When Blacks do it, is it racism or entertainment??!?

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

[youtube]ETzbAUpMii8[/youtube]
    test
  2. Biggedawgg

Biggedawgg fuck mexico

racism is entertaining

so....both.
    test
  3. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

racism is racism no matter what.

why just black and white, what about latinos and asians ?

all of a sudden its every minority for themself huh ?
    test
  4. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

but i agree with you.
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Racism has to involve an element of power... it's the use of that power to hold someone back because of their race that makes it racism... making fun of racial stereotypes or telling narratives with racial archetypes isn't exactly racism... it could be indicative of prejudice... or it could be insightful commentary, similar to holding a mirror to your face... Richard Pryor was a genius at that.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan ur stupid

u are actually racist

u think about race about 80% of the day

what does that tell u?
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. I'm probably the smartest guy in the room, so to speak and you know that.
    2. How am I racist?
    3. I don't think about race that much, it's just what I choose to post about in here.

Racism is the act of the nonthinkers. If more people thought about it, there would be more understanding and less racism in the world.

But what about you, rich? You've made some questionable decisions in text over the years. For example, you seem to think that a black man discussing race is automatically a racist act. Why is that?

[youtube]d7Z9AHcc0oc[/youtube]​
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

1. im smarter then u, u know more about the law, but thats pretty much it
    2. ur racist because u dislike white people, are a segregationist, and pretty much focus on race in most of ur thoughts
    3. i dont think african american people discussing race is racist... u are racist, it just so happens you are african american
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. We'll leave that to anyone who can read to decide.
    2. Separationist and hate white people??!? [funny] How exactly do you fathom that one??!?
    3. I am black, not "african american". I'm only half "african-american"...

You really suck at paying attention, don't you?
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Intelligence is relative. A chimpanzee is smart.
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

not speaking as a latino but as a person...
    i take it 4 wat it is...
    if the remark was made as a form of entertainment than i cant take it 2 seriously and wont waste time getting offended. racism sells as u pointed out but does that mean that the entertainer in itself is racist. was archie bunker racist on or off camera? im pulling more for on cuz it put food on his table. also just because its meant 2 be entertaining doesnt mean it has 2 be funny. its only when the joke sucks that ppl take it out of context. theres a double standard aka reverse racism just because u need balance but in the end my question is do 2 wrongs make a right. in terms of any form of immoral judgement the answers no. so in conclusion the world isnt perfect nor will it ever be so guess wat racism will be around as much as prejudice and sexism. deal with it cuz in the end the truth hurts and im sure those stereotypes arent true..... unless u make them
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

This nigga aint even black! LMAO! Yeah I said nigga who gives a fuck? You can't ban the word from ever existing and niggas are gonna say nigga regardless if they are white, black or indifferent. Is it wrong to be a nigga? No. It is wrong to use it in certain venues like the media and stuff but for normal everyday life you have the right to say and feel how you want to. The difference is when you have these people who are not doing anything else with their life but fucking with any one race. That's where I have a problem. But some of the most educated and productive people in our society are still niggas at heart because that is part of a culture that you can't change. It is our heritage and just because black people have been through a rough time with slavery and the racisim that is still obvious today doesn't mean that we should forget where we came from.
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

are you saying because im not black i dont know or can associate with racism
    test
  14. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

I think everybody is just ytoo fucking sensitive. Say what you want. Hate it or love it. It's my opinion. Why is it when white people say the slightest thing about racial issues or commentary they're racist but when someone like George Lopez or Carlos Mencia speak on race relations in their comedy routines its accepted?
    test
  15. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

Did you watch the video in the original post?
    test
  16. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

True. But Nislanif is one of those delusional racists that think because he's only extremely stereotypical and not white - he's not racist.

If you constantly think a certain race does something, or acts a certain way BECAUSE of their race....you're racist. And Soultan does this way too often.
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

I wasn't talking about you I was talking about the dude on the video.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

I don't even know why this continues to be an issue because it has reached a point in our society that freedom of speech will always yield some form of racism whether it is intentional or not because if you censor people to an extreme point then one could argue that it infringes on our basic rights. Our society still allows the KKK and Nazi Supremeacy groups to still form together despite their utter hatred for a particular race or anyone who is not one of their own and claim that they have a right to do so under freedom of speech. So regardless of how many times this issue is brought up it would be for nothing because a resolution to the problem is virtually never gonna progress from this point until a radical change occurs within what our government deems a basic right to freedom of speech.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

What do I constantly think a certain race does because of their race? Answer me that, you get a cookie.

I'll make it easier for you; I'll tell you what you - and everyone else with this bullshit argument - is gonna say because Brit Boi Gee just made this argumental dodge a week ago:

"There's no point in me looking up the tons of times you've done this Soultan. You're just going to deny it. RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!!!!"

Problem is, I've never said a certain race does anything because of their race because I actually managed to pass the 5th grade. I know what is and is not attributable to race and behavior is not one of them. Few things ever are, and those few things usually are health related. (likelihood of sickle cell, etc.)

So I'm calling you out on your lie, Ethan. I might take so far as to say that your lying here is indicative of either your own racism or the fact you are just merely threatened by me personally. I'll stop just short of that...
    test
  20. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

And yet white people love Carlos Mencia and George Lopez! They have to. If they didn't, their comedy specials wouldn't go platinum in this country. I live in a very very very white area (go figure) and their DVD's can't stay on the shelves in blockbuster!

This is exactly what I mean. Racism against whites by minorities seems to be generally entertaining to said whites until someone needs a scapegoat to excuse atrocious behavior from the other side?

And in the vid, we're not talking about white media personalities saying "the slightest thing about racial issues", we're talking about those who fuck up royally. Imus, Richards, Gibson, etc. We're not talking about fox news or Bill Maher or whatever.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.