When a guy Drives a nice car....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by VishTaphney, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

does it make a girl notice him more?

I know alot of girls say it doesnt matter maybe it doesnt matter but i know the girls i used to work with when they saw a nice car they would say damn that car is so nice! and if the guy was cute coming out of the car they would say damn he is fine...but if the guy had a nice car and was some old looking or regular white dude they didnt say the guy was fine.

So if your a cute guy and have a nice ride does it make women notice you more?
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  4. A white C class with black alloys? nah. I think maybe some women dig a guy for his ride, but I think its an adolescent thing in the majortity of cases. Like girls from my year in highschool would date the older guys with cars. It was like to gain a social status.

If any chick goes for a guy cus of his car then they are materially short sighted, in my opinion
    test
  5. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Yea in high school it's like that....as Kanye said "cause back then if you had A car, you was the Chi-Town version of Baby"

But when you get outta high school, females go from just likin a dude with a car to only likin nice cars. Not ALL females are like that, but many of em are, even though they don't admit it. It's easy to prove....y the hell else would dudes buy nice cars n rims n all that? Every time I am outside a club scene or on a strip like Sunset, Crenshaw, Buckhead, etc. etc., it's obvious as hell that many females are hella judgemental when it comes to cars. I get waaay more attention drivin my mom or dad's car than I do in the 88 Volvo I have to drive sometimes when I'm back home, or the 98 Corolla I have in Florida. One time, I followed my homeboy around in a club parkin lot when it was over, and NO girls would even look twice at me in the Corolla, but they were comin up to his new blue azz Tahoe.

So fuck what they say....hell yeah it matters to a lot of females, not all but a lot. Even older ones who are 30 40+.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

This is the problem, Fish....

Why do you even care?
    If a woman is extra interested in a man simply because he drives a nice car then why would you even be interested in her? Women don't care about the car. It only appears that they do. Women are attracted to men with power.
    Men who seem different and above the rest of the society around them are the ones who draw women to them. The motherfucker can have a bus pass or a Ferrari, it makes no difference. If you got it....you get them. If you don't, then you never will. At most you'll get a woman who is attracted to your money which she subconsciously connects to power, but then she will get to know you and will see that it's really just an illusion and she will fuck the man with the bus pass.

Stop asking what women want.
    They hate it when a man has to ask.

And don't waste your time trying to become "that" man.
    If you trick a woman into believing you are that man it will only last so long.
    Eventually the game will end and you will lose.

Just be yourself.
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Yes, it does. Women are attracted to men with power and the means to provide - a nice car ususally indicates that dude is capable of the latter. I know better, though... it don't take much a for a nicca living in his momma's basement to afford a Lexus note.
    test
  8. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I just want you to have your own car dude...lol...I am not into that shit. I know too many mad cool fellas with shiotty cars. I don't be on that. The shiot is mad shallow IMO....I mean...a lot of girls are like that true...but I'm too grown for that. i need a man with a good head on his shoulders...not a huge car note. The less his note...the more money in his pocket...Whattt>>

Thought you knew???
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I never said getting with a guy I said does it make him more noticeable...?

just like how some girls look at a guys shoes...and style...some good lookings guys who come out of a beat up raggedy car can actually turn a girl off this is true cause im not an ugly guy but i used to drive a beat up car and no girls looked my way...but when i started dressing nicer and drove a benz did they smile more at me? hell yeah and were suddenly more friendly and i was the same guy personality wise just diferent style.
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

thanks for actually reading my post and replying lol others seemed to miss the question being noticed not get with.

ya but in california alot of people women included still live at home or moved back home cause the rent and price of living is sky high....if a woman can still live at home but is working doesnt bug me same should go for a man...you fall in love with the person right? not what they have...i mean if a dude has a great job and nice house it shows you aint falling for a guy with your heart...because ya know what that job and house can go just as easily and then what will you be stuck with him...if you fell for him then you didnt lose anything...but if you fell for his house and money then you didnt love him.

p.s not talking about you just giving an example.
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Sometimes it is better to ask then Assume.
    its called communication a lack of it causes relationships to fail.

just wondering if it gets them noticed more is that wrong because i have been approached by alot more women and they seem friendly to me after they see my car and me dressed really nice.

same man, same personality just start spending more money on my clothes.
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hhaahh always one step ahead of the game lol
    test
  13. tight-eyes

fa sho... reading is fundamental. I wasn't trying to come through with the p.c. response, I was just telling the troof.

No doubt, I'm not saying a man that lives at home is less valuable - I'm saying more women will notice the more flashy guy.

I'm not impressed/fooled by what a man drives because a lot of times it doesn't really indicate what a lot of women seem to think it does. A lot of folks are living off of credit and beyond their means, buying expensive show pieces trying to portray an image of wealth when they're really "broke" and living paycheck-to-paycheck. A man owning a "nice" car could just mean that his ass is sky high in debt because he likes to buy things he can't afford instead of investing his money more wisely.

I'd rather be w/the frugal dude who lives in mom's basement, is going to school full-time, stacking his chips and working with a great credit score.
    test
  14. tight-eyes

Besides, what he drives doesn't have shit to do with me - who cares if he drives a beamer, when my black ass is still driving my old ass hooptie! [fu]

*can't wait to graduate and get a damn job!!!*
    test
  15. Patience me dear. You have deferred your gratfication until your degree opens other doors. Your day will come. I'll come along and help you choose a beamer if you want.
    test
  16. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

If I get a girl to take out this summer, I might take her out in my Dad's old 88 bucket Volvo to see how she reacts. If she really doesn't care and acts just as cool, she's gonna be wifey!! If she acts suspect or has a negative attitude or asks a stupid ass question, then she's gettin dropped off at the nearest major boulevard.
    test
  17. Why not take her out on a tandem bicycle--that will really test her
    test
  18. tight-eyes

I don't trust your taste... you might have me driving off in that ugly Mercedes station wagon cause it's all "safe" and stuff.

I want the two-seater, baby!
    test
  19. tight-eyes

lmao @ the tandem bicycle.

Seriously, though... maybe she should put on 50 pounds and grow a mustache... you know, just to "see how he reacts".
    test
  20. what on earth gave you that idea!?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.