What's with all the fake female accts lately

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Red Beam Da Kid, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

u can post that screen shot all u want

i was tryna be nice to u, cuz everyone jus chirpin u all the time

now i see why doe,

u tellin niggas ur gonna beat em up and shit, come on now really?

u wouldnt say that shit i was in front of u would u?i mean i got respect for females but i dont got respect for NOBODY who threatens other niggas without bein able to back it up, lets be real now.
    test
  2. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

i know

this bitch dumb

i was clearly trollin with that comment lmao
    test
  3. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Can you try not to type Thematic essays please? I don't have the time. Anyways. I spend more time on Luxie than real life??? Ummm no. I went out today to the beach, played volleyball, went skiing, got fucked, went shopping for new tops, then came back online to see CACs like you talking shit to me on here.
    I stepped MY game up.... how about you?
    As far as love... it's AMAZING this otbva is the ONLY section of this site that has issues with me. When supermods hit you up telling you that a thread you made was AMAZING then everything else you losers say is invalid. Sorry.
    AEH, and Lipstick alley have no issues with me. But otbva still seems to hold on to grudges. Could it be because I've embarrassed you crackers as wimps and simps??? Maybe. All that stuff I spoke of regarding my brand is stuff made up over the course of 2 years... so shut it. I dont even come online that much anymore... honestly.
    If you quote me again, please keep it 5 lines or less. I don't have the energy for back and forths.
    test
  4. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

dumb fuckin cunt AEH love u cause they all thirsty nerds wit like 20 000 posts. and that is motherfuckin fact. Lipstick alley full of flamers too

luxuria aint a brand, its ya alter ego, face facts slut. wtf a thematic esssay?

bitch u stupid and hypocritical if u sayin u dont have energy for back and forths when u postin screencapped pics and takin time to change ya font color to plum.

everythin that come out ya mouth a contradiction

A. u either have an abnormally large penis
    B. ya pussy smell like B.O

u a waste of life
    test
  5. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

lmao at the wigger shit and all the white boy comments. People get at you not cause you a "girl" or whatever its cause you corny and was trying to hard. You been getting bodied hard in just about every thread you make, its like a never ending cycle.
    Shit used to be funny and I didn't say nothing to you but you came at me and now I had to bring the coffin dig. You corny as fuck and live on the internet and got bodied, thats it it really ain't up for debate. :funny:
    test
  6. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

realest post ive seen in this thread (i aint been followin it much) cosign
    test
  7. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Luxuria isn't the brand.. you idiot. Luxie is the brand. It takes one second to screenshot. It takes less than that to make my posts in ghost colors. Thanks for calling me a waste of life though... I NEVER thought I was before. LOL you can't make fun of a suicidal person. We don't give a fuck.
    Please tell me how I get "sonned" left and right? All people do is say "omgzzz you have a bigger dikk then me!!!" "you look nasty!!!!!! omgz!!!"

That is NOT sonning someone. You guys really need to step your ebeef game up. I guess white boys just naturally have a lame sense of humor. I bet you like movies like Van Wilder and Zoolander. SMH.

"You got sonned!!!!!! OMGZ!!!!!~~~~~"

Damn white boys are lame. Sorry.
    test
  8. ProfessorU

You in denial. Go to any thread you make and see how much you get trashed and your lame ass comebacks "Imma break juu jaw papaz" lmao gtfho with that shit.
    lmao at e beef, damn how far gone are you dog? I hope your just pretending to be like this and you ain't such a lame in real life. Your only come backs now is saying were all lame scrawny white boys lmao. Which is wrong but hey, if thats the extent of your creativity I pity you bro. You got like no life, like for real who besides someone whos doing buisness here or something gets on a internet forum a 7 am???
    test
  9. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I was on at 7 because someone was harassing me... don't get your hopes up. Also I have no life? I told you what I did today. While I was out living life YOU guys were on here circle jerking talking about... ME... yes ME. I guess I'm the only thing worth talking about. I'm not even trying to ebeef. I came back on a peaceful tip and you people still attacked me. Btw you guys saying I'm a man, a tranny, ect ect isn't effective on me. Talk about creativity that's ALL you internet losers do when your feelings are hurt. Sorry. I was on at 7 and logged out. You guys were on at 7 and haven't logged off YET! You guys aren't trashing me. Sorry. I'm from sites that have done A LOT more damage than say "OOOOOOO YOU GOT A DICK HAR HAR DUGGGRRR DURH!!!!"
    That shit is corny. Sorry. And if you think it's funny then you're corny too.
    test
  10. ProfessorU

