"When A Stranger Calls" WOW!

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Rex Skully, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

Honestly, the WORST 'horror' movie I have ever saw in my life. And that is saying a lot because 80% of the movies I watch are horror movies, and I work at fuckin' BlockBuster.

I heard this movie was bad, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad...

it's a Teen Slasher Horror Film - minus the slasher and horror part. Which the whole teen slasher film craze went out of style about 5 years ago anyways, but even if this came out in '99 or '00, it would still be HORRIBLE!

I would rather watch date movie again instead of this movie.

Don't waste your money renting/buying this movie when it comes out next week.
    test
  2. I don't even expect modern horror movies to be good anymore. That way, I can kind of enjoy it even if the plot is horrible.
    test
  3. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

^^^ I agree...but even with those standards, this movie is still horrible. At least most horror movies are smothered with blood and killing now to help with the lack of plot. But this movie does not even show ONE PERSON GET KILLED! Not one. I got to rent this movie for free and I want a refund of my hour and 1/2...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.