What's your average daily routine?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by g.t., Oct 31, 2013.

1. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Arguments where people cling to ad hominem are lost by default.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. trilliam cakespeare

Wrong, you ignorant, semen gulping, disease infected, delusional piece of feminist shit.

You've just got your period stained granny drawz in a twist cuz you got exposed for being an ignorant cunt. I hope the AIDS in your rancid cunt kills you as slowly & painfully as possible, you waste of skeet.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

And that is why women of class, elegance and grace will forever be a foreign concept unobtainable to you.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Wake up at 12 noon, shower, eat lunch, go home and make beats/write, go out for dinner, go home & read for an hour or so, get on RM for like 30 mins-hour, chill at the apartment.
    test
  7. trilliam cakespeare

Dead @ me growing up when I accomplish more in a month than you have in the entirety of your pathetic faggot existence.

But perhaps you'll stop being such a delusional cocksucker one of these days..........then again.
    test
  8. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Nah, you don't.

Wanna know how I can tell?
    test
  9. trilliam cakespeare

Wrong, you ignorant cum dumpster.

Not only do classy, elegant, graceful hoes not exist, but if they did I would've run through them just like I've run through every type of hoe that actually exists.

Don't be mad cuz your mother was a worthless piece of shit who birthed a worthless piece of delusional feminist shit that no one outside of her pedophile uncle has ever had any interest in fucking. Just fucking kill yourself so we all can rejoice in their being 1 less dumb cunt inhabiting the Earth.
    test
  10. trilliam cakespeare

Yes, I do.

[​IMG]
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You ran through 3+ billion (give or take) women?

:funny: :funny: :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. trilliam cakespeare

Dead @ how fucking retarded you are.

I said every type, not every hoe, you illiterate, inbred, STD infested, short yellow bus riding, complete & utter waste of 2 minutes & a skeet that clearly should've been deposited in your crackwhore mother's wart filled asshole.

Die, whore.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

There's as many types as there are people, in this case - women.

The trollish display of hostility and views has me pitying your upbringing.
    test
  14. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

Hello! Average daily routine? Hmmmmmm. Well my day does start early! Ya know? 3:30-4:00AM I get up have a few apples or a banana, some berries and a glass of milk and I start in on a great ab workout..7 minutes a day is all this exercise will take, not long at all..Thats about the same amount of time it takes me to brew a fresh pot of my favorite coffee or to sit through an episode worth of commercials on that tv show Jersey Shore HA HA..Not that long to execute the start to the perfect day..Right?. Just 7 minutes out of my morning and all I need is a level floor. I usually start this torture session I have created as the end credits begin to roll. A few AT&T, Burger king and Friendly's commercials later, and the Snooki re-runs should be wrapping things up and showing previews of the ensuing episode. And by then my midsection is usually burning like a campfire! Okay, then I plop my butt down on the floor and take a deep breath and prepare myself mentally, I start with crunches..I have many variations I use to keep perfectly toned incase someone wants to take my picture or some hot NFL cheerleader wants to have sex with me, I always want to look my best..This ab workout consists of one long, continuous set with no breaks in between various movements..Maintaining constant strain on my abs is the key here..I can start with basic crunches and can either place my hands behind my head or leave them by my sides..However, I do not pull my head up with my hands..I also bend my knees so that my feet remain flat on the floor...Then i slowly allow my shoulders to raise off the floor without using my back whatsoever. I begin with 50 SLOW strict repetitions before adding in a twist..After I do this routine awhile i can start to add more variations and adding twist such as russian twist. Ya know?..Raising my shoulders off the ground slowly twisting my torso from side to side..My right elbow turning toward my left knee and my left elbow twisting toward my right knee...Give these a try guys..These will seriously burn so try 25 of these with a strict form and see if you have what it takes..Push yourself to your limits daily like i do..Ya Know? HA HA. I hope some of you take the 7 minutes to try some of these techniques.I may add more to this workout at a later date, this is just a quick description..When I have more time i will go into greater details...Ya know? Then it is time for a run, I return around an hour later and start breakfast for the wife and boy. She goes to work and I take the boy to school. Then my day starts to get really interesting,,,But as of right now, I do not have time to go on with any of the finer datails....I will continue this later and edit in more to my daily routine...That cool? SHEESH HA HA
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  15. trilliam cakespeare

