whats ur favorite smoking spot

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by *NativeTongue*, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LusterCumbrance

LusterCumbrance Ejército Rojo

I smoke whereever but i love goin to my cousins house and doing some nice bong rips.

The BM and I often have sessions blunts, whiteys and bowls.

Alone I just walk around town smokin whiteys since my shit got taken by 5.0.
    test
  2. night walker

night walker New Member

theres a creek with a little island u have to jump accross rocks to get there but me and my boys built a fort right by there soo we chill sit down and watch the water fall
    test
  3. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

what is it with u motherfuckers and forts

i wanna fort
    test
  4. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

test
  5. toquiktahandle

toquiktahandle New Member

well it used to be 35th and burlington in my car till we made it hot, so now its my peoples couch or jamaican shower..... naw mean
    test
  6. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

i dont like to be out in the open when i smoke.. or get high, i dont feel right haha... i like to feel confortable too, so yeah.. i either smoke in my room.. if not, i head upstairs to the attic.. an just blaze one up
    test
  7. *NativeTongue*

forreal

i dont mind being high outside, but id much rather be inside relaxing
    test
  8. Whatever the spot is, it has to be scenic as fuck...I'm talking views and foliage. In Berkshire County we have a ton of good weed spots. Hiking somewhere and just lounging blazed as fuck in the woods is fun, if I'm not doing that I'm usualy smoking an L in the Corolla, with some instrumental beats on freestyling with my homies. I actualy prefer to not do that shit in my town (in the car I mean) because the pigs are corrupt as hell and there is no telling what they are going to do if you get caught...
    test
  9. S Murda

S Murda New Member

in my car - parked somewhere listening to the music with all the windows up.

chillin
    test
  10. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

basically I don't have a favorite spot.. I just like to be in secure confines like a friends house or my backyard... I smoke in my car on the way to do shit all the time, but it's like not somewhere I wanna be constantly.

garage is good too in case the neighbors are outside or some shit.. I know they gotta be hearing my lighter popping like every few seconds.
    test
  11. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

I love burnin up drivin around the town with my folkers.
    Or walkin around Oakland, that's good too, esp since that new law passed about weed being the lowest priority. HOLLA AT YA BOYSENBERRY
    test
  12. *NativeTongue*

yea i hear u but there aint too many scenic views around here

but there is a big tree behind my house in some other ppls yard, but the branches extend into mine, in the summer isit on my back porch and just stare at that shit smoking
    test
  13. Parable-Dot-Comm

Parable-Dot-Comm New Member

i used to go on blunt rides alot... those were cool at the time, got the cops on me a few times, nothing major...
    i like being outside when im high, but not around people, and with music playing.. so the car is perfect for me. the pigs are not.
    test
  14. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

major hills park.... theres usually a bunch of different groups just chillin and smoking
    the park right by my neighbourhood
    the roof of the mall
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.