whats with lacing weed with cleaners?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Thrilla-Ali, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

like windex, javex etc... fuck that, mofo's are sellin ish like that on the street to unexpecting customers, that shits just wrong, i'd kick that fuckers ass if he sold weed to me that was laced with a household cleaner, shitz ridicurisssss!
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

yeah..some dealers are scum bags..they spray their shit to make it smell better..and you'll think you're gettin higher but really it's dangerous..fucked up shit
    test
  3. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

yaa ..i dont know any way to tell either..but that shit is weak.if i find any ~~~~~ doin that in my hood..ill break a muhfucka
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah this kid at my school was slangin weed with "Engine starter" sprayed on it........he was a stupid loser so nobody beat him up, cuz that would have been too kind....we just let him be a loser which was much worse.
    test
  5. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

^wtf engine starter? i would have chopped that lil motherfuckers arms off then fuck his moms ass with some engine starter lubricant, whether hes a loser or not.
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Wick Weed sucks...
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

naw trust me, he was a super small fry.... he started slangin in hopes of being cool, he also gave people his locker combo and hed keep a pack a ciggs in there full of doobies....hed just get the cash and tell people to go get it, he used to get ripped off hardcore. He was a troubled kid who lived with his uncle who grew pot for the HA, well he blabbered his mouth and some peeps ripped off his uncle like 15 lbs worth. Kid caught a severe beatdown from his uncle and was never seen again.
    test
  8. trueprophit

trueprophit 2ssC

usually ppl will lace bud with embalming fluid by spraying it on with a mister

personally, if I'm gonna rip someone off I prefer a less harmful route

find a bunch of low quality freshly picked buddha and fill a mister bottle up with everclear (or any other high % clear alcohol) and mist is lightly. makes a bunch of "crystals" that people might assume is THC heh

but my favorite way is this, soak a bag of dope in some choloroform and hit the streets, find someone who looks gullible, tell them to smell this shit and boom, he's passed out, you got his money, he wakes up hoping he didn't get raped. hahaha, never really done that but it seems pretty feesible
    test
  9. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

why would a dealer lace it with pcp? that shit costs more than just reg chronic

lmao @choloroform comment
    test
  10. trueprophit

trueprophit 2ssC

because it's addictive.

edit.
    why do you think people put crack in weed? or nicotine in cigarettes? to keep you coming back for more. I've seen people strung out on weed cause of crazy slanging tactics in chitown
    test
  11. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

yea its also costly to do it.. plus if u got good bud u dont need that shit kidz is gonna come back regardless

an if u cant tell the differnce btween being high on weed an pcp u shouldnt be smoken
    test
  12. trueprophit

trueprophit 2ssC

I couldnt agree any more, fact is I don't lace my weed or smoke laced weed, but people DO lace weed with pcp/opium/crack/and various other fun things, but that usually only happens on in big cities where crackheads want you to come back to them not the crackhead accross the street, and that's probably where the cleaners getting put in weed came from, probably had some addictive/inebriating effect that seemed like a good scam to mix with weed because it WAS cost effective.
    test
  13. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

niqqaz is crazy nowadays...but in the end we only haver our selves to blame..there reason why weed aint legalized is cuza dumb niqqaz LACING there shit with toxic chemicals...i guarentee if this never existed weed would probably be legalized by now ..it was almost in the 70's
    test
  14. trueprophit

trueprophit 2ssC

test
  15. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

ahahaa...if i knew that kid i'd give him 10 and go rob all the tree..that is maad stupid
    test
  16. ck47

ck47 New Member

HAHA ima try that will it increase the buzz at all?
    test
  17. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

lol @ some of all.

Do ya'll really think, a DRUG DEALER....someone who is all about makin MONEY.

Is going to sell herb with laced with EXPENSIVE drugs like pcp, embalming fluid, or fuckin COCAINE?!

lmao.

Do have a fuckin clue how much money theyd be loosing? wow.

And lacing herb with crack? lmao...that'd be pretty damn obvious to see

Some people are straight fucking dumbass' for real.
    test
  18. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Smell your herb before you buy it.

Also, if you aren't sure, let someone smoke a bowl of it....ask them what it tasted like, plus u should prolly be able to smell a horrible nasty funk comin from the cherry of the bud bein smoked if its laced with chems.
    test
  19. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

If you've never done it before, how the hell is it your favorite way to lace herb?
    da fuck.

And spraying emblaming fluid from a mister? wtf....

I can't really speak on that cuz I've never even heard of that. Whenever I go to the citty/fuckin ghetto for pcp/embalming fluid it's for a dipstick.

And if you know the right people you can get herb or blunt papers dipped for like $40....

Honestly, I think most yall comin out the ass on 95% of this bullshit.

The shit thrillah is talkin but, yeh that's true...but this other shit?

LMFAO hell mothafuckin no.
    test
  20. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

u gotta get a good source for your shit.
    if its being sold on the street theres always a risk that someone put something nasty in it. ive heard that people have jacked off into weed so the jizz would form crystals on it before it was sold.. lmao probly(hopefully) a rumor but you do have to be careful
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.