Whats your basketball game like???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Cire, Dec 4, 2013.

1. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

you mean after his motorcycle accident right?

(definitely not the white chocolate jason williams)
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

:idontbelieveu2::deadeye::griffinyousure:

we all saw that video of you looking awkward as fuck and out of breath after one trip down the court.
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

• +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I was taking some wild ass shots off curls that were just dropping for me last night...

nothing like dropping out of control threes to hear the white dude guarding me go "GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK"

or

"NO FUCKING WAY"

everytime I launched..felt good..it was a once in a blue moon night, Cuz today i'll probably go back to being mediocre, My knees are shot, I'd be very very Shane Battier like if my knees werent so fucking hurt, especially my right knee, started tweaking after my 4th game last night
    test
  5. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Lol@ give me a fucking break

the best is when you make your defender apologize to his team "my fault fellas, I'm gonna play for real now"

like wtf were you doing the first 4 times I shit on you? lolol
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Cire

or when they consistently switch defenders.. I play with the same group of dudes every tuesday and we been playing against each other for years now so we know each others tendencies fairly well...Nothing gets me like the other team arguing about who the fucks guarding me when i'm 5-6 points deep in an 11 point game, or when i'm left open and some random on the team yells "THATS THE GUY YOU DONT LEAVE OPEN!!"

And when my black team mates high five me or respect what i've done on a basketball court?

FORGET ABOUT IT!

They're all GD's too so i feel extra fucking cool walking out that motherfucker
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Chattermouf the shit bruh
    test
  8. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

U play ball with some real niggas
    test
  9. Thoughtz

haha I love when, before the game, someone that has played with you before walks over to the defender on you if they're newer and says some shit like "whatever you do, don't let him shoot...from ANYWHERE"

and they still disappear from your vicinity and you rain on em then the dude says "i fucking told you don't leave him" haha classic
    test
  10. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

whats dely daughter name?
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  11. Cire

haha, yeah
    theres this rando guy who yells "HES THE SHOOTERRR" whenever I catch it open, dude will scold his teammate if he ever leaves me to help and starts yelling shit like "YOU DONT HELP OFF HIM"

but fuck man, i think i might have just a year of ball left in me, my right knee started tweaking last night, like a weird muscle spasm but its always been fucked up, dislocated it years ago and never got it checked by a doctor, some dude just popped it back into place and a nigga walked home like a soldier. probably a stupid move
    test
  12. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Man hearing h20 answer this question each time kills me for some reason lmao

@Detroit
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

Cire is a (Derrick) Rose
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  14. Thoughtz

DAMN that's terrible bro

I play ball Monday-Firday religiously on the military base here.

I've had countless injuries throughout the years but I've been fairly healthy past few years, knock on wood, since D Rose-ing my left knee.

I can't picture my life without it right now, as a man we all need some form of competitive release and fucking people's wives better than they do just isn't cutting it. lolol
    test
  15. Big Macc

Big Macc I Got Dat Sauce

Only played maybe a few times, Im more of a football/baseball type of guy. I think basketball is more catered towards the blacks with all the running shooting and stealing ((Lol, just joking))
    test
  16. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

The graphics are pretty good for its era. I like the create a player feature a lot. The disc is shiny and new I never let them get scratched... I guess my character looks like a 5 foot tall Ginobli. Mine's called NBA 2K11
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

I would love to see Cire's clefable looking ass in a pickup game in person.
    test
  18. Cire

It's a sceneeee mannn..

I do allright.

If i had to have a 2k rating it probably be like 65, with most attributes going to 3 point shooting and defense.
    test
  19. warlabAffiliate

warlabAffiliate Kotaro's Master

like Joel Anthony from Miami Heat

all defense no offense
    test
  20. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

I def do not say this in a talented way because he is an incredible shooter, but I have dirks form, especially on my post move hooks or fades, but I shaped my shot around his, and reggie's of course. I can shoot 3s but I don't choose to unless im wide open cause I grew up as a facilitator to the team. rather have a thread the needle pass to someone tbh. defense is def my strong point tho. if I cant hit or seem to make plays, ill compensate with defense/boards. I think video games def made my hands move quicker to lol

maybe Zach Randolph type game, or a Rik Smits/Croshere mix? ehh, idk. I just like nobody expecting me or my brothers to be good and we come out and don't leave the court. if only I were 6'7" :(
    test