When Blacks do it, is it racism or entertainment??!?

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

no entiendo ni chimba
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Well, they were, at one point. Now? Not so much. At no point is there a success where your own party distances themselves from you like the plague.
    Aiight...
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Do you believe that wrestlers really hate each other?

Not an insult, just a fact. No matter who you know and what they claim to know, you don't know it yourself. All you know is that they claim to know it and you choose whether or not you consider them a reliable source on the subject.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Also, that term means that those "ears" are your ears because they work for you.
    test
  5. Linxz

Linxz What!

Good Shyt, Good Shyt.....Liked the Vids hoped they were more, I guess these cats got to much into the debate.

Answer to Question1....

I think It will always be a problem with race, I mean White Americans talk shyt about us Black Americans. Like they aint come over here on a boat as well. The Other countries that are so call friends, aren't they friends. I say being against somebody race is stupid and to be born into sin in a world that already got plans for you, cause they the ones that do mold the views and ways of the country you live in, and for people to grow to accept that the government cilvilize way is right, is doing more back peddling than a hamster is in a science lab. But that race thing isn't going to stop, you got Africans hating American Blacks, you have Germans hating White Americans, and so many other races that are out there, that most people dont even know about, going neck to neck with each other.

Answer to Question2....

Sometimes I would say that Scientist is smarter than the Civilize man, it is banned for some sciientist to talk to react with the outside world. Shyt most scientist don't even want to react with the outside world. All in all i'm going to make this short, cause some might think i'm talking to be talking. We was born into Sin, We are Humans, whatever Higher Power you believe in, allowed you to make your own choice, So as Human you shouldn't get caught up in the Cilvilize Bullshyt, Cause that isn't where your soul at.

it aint shyt if I don't come Toe Tag It...............
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.