[What's Your Top 5 Battle Rappers] Smack Loaded Lux Mysonne Lady Luck Math And More

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheOmega, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P H A X

P H A X @Legend805

Thesaurus.
    Illmaculate.
    Real Deal.
    Kid Caustic.
    Fredo.

Fuck y'all.
    test
  2. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

what the fuck?
    why the fuck is niggas eager to hear these niggas top #5? The nigga said FRANK STACKS???? Lmao, math always been a clown to me and Mysonne & Luck should stick to doin flipmode tracks, they aint got shit to do with battleraps.

How the fuck this nigga go from battlin Iron Solomon (which he lost) and servin t-rex and claimin frank stacks raw?? Fuck outta here, he musta hooked the nigga up with either; some good ass yayo or b. some good ass pussy. Frank a tag-a-long and he often try to do whatever madness does.

When the fuck is niggas gon acknowledge my fraile ass favorite white trash whitey Cadalack Ron? If he aint cuttin his hair ill personally scissor the fuck outta em, Stacks is garbage tho, duke aint rappin in his battles, he jus tellin jokes like 80% of these motherfuckas and im havin a hard time peepin those battles. Fuck those pie ass pussies, math a fuckin fruitcake for sayin Stacks, the fuck happened to payin homage to your mentor, nigga? Lux 120 times better than these fools, whenever niggas ask me what forum i post @ i aint mentionin rapmusic.com jus because 90% of these niggas is corny as fuck and 85% of these battleemcees cant rap for shit or they sayin some corny shit that'll have me facepalmin the shit outta myself. Im always done wit this board now
    test
  3. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

im a hugeeeeeeeeee hollow fan but how can u say this. arsonal beat his ass and i HATE arsonal so i dont even like admitting this but if u cant be honest then people cant really trust what u say in life.
    test
  4. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

If you think Hollow had a remotely strong performance against Arsonal for his standard then your making excuses. I think he lost legit, I also don't think Arsonal would stand a chance in a rematch.

Okwerdz beat Arsonal
    Hollow beat Okwerdz
    Arsonal beat Hollow

Who's the best based on that information?

You can't always use wins in a "who's the best?" argument.
    test
  5. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

my list goes like this

1. hollow - i dont really think this needs an explanation but ill put it simple. NO ONE wants to battle him. at least not accomplished dudes cuz they got shit to lose. people that aint accomplished im sure they would love to battle him cuz they will be seen. he has asked for goodz, conceited, mook, lux and none have responded.

the rest of my list is no specific order.

2. conceited - i know people get tired of what he does but at the end of the day his punches hit and he got bars. now everyone saying goodz beat that ass but we have yet to see the footage. so aside from that battle he has left some pretty memorable lines. cortez battle the whole spanish thing, arsonal battle that whole first round, jesse james .... well that was just a big lol. jesse james turned to his man to give him dap cuz he got tricked lmaooo.

3. soul khan - i probably wouldnt have put him here initially but that deacon frost battle was just a massacre. that was as close to 3 rounds of perfection i think u will ever get.

thats really it for me. ill name some other cats that i find nice but there has been reasons why i cant put them in

aye verb is nice no doubt about it. but he always seems to slack when out of town. i dont like the fact that hes not comfortable when he aint in st louis.

yung ill is dope but i think hes kind of limited. like he can rap for a long time but it seems like he can fade in and out of interesting material. what he did to calicoe was insane lol

dna got bars but hes a better rapper than a battler i find. his freestyles always seem wayyyyyyy more interesting than what he puts in a battle.

passwurdz seems nice based off what i saw against hollow (he lost though) but its the only battle i seen of him. i like calico after what i seen him do to nu born but too early to put him in. i think even qp has had some nice battles. finally tech 9 is funny as fuck but that crappy ass battle with head ice made me not include him with an actual number.
    test
  6. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

who is this directed at? and i agree as i have said many times hollow would destroy arsonal in a rematch
    test
  7. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

you know what motherfucka?

you actually right, everyone won against eachother

anyways tho, okwerdz had the biggest bodybag and hollow had his best performance against ok. Ars trash to me, but I got another nigga to throw in that motherfucka and thats Diz.

Diz v Arsonal gon be wack as shit, you'd rather see a nigga return and battle mac lethal, believe that

dumbfoundead aint that shitty, he actually ok and i rarely get embarassed whenever he spittin. But he funnystyle as fuck tho, his arm motions lookin hella cheesey. Duke obviously been bitin, watch some ole ass tonedeff battles (with actual footage) and watch a dumbfoundead battle right after. Originality dont exist these days because these motherfuckas is pie as fuck. Whenever u see me you'll definately see an authentic approach, u bitch ass niggas
    test
  8. Pride.

Pride. yours truly.

hoffa, madness, pat stay, hollow, dfd
    test
  9. Illestrait

Illestrait 1/3 of Ill LegitimateSuns

frank stacks is dope but i think they must be talking about some other frank stacks out there. dude has like 1 real battle, the other one that was up was some off the dome shit.
    test
  10. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

hollow
    dumbfoundead
    aye verb
    dizaster
    math

ill take them vs anybody
    test
  11. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Dylan
    dylan
    dylan
    dylan
    Dylan
    test
  12. Oh_No_Its_Kano

Oh_No_Its_Kano New Member

Iron Solomon
    Murda Mook
    Hollow Da Don
    Soul Khan
    Jin
    test
  13. McNugget

McNugget New Member

1. Franco
    2. Illmaculate
    3. Thesaurus
    4. Iron Solomon
    5. Nocando
    test
  14. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

was waiting for this
    test
  15. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

I def. wanna see Mac Lethal return.
    test
  16. fashiongoods24

fashiongoods24 New Member

test
  17. McNugget

McNugget New Member

[youtube]66hHyIEZk_s[/youtube]
    test
  18. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

yeah, i can see it.

stacks is mad entertaining, not just for west coasters

and math is not a stupid bias faggot like most east coast rapers are.
    test
  19. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

my top 5 changes pretty frequently but right now id have to say pprpobably

(not taking music ability into account)

illmaculate - his bar structure is really dope, his personals and relevance is what sticks out alot not to mention his history.

-Soul Khan- kills anyone anywhere, fits 100 2 bar punches into battles, and has a huge range of styles

The saurus- not that im not a fan of thesaurus, but entertaining wise he isnt in my top 5, but he kills everyone he battles(besides illmac) and he has won everything, his history is insane

hollow da don- he is mad entertaining, good delivery, presence everything, his flips are usually dope, he has his own style which is rare

nocando- same as hollow, dope ass delivery and swag, and his mixed writtens/freestyles gives the battle an impromptu feel. which everyone likes

i actually really want to see hollow vs nocan

diz would probably be in there instead of someone if he was "active"

i like caus madness pass dumb ect. the list goes on, but not quit in my top 5
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.