when cm punk takes time off after mania.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

im going to be devistated, shouldn't rely on the same guy.

now dolph will probably step up as top heel, or hopeful orton go's back to being a heel as he sucks as a face.
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

i'm pretty sure he's only taking time off from house shows, not tv.
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

he will be written off for a while after mania esp if its a casket match or burried alive.
    test
  4. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

He needs a break, I'm certain Cena vs Punk 2 at Summerslam will be dope...Is it wrong that I'm also certain Rock will win RR in 2014? I hate I already see that far ahead.
    test
  5. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

That would be terrible but if he's off tv all together i see Orton stepping up as the top heel in his absence. Even though I guess I'd rather not see Orton vs Cena anymore hopefully someone fresh and new gets in there
    test
  6. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

... We should all boycott WWE and just watch TNA. Force WWE writers to think outside the box like the late '90s.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

if Punk's taking time off after Mania, i guess that means hes losing for certain?
    test
  8. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

I'm thinking Punk breaks the streak, but they spin it to where it was such a hard task he gets injured during the contest.

Fluffs up his comeback months later, hopefully as a heel tho. A face turn would be better years later.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

to me that seems to kill his momentum though. like, if he ends the streak, hes on top of the world. hes gotta stay and ride the wave at least through a couple ppv's.
    test
  10. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

I see what you mean, but WWE brass loves the comeback angle. I realized that recently with Jericho, Henry, Lesnar, and HHH.

'Taker winning isn't a long term move, and Punk needs time off so to me him being injured in victory makes the most sense.
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

i wouldnt be surprised if punk gets close, loses, takes a break, then breaks the streak next year or something, but i feel if he wins, hes gotta stick around.

downside, being a die hard undertaker fan, i just realized i have Giants tickets the day of wrestlemania. its the day they'll be getting their world series rings. so it looks like i could possibly miss the end of the streak.
    test
  12. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Yea reasonable scenario, keeps Taker's legacy strong and CM wins while losing. I'm a Punk & Taker fan so I'm good with any outcome. You hitting up Jersey soon yo?
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

yeah, punks became one of my favorites too. But no ones on the level Taker is for my fandom. ill jump around, yell, be all in to his matches.(slight exaggeration). everyone else im like meh.

man, i never been to the east coast. dont really have the money to get out there right now. tryna save up to get out on my own within the next year.
    test
  14. Diasick

Diasick this guy

man I hope so, orton as a face just isn't working.

now orton as a heel, that's money.

theres also still talks of a cena heel turn.

so Ill get to make the i told you so thread if that happens, looking forward to that.
    test
  15. Diasick

Diasick this guy

id rather watch an iron man match between hornswaggle and the great khali than watch tna.
    test
  16. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

If you don't buy merch or PPVs and don't have a Nielsen box, you're basically boycotting WWE anyway.
    test
  17. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Lol tna be having some tight matches tho. They show a lot of love to their high flyers & women's division too.
    test
  18. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

Yeah they do. I fuck with TNA they got good shit going on
    test
  19. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I don't see how anyone can fuck with tna for an extended period of time, despite the talent.
    test
  20. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

I guess it depends on if you watch pro wrestling for the overall show or just to watch the athletes perform.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.