Whats ya Dream Car?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Nebz, Oct 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LOL......
    test
  3. chilton gaines

chilton gaines chillin on chumps

'03 ford f-350 dually(white), bagged and body dropped on 22"s, blacked out windows, fully shaved, tweed/leather interior, nice sounds, uh..yeah thats good for now
    test
  4. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAooooooooo holy fuck........
    test
  5. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

Jeep on left obviously.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Enticing Mind

Enticing Mind aka unReal

Honda S2000 (just cuz I swore that I will get one!)
    But I like ANY Aston Marton [look] ..*drools~*..
    test
  7. DsBabyDaddy

DsBabyDaddy New Member

I like almost all of the cars listed above, but i want to have a Camaro that will kick da shit out of most any stock muscle car. Id like it to have bout 550-650hp. I know ill probly never see anything close to that in my lifetime, but you asked "Whats ya dream car". Why a camaro... well it was my very first car, and I have loved them ever since...even though I raced the shit out of it and blew my headgasket...LOL I was a dumbass. IT WAS STOCK RS...what was i thinking???
    test
  8. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Keep Em Coming....
    test
  9. Scienc3

Scienc3 New Member

i dont have a dream car.. maybe an enzo ferarri
    test
  10. euphemism

euphemism .

Lol @ The Maclaren F1 doing 391mph... I used to like them, til I heard Mr Bean crashed the one that he bought.

I liked the Jaguar XJ220 when I was a kid.. I think at one time it was the fastest production car on the planet. It had its day...

My dream car has..

a top speed of 190mph
    it pushes 460bhp from its V12
    and Bond drives it, so its Gangsta :)!

[​IMG]

I think it has the best stock In Car Entertainment system of any car out there too?
    1200w, which includes a total of 12 speakers.

..and can someone clear this up for me, .. I hear it can do 100mph in reverse. Is this true?
    test
  11. euphemism

euphemism .

..but man, I do LOVE this Car.

[​IMG]

Acura RSX: WingWest Project Car..

You either love or hate that paint job. The Interior gets me every time.. WHOA!

[​IMG]

MaxPower just had WW's 2003 Civic Project car on its cover and that cost £150k in total.. I'm guessing the RSX would be a similar price range. £100k[ish] ?
    test
  12. Traidmarx

Traidmarx The Knockout Pro

dream car under 100K
    i'd have to say hands down 2004 Corvette Z06
    comes stock with 405 hp, 0-60 3.9 and can beat both the Viper and Mustang Cobra R
    dream car over 100K would be
    Ferrari Enzo stock with 660 hp 0-60 in 3.1 i believe but i'm not sure

a few others

Hennesy Viper - stock hp is 800 with 725 to the wheels 0-60 in 2.7 seconds (is also the fastest american made car faster than the mclaren and the saleen S7)
    Porsche 911 Turbo
    Saleen S7
    test
  13. Tigre

Don't understand a comparison between a Modified car vs a factory stock car....Saleen S7 and McClaren are both factory built cars.

Hennessy is the tuning company that made a viper faster than both...
    Just like Lingenfelter TT Vette...which is the fastest American car actually.

Unless you are talking about the 1000hp TT Hennessy Viper... Which still isn't made to drag like the Lingenfelter.

Also...Hennessy Is a POS tuning company. They are a high priced modification thief. They take your money..do absolutely nothing or making you wait 9-14 months for you to ever get some contact about your Viper. Remember hearing many problems from Viper owners back when I had my supra.
    test
  14. Traidmarx

Traidmarx The Knockout Pro

what do you think mclaren and Saleen do they are not factory built cars they are custom hand built cars and each is tailor made to fit the owner in case you didn't know
    test
  15. Tigre

That I know..but your Hennessy Viper is still a modified Viper. It is just adding Twin Turbo's to a V10 engine...that's it.. just a Performance Tuner, thus, the reason it is not a factory car. That is the reason why it can never be considered Factory. Even Ferrari's and Lambos can be custom built to fit your needs, but yet they once again are from the factory like that.

S7's and McClaren's are super cars that only rich fuckers can afford, and still considered factory cars.
    test
  16. Requisite

Requisite So Necessary

Ferri 350 Moderna. The one in Bad Boys II. I love that car. But under 100g's Id have to go with the Evo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.