You got spider senses or something? How could you know someone was harassing you at 7 am smh? You came here and saw it, which says that you have nothing better to do at 7 AM than go to an internet forum and defend yourself :funny:. You been arguing all day lmao. I haven't even been home for like 5 hours, I come back and you still here getting your shit handed to you.

Lmao you come from "tough sites", god damn you don't realize how much of a chump you sound like? Nigga its a website and again your trying too hard. No one here respects you cause of shit like that, its not even that funny anymore.

Lmao at us getting our feelings hurt. Didn't you make mad accounts after you got banned and came crawling back? Why did I get banned crying and shit. You were at home bawling your lungs out and your mum smacked the shit out of you and told you to hold this sweat.
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

I come from the gully backstreets of okayplayer.com, where mofos will kill you on site just for looking at their usernames wrong
    test
  12. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

OH SHIT@!!!!!! MORE LIES!!! AKA A WHITE BOY THINKING HE'S GOING "HAM!!!"
    I didn't say the sites were tougher. I said they have done far worse shit to me than call me a tranny or man... I just realized something. You guys are not only white... but you're British. That's why you guys are so dry and think you're funny.
    As for me being harassed I wasn't talking about this forum. I was talking about
    The 8th Legion - The 8th Legion
    Great site but I'm being stalked there by someone. So that's why I was online at 7AM. As for me knowing people talk about me? I have my email set up to notify me whenever someone types "Luxuria", "Luxie", "Luxueira" for the losers who can't spell and "Lux". The notification goes to my yahoo email which then tells me via IM.

Now... you've been talking about me 12 hours straight and I have NO idea who the fucc you are...
    test
  13. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

sorry ill go. :/
    test
  14. ProfessorU

You straight lying out of denial now come on. I'm not even a "White boy" hold your lame shit son. So once again, you came on a website at 7 am cause someone typed your name. I don't see how you could possibly not see that as pathetic lmao. Especially at 7 AM. I haven't been talking to you for 12 hours so stop that noise.

LMAO at you forgetting all the times you told us how you were from tougher sites, don't you see how Crunk, Dig and others keep using that as a joke? You a sad human, like for real I hope you just going through some time in your life where being a total loser on internet forums helps you get by knaamean.
    You stay thirsty with those lame race jokes, shit ain't funny lmao. Once again you proving to everyone you corny as fuck.

You be sitting in your user cp with a warm mug of water and a bags of doritos at your side. Stay refreshing your page with the hopes of someone posting in a thread you did, sweating with your face an inch away from the screen. When you finally see someones name appear on the thread your heart skips a beat and you jump up pumping your fist in the air. Fall back son.
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

:10xplatinum::10xplatinum:
    Ho smacked
    :10xplatinum::10xplatinum:
    test
  16. ProfessorU

lmao, bye bye son. I had to hold it down for my city tbh.
    GS all day
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

I miss Luxuria
    test
  18. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

This shit isn't even fun to read any more.
    test
  19. TanyaOh

TanyaOh New Member

Oh. Wow.

Lux you say you're suicidal... Go outside instead of sitting on rm and get some vitamin D girl.... I think you're deficient... Listen to Lala tbh... Don't gotta reply to everything.
    test
  20. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

I hope whatever sad old man is posting as "luxuria" dies in his sleep

"we all hate you. eat shit & die" -signed everyone
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.