[What's Your Top 5 Battle Rappers] Smack Loaded Lux Mysonne Lady Luck Math And More

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheOmega, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

test
  2. TheOmega

WOW at Math Saying Frank Stacks
    test
  3. Joey70s

Joey70s New Member

This, Stacks nearly making maths top 5.... By the sound of it Goodz went in on Conceited. This true?
    test
  4. TheOmega

That what everyone's been saying, for a while now.
    test
  5. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

Top Five right now is DNA ...Aye Verb...T-Rex...Hitman Holla...& Hollow Da Don
    test
  6. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

DNA isn't even top 20.
    test
  7. b.h.d2k2

b.h.d2k2 Member

Top 5 Active

1) Hollow Da Don - i cant say ive seen a battle where i can say hollow lost....the only shit that was even debatable was the Aye verb battle...and Hollow Freestyled most of the shit....but yea..hollows top dog to me right now...

2) Aye Verb - he's a monster...he hasnt really got to personal with niggas yet in a battle and hes considered top tier....just his flow, intensity and wordplay is crazy...im FEENING for the footage of him versus Math to drop.....

3) Math - i think hes the complete package...Jokes, Gangsta Shit...Intensity...and Personals all rolled into one...i think the only seperation between him and hollow being top dog is that hollow switches flows and can freestyle sik...although math has freestyled a few rebuttles in battles....

4) Illmaculate - rapping ablity..personals..freestyling....ILLmaculate is sick....i would love to see him in the URL format....just to see that he can hang with the others mentioned in this five...but even wit da recent "L's" he took ....hes up there....

5) Holding Judgement - Three way tie between Cortez, DNA, Conceited....i will not place any1 here till there recent battles drop.....
    test
  8. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

hollow, illmac, pass, dumbfoundead, nocando

aye verb would be next in line
    test
  9. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

That vid was the most biased shit eva lol......Im sure the only names that were mentioned outta the east-coast was frankie stacks,aye verb,young miles and young ill..........its funny how most of the ppl mentioned as being the best were in that room lol
    test
  10. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

1. a)Thesaurus
    1. b)Illmaculate

2. Kid Twist

Everyone else.....
    test
  11. illastrate1

illastrate1 Member

It was expected. But yeah, you could tell Math pays attention to battle rap. And I know Hollow has said Frank Stacks was one of his top 3 west coast battle rappers, so I have a feeling he didn't say his top 5 cause it might've not included rappers in that room.
    test
  12. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

Math be payin attention to battles hmmmm

Now I know where he got that breathe through a trunk better than a elephant line
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. TheOmega

YEa thatVideo needed more Math because it was basicalkly alot fo niggas big uppin each other
    test
  14. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

maths reasoning was the best
    he talked about niggas doing it now that still active and mixing creativity with truth is good criteria for a battler
    test
  15. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

It seems Math and Luck were the only one keeping it real. Shit was like a fucking orgy on way everyone was riding the ppl next to them, no homo.
    test
  16. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

Relax man, it's nothing out of the ordinary. The music game is pretty political, it's a lot easier to offer honest critique from the outside. For instance it's pretty unlikely that you would have had the balls to say what you just wrote in front of the camera in that room. You would have been a lot more careful about how you chose to phrase your sentiment.
    test
  17. Krown

Krown New Member

ugh, undeniable tv usually ends up as a circlejerk for east coast rappers...props to math for mentioning frank stacks at least...east coast cats need to broaden their horizons...I remember when I would mention Mac Mall as being one of my fav rappers east coast internet cats would always be like "who?" or "hes a nobody"...they need to realize that the world is bigger than NY
    test
  18. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Math, Lady Luck, and Hollow keeping it a hundred.
    word up with this east coast bias shit cause I'll be talking with my boys and I mean they're big into the battle scene, but when I say people like Dumbfoundead and Kid Twist are in my top 5 they say, nahh those cats are corny its all about the url and street battlers
    test
  19. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

''The east coast only bigs up other east coast rappers''

''i got respect for tech nine ,mook,lux but the rest suck''
    test
  20. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

your list sucks tbh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.