Whats your diet?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Look im Gangsta, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

That's the only part of my work out I'm yet to really fiddle with. I've looked on websites and shit, and Im pretty sure normal people don't eat like that.

So, normal people, what DO you eat?
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

test
  3. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

i just kinda grab food whenever im hungry, i try to eat good shit like meat veggies and bread

i drink good stuff like gatorade, water, and milks

breakfast is some sausage egg and cheese bfast sandwiches thats necessary, i still look better than these dudes that take shit extra serious n shit
    test
  4. Snikka

Eat big. Lift big. Get big.
    test
  5. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

its only useful to be bif if ur a professional bodybuilder, theres no practical use for massive muscles

being cut and fairly big is what i do im trying to live 90 plus years big people dont live that long
    test
  6. Snikka

test
  7. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

man, that's crazy to me ..don't you ever feel to just eat a freakin' mcdonalds or something? ..the whole 1am and 2am eating is mad too, you looking to be a pro bodybuilder? ..just by looking @ that diet stresses me out, i couldn't do it, even tho it WOULD give me the best gains ..how long have you been following this diet? ..
    test
  8. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

my diet varies by the day.

Breakfast:
    1/4 tofu scramble - tofu, tomatoes, onions, ••••es and anything else I feel like throwing in topped with cheddar or nutritional yeast
    banana/•••••/any fruit that's on hand

sometimes I'll eat eggs if I've been to the health market and boughten some local cage-free eggs

Lunch:
    teaching and school make this a pain. at least once a week I go to the local vegetarian restaurant and have their special. usually something heavy in numerous types of beans, grains, tofu, legumes or all of the above.

otherwise I might have some Morningstar or Boca products..."burgers", "chick'n breasts", "not dogs", "riblets", etc.
    always some combination of fresh fruit or vegetables.
    maybe a salad. lots of leafy greens, kale, bok choy, etc

A lot of my dinner meals come from one of many vegetarian cookbooks I have. This usually means leftovers too, which I also eat for lunch the days after.

I snack on a lot of nuts/legumes, fruits and vegetables.

My snacking and meals are really quite diverse because I have to make sure that I'm getting protein and aminos from a number of different sources. Lots of grains and seeds and leafy greens/reds. Quinoa, flaxseed, maranth, tempeh, tofu. And wheat gluten products like seitan.
    test
  9. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

sounds expensive
    test
  10. Snikka

Boca burgers and Boca chicken patties are actually pretty good. I was getting those for awhile in the health section.

like 13 grams of protein per pattie I think it was... it's a lower form of protein, but protein none the less..
    test
  11. identity-X

it depends. pre-packaged frozen vegetarian stuff typically costs more, but produce and canned veggies are quite inexpensive.

I make a lot of big meals that will last 2-3 days with leftovers so it ends up evening out.
    test
  12. identity-X

they're made from soy. all the essential amino's you'll ever need...what more could you ask for?
    test
  13. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

word. i dunno i never really been to a health store they always seem so expensive. we buy all organic meats though, and egg beaters.
    test
  14. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Anything I want. My metabolism is insanity city tho. Its a struggle to gain weight regardless of how much I eat.
    test
  15. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Most definitely.

I'm out of eggs and chicken at the moment, I need to go grocery shopping baaaadly. And I listed my diet in another thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.