What's your style?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MissAndrya, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Whether wardrobe or decor, what colors, accessories and style appeals to you?
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I used to dress in all black with terrible gaudy make-up. But I've since learned to introduce more colors. Specifically military camouflage.

It's almost always combat boots, black or cammo khakis, and a black or brown shirt, with my leather jacket. And a bandana for my hair. I'm an absolute sucker for pink though. I used to have a pink bandana, and a few pink shirts. I got pink nail polish right now that I don't wear enough of.

I'm a scrub though. I dress like a gang banger because I picked up my brother's hand-me-downs. I rarely throw anything away no matter how bad it gets. I don't go thrift store shopping, I go thrift store dumpster diving.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i like hippy jedi military casual awesome
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

When I worked on renovating my current residence, I wanted it mainly to have cosiness and warmth.

With the exception of tech things&appliances I'm not too keen on cold modern things. Not with clothing (depends on the occasion...I'm a sucker for the leather&jeans combination, still adore some baggy pants&timbs.

Not too keen on accessories&makeup tho), rarely with hairstyles, even when regarding interior. On the other hand, I always found stylistically unifying the whole house to seem dull. Thus, in my residence there's an overflow of several styles, although antique might be best described.
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

[youtube]xNToJwKE4F0[/youtube]
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

that dude is a bully.

grr bully
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

we ALL know u love bullies.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

everyone deserves love
    test
  9. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I love to match. I love to mix fitted caps with my shirt and tie game. I like to go all out with bright colored dress shirts, a matching tie and fitted cap and cufflinks too. I don't really care about shoes but if I had the money I might try and match them too. Realistically guys only have to worry about 2 kinds of shoes for dress atire anyway.
    test
  10. AliceHouse

I hate matching. Hence the black.
    test
  11. doslavozes

Doesn't wearing all black match with itself?
    test
  12. AliceHouse

Black matches with everything.

What I hate is having to mix and match what with what to "look good" or "be stylish."

The worst I've done was buy t-shirts from Hot-Topic. But they were cool shirts. Like Gunslinger Girl or the original Transformers.

I'm trying to come up with a rhyme that goes with "Fuck Macklemore; I'm thrift store dumpster diving"
    test
  13. MissAndrya

I'm a fan of this look. Love black and camo, that tough look. I need to invest in some new camo pants.

Yep. Even though you're joking, there is some truth in there, lol.

I'm a casual/comfortable type. You'll find me in sweats at home (I do like to match my tanks with the bottoms, though), and jeans if I am out of the house, with T's, tanks or turtlenecks. I'm not a girly girl, but I do like to dress up if going out.

Decor style is simple, usually a mix of rustic and contemporary. I just go with things I like, comfort and coziness are a big deal. Colors are warm, and I'm not much into pattern. My OCD has that driving me crazy.
    test
  14. MissAndrya

This is practically me to a T. No wonder we get along so well.
    test
  15. AliceHouse

This thread had me thinking about looking good. I was gonna see my therapist today. So I decided to look good doing it. Clean, nice clothes, a blouse and khakis. My hair is finally long enough I can sort of do it up like Spinelli from Recess. Nice hot pink naill polish. I don't own anything for my eyes and I'm broker than a record, but I got pink lipstick I've learned to add a shade with. I was actually satisfied with how it all turned out. Then my therapist cancelled on me.

I'm going for a walk. I look to damn good to stay inside all day.
    test
  16. MissAndrya

Then girl, you go for that walk. Go out there and relish the moment.
    test
  17. AliceHouse

Do you carry a weapon? I'm not saying you should. I mean do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law and all that jazz. But when bums (and gosh bless them, they're my homies too) start singing me classic rock love ballads it makes me glad I walk with a cane.
    test
  18. doslavozes

She's in Canada, I'm pretty sure the only weapon she has is her good looks, which in all fairness can probably stop crime.
    test
  19. MissAndrya

I believe in, and support, self protection methods. I am in the process of learning how to fire and handle guns, but won't likely get a permit to carry. As far as carrying a weapon, I'm usually prepared.
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Every woman should know at least the basics of self-defense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.