whats up NOW detroit?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

i'll be sure to remind you that you said that when the suns win it all
    test
  2. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

lmao @ danny c's bitchass catching E feelings...

Id beat the shit outta your fat ass :lol:..

Back to the thread Celts are good they beasting the East but their not gonna win a title so who really cares...

West>>>>>>>>>>East

been that way for awhile and this years no difference. Only way a East time can win the title is to have someone like Wade who can take over a series single handed and the Celts dont have that dynamic player.
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

celts are damn good, but i don't see them winnin' the title this year

maybe next year though

i've been a KG fan since before his 1st NBA game
    test
  4. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

lmao look at this bitch faggot makin i-net threats

kid doesnt even know

call me when youre old enough to drink
    test
  5. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

nigga you started the threats dont back down now cause you know id fuck you up.

Don't be salty cause celts arent better than the west's elite its just facts.
    test
  6. DannyC

THEY HAVENT EVEN PLAYED.

they wipe the floor with the lakers TWICE and the lakers beat the suns.

u dont see good things goin on for em?

stop being a hatin knicks fan faggot
    test
  7. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

shut the fuck up dunce, you guys won a regular season game based off 40-50 trips to the line and glen davis giving you miracle points hes NEVER GONNA PRODUCE again against a team that makes adjustments.

and wtf@comparing winning a game because ALLEN dropkicked billups against getting 3823952389 foul shots because you have the ball and a player scrapes your jersey [funny] How DO YOU compare 40-50 to 2? What are you guys gonna do when you dont get 50 trips to the line? It took you 50 trips to win by a shot or two on top of davis having the one decent game he'll probably ever have again.

So what is that, 50-60 unexpected points to make up for your "BIG three"? Embarassing. at the end of the day, fouls or no fouls, your best player of the game was a fat fucking nobody who had the game of his life, it isnt gonna happen again.

Garnett, allen and pierce all played like they were the bench and not the other way around. They got LOCKED down. and this is the second time pierce hasnt performed well.

I called it long before that i wouldnt be surprised if celts snuck in a regular season game, but if anything this is us figuring out where to fuck you up and running with it. Detroit is going to bust that ass come playoff time, the only one who doesnt think so is boston fans and every dork rooting for them because they wanna see something "new".

Bandwagon fucks, must be nice to finally go to celtics games aye? Fucking homos.
    test
  8. MC propaganda

thats about the 40th time you've said that, funny. Glen davis for MVP [funny]
    test
  9. MC propaganda

lol@fact, you can debate that all you want, the lakers team the pistons took out when they were in the shape they're in now was better than any west team we're looking at right now IMO, but thats another debate, and one that will be taken care of come playoffs. But its obvious the west has way more talent, im just speaking best team from each. Spurs, suns and mavs all shit on the celts IMO. i'd also take utah in a 7 game series, fuck a reg season game. They almost beat their ass without karilenko whos one of their best defenders.

Im tryin to tell these ho's rob. But they dont listen, if 2 of the big three were to vanish in another trade these dudes would go back to being lakers fans, where the fuck were these posts last year? ROFL

Back to the 2k8, i'll leave you cunthairs to keep dreaming. Celts = mavericks 64 win season getting shattered come playoff time.
    test
  10. DannyC

look at this guy gettin all flustered

i went to celts game when the best part of you was still on mommy's anal rim

u won against the c's last time by two, on a stupid foul by a bench player

and u wanna cry now by losin the same way?

seriously go get some kleenex and shut the fuck up

scoreboard bitch.

go check the records.
    test
  11. MC propaganda

and you were a celt fan long before? Show me some posts man, some me some from last season, you been here long enough and the search button works fine, i can show you tons of mine, i dont believe you, you need more people [funny] you've been here 9 fucking years, provide some celtic pride. Id be surprised if you could, i know you're well over 50 but nah. I been a fan since isiah and dumars was slapping bird in his jaw.

and even if you were a celtics fan (which you probably cant back up, who knows, maybe) it was because you wanted to fascinate about the size of pierce's cock, suck it bitch
    test
  12. MC propaganda

he must have forgot that lebron went off for about 50 to hand the celts their loss this season. And hughes and sasha both out? Talk about one man show, atleast the team played well against us, not just lebron. Oh, and did you also forget the second time this season you played their roster of almost nobody with lebron hurt on the bench you won by 3-5 shots? 3-5 shots with a 30 point averaging scorer on the bench along with probably hughes and/or sasha out again.

Lebron played only a half against us in the only game we played them this season, and we beat them by 35. That was the night after lebron showed you who was daddy. Im sure it would have been lower had lebron played the whole game, but atleast we didnt struggle in a game against their subs.

That would have easily been your fourth loss against the cavs AGAIN. You cant even convincingly beat their third string backups and you wanna talk shit? [funny] You cant match up with cleveland either, call me crazy all you want, but id take them in a playoff series against you well. Your big three going full cylinder has done shit to show otherwise. nor have you convincingly beat the pistons with your "big three" It took fat boys career game and 50 free shots. Lebron bitch slaps all three of your big three while you slob on his ballsack.

And you wanna talk about someone struggling against the cavs? [funny] KG can only get you so far sweety. Maybe he'll let you suck his dick after they go home playoff night though. Faggot.
    test
  13. DannyC

u should be a wide receiver

cuz u catch feelings like a pro
    test
  14. DannyC

oh and by the way....

since the c's sucked, i didnt make too many posts for them, but when it was relevant... i backed them up...

check...

click the arrow if u need the link jackass

altho they were few and far between, if u search "sports central" for posts made by "DannyC" containing the word "celtics" youre gonna get shit last year, and the year before that

so dont be giving me this fairweather shit.

u look exactly like what u are right now:

a broken down bitch hating on a team that is CLEARLY head and shoulders above your team

now stop u whiny little piece of shit
    test
  15. DannyC

theres another one for ya

all this was going on while the c's were sitting at the bottom of the nba

fairweather?

kiss my ass.

HAHA i love being right
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest