What's Your ZODIAC Say TODAY?...and do you agree?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Fa$oLa, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fa$oLa

Fa$oLa mc like im signed already

you can go to any zodiac site to find out. i went to yahoo, here's mine, Libra:

Love and Relationships

What's past is past. Try not to dwell on it. If you've been having a hard time doing that lately, not to worry -- the stars are working on ways to make it easier for you. So keep your eyes and ears peeled.

'Sentimental' sounds a lot like 'sentiment' but actually it's pretty different. If you're feeling an ooey-gooey nostalgia for a relationship past, it could be because you're forgetting how it really felt.

Sounds like a bunch of B.S.

Carrer and Finance

Don't let your feelings interfere with business matters -- especially if those feelings are actually about something else entirely. However, if your instincts are urgently telling you something about a certain deal, make sure to listen.

Word...I'm feeling that one ;-)
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Im a Libra too and that is not even close to what is going on
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm a Virgo....

General

Quickie:
    Inspiration is everywhere today. Carry a pad and paper to capture all these great ideas.

Overview:
    You've got a double-dose of extravagant astrological energy coming your way -- and you'd better just prepare yourself. Day two of hedonism has already started. Don't let any midday guilt interfere with it.

Love and Romance

Daily Couples:
    When do you two have the most fun together? Don't automatically think 'nice dinner out on the town' -- maybe it's washing dishes or playing cards. Take joy in each other now -- it's easier than ever.

Career

You may meet a client, vendor or broker who puts a little pep in your step. There's nothing like making a genuine connection at work to make the day fly by.

Yeah I'm not really sure about this.... [dunno] lol
    test
  4. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

General
    Quickie:
    What you thought mattered may turn out to be unimportant or vice versa. Isn't life surprising?

Overview:
    You've never been famous for being frugal, but at this point, you've learned. You've learned so well that it hasn't even dawned on you that there's anything you want. Well, you might not want anything. Lucky you!

Love & Relationships

Daily Singles:
    There are market values. And supermarket values. Then there are your values. What do you think matters? Honesty? Integrity? True love? The more you know about what's important to you, the more likely you'll get it.

Career & Finance

Your direct, take-no-prisoners manner today can really cut through the bull when it comes to a long-winded coworker or manager. Be gentle but firm.

yeah...uhm no.

oh and I'm a sagittarius
    test
  5. Fa$oLa

Fa$oLa mc like im signed already

hahahaha...i feel you, what's going on then?

i hate when they try to make libras sound like passive wimps with good sense and no balls
    test
  6. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

hmm well it told me a new love was comin in my life soon...
    but i think it always says that truthfully
    though i do have astrology books that are really pretty insightful

anyways i kind of got dissapointed cuz i believed the love shit in my astrology...
    lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.