And your hideous troll face, busted ass hooker body & disease/crab infested fuckholes has me pitying every male relative who ever had the displeasure of raping you while your crackwhore mother was in the next room sucking cock for 8 balls.
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Redundant troll is redundant.
    test
  17. trilliam cakespeare

[​IMG]
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm not in a position to be anything at you, let alone mad.
    test
  19. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

My day starts around 6:00a.m.

As my wife is getting ready for work, I go and grab my daughter and throw her into bed with me so I can rest for like 15 more minutes. I might play peek a boo or some shit 'cuz around my Daughter I'm softer than your grandpaw's weiner schnitzel. Then my wife comes into the room with the towel around her from her shower, and I make her show me some boobs to start my day proper.

I usually give my daughter some all-natural no sugar added applesauce mixed into some oats for breakfast. We call it her porridge. I feed her and get her dressed, all the while the wife's getting her own slow ass ready. The last part (doing her hair) is left for the wife. Once I put baby and wife aside, I slap my dick out and take the warmest of pisses. I was holding it this whole time, and I'm not sure why - most of the time.

I make myself some coffee and take my acid-reducing pill and a multi-vitamin. I turn off all of the lights, and hit my office. I don't shower before work, I work from a home office and so I'm wearing the same hoop shorts that I wore to bed. How come? 'Cuz (when I'm on my shit - but admittedly I've fallen off and need to get back going) - - - - - I stop work at like 11 or 11:30 for some good hard cardio. JUST cardio, early in the day when I have the most energy.

I then work and browse, work and browse. I usually pull up an ASMR video on youtube, or a meditation video, and play that in the back while I work. I get up for a healthy snack roughly 3x, and stay slugging waters and pissing. Pretty annoying.

At this point, I'm still all sweaty and sitting in my chair. My sweat has NO SMELL though, which was always weird. I can't get my farts to smell either. I get ripped on for that, but in my opinion it makes me a God. The reason I don't bother to shower is because *after work,* I do my weight-training and/or calisthenics. Again, I need to get back on the horse, but when I'm on it - the 2 a days torch calories. I have a full-on gym in my basement. It's got every piece of equipment imaginable, down to my heavy bag. I still have to make an RM "Cribs" video, but I made the thread looking to see if anyone would be interested, and it fell the fuck off.

On Mondays and Wednesdays, I can only do cardio. That's because on those two days - I have to pick my daughter up from daycare.

So anyhoo, I either pick her up, or I work out and start dinner. I bathe the little girl, do HER dinner, and then read her books or play with/teach her in some type of way. On Thursdays now, her and her mommy have "movie night" together, while I'm doing the rapmusic.com radio show. The have popcorn and chill, it's cool cuz she's not even two yet and she is bright enough to "look forward to it."

But on the other week-nights, me and the wife might take a visit to a friends or family-member's house with the babe to visit and what not. Mebbe I can sneak in some gaming with a friend while Alicia bullshits with someone's (uglier) wife, and Kylie plays with their (disgusting) pet.

On the weekends, I usually do a thing or two to improve my house or my yard - then, we will go do an activity with the little girl and hopefully have a babysitter by nighttime sometimes, and we go enjoy ourselves as adults, who still fukkalot mind you.

That's my life as of current. I need to squeeze basketball back in there somewhere, maybe join a league this December I dunno.

If you're wondering which player I am, I'm a shorter guy who can drive to the basket and while I'm going up for my layup, I freeze time and see everything in slow motion and am able to maneuver the ball around the defenders' arms - or, I am lights out with the jump shot. And on defense, I'm too solid to get bodied. Salute.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  20. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

Very nice...All but the farts...You see, you aren't drinking enough brews to make them stink like mine do! Just joking...Thanks for sharing bro, I enjoyed this. HA HA
    test