whats the wackest shit in hip-hop history u can think of?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by gotband4nothing, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

- Anything out of St. Louis besides Murphy Lee

- Nerd rap. It seems like some of you idiots would eat Sage Francis's shit if he told you to. Cats like him and Aesop, and everyone remotely like that are horrible for hiphop. Sure they're pushing the envelope but they're pushing it in a way no one wanted it to go in anyway. For the love of God can't one of their talentless goddamn asses STAY ON BEAT??

- Too much hate on good artists due to bias. Cats say Lil Wayne is wack because solely of who he associates with. The Carter was an excellent album, and should be in any real hip hop inthusiast's library. There are TONS of examples where good emcees get shunned by haters due to the company they hang around with.

- Treating deceased (mediocre) rappers like Gods. Nothing pisses me off more. It's like people only know Pac and Biggie died, and as soon as they did they were number 1 and 2 alltime for some inexplicable reason. Pac was always inspiring to me, with his attitude and spirit but that doesn't propel you as an emcee, which he was strictly AVERAGE AT. And Big, well when Biggie died Jay Z was able to fill that void and then some. Most people don't even mention Big L and Pun, who are actually the two best dead emcees, and really closer to the 1 and 2 spots then Pac and Big ever should be.
    test
  2. Dialted

Dialted Mr. Ted dial

Fuck hiphop, hiphop sucks..
    You got nigga's on top swingin from 2pac's nuts
    test
  3. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

true but that does not mean hes the "wackest shit" in hip hop history when theres far more shit wacker
    test
  4. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

no..
    test
  5. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

look you may hate aesop or this cats for their lyrics and think they are nerds,but you cant deny,musically speaking,are tight,isn't that true?
    test
  6. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

I don't respect costellos opininon when it comes to Hip Hop above mine. El-P is not half as bad as some of these anticon cats who i will list if u need names, his work on the cold vein matches the lyrics and the lp is good, but a lot of the beats i dont like. Fantastic damage production on the most part is wack, and his only beat i like outside these projects that ive heard is probably "Train Buffer" Maybe i was too heavy handed when i mentioned El-P in the same bracket as some of these wack mofos, but hes one of the forerunners of a similar thing. Anyway, Premier and Pete Rock> Prince Paul, that is all, no arguements
    test
  7. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

you say aesop talentless and lil wayne talent???wtf?
    test
  8. GameRGame

GameRGame Do better.

Lil Wayne has soul and emotion in his music, Aesop does not. Charisma goes a long way. Aesop is mindless monotone babble that has no rhythm. E-40 would like his delivery back.
    test
  9. Dialted

Dialted Mr. Ted dial

I miss my dogs is a dope song by lil wayne, to be honest, thats pretty much all i heard from him barring a few collabs
    test
  10. Dee-Zy

Dee-Zy Free Willy!!!

Biggie not leaving LA like he was suposed to

Rakim's Oh My God album. Or rather that IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEND!!!

and kids that listens to hip-hop yesterday and starts talking about GOATs and Classics

oh and, "uuuugh uh, Uuuuuuuugh, uh"
    test
  11. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

well you may find britneys music having more emotion than radiohead what does that supposed to mean?anyway am not really a big fan of aesop,but am a big fan of el-p's work.And prince paul shits on premier and pete rock just listen to everything he did,he is one of the few artists which would be a blashpemy to call overrated.and he is more talented thatn those two
    test
  12. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

i don't like something like 2 songs on cold vein
    test
  13. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

and even if aesop is talentless,calling lil wayne talent is blashpemy to guys with real and actual talent
    test
  14. SmoothPimpin

SmoothPimpin New Member

213-The Hard Way
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Basically, because it's the truth.
    test
  16. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

the advance actually wasn't that bad but then the retail was completely different, there was liek 3 songs the same, Dolla Dolla Bill was the shit
    test
  17. noreaga

noreaga New Member

everything no limit and cash money crought to hip-hop
    test
  18. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

1. Your opinions suck.
    2. Your spelling sucks... see "enthusiast"
    3. You're as dumb as dirt.
    test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Just because you're from the south doesn't give you the right to say retarded shit.
    test
  20. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

My list....

People with no talent being able to sell records that have no substance to them..(J-Kwon, Chingy, Nelly)

Ja Rule, hands down.....

Eminem giving up.....

99% of females trying to rap

The rise of terrible southern music, while good southern music gets pushed to the back..

White T-shirts.....

Throwbacks....

Fat Joe selling records.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.