what's the stupidest thing you've ever done while high?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by PasswurdzISS, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

I'm hella curious. I can't really think of any right now (cause I'm blazed) so lemme hear some things. good looks.

PEACE
    test
  2. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

.. Jizzed on my mom

Whoops
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

stupidest? went amature hangliding

funniest? went amature hangliding
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

asked the cop if he wanted to hit it.
    test
  5. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

was in the middle of a really public street at night with my friend all moving retarded and dancing like crackheads because we saw our shadows in the street light and thought it was funny
    test
  6. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

^^^
    hahahaha That's funny.
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

One time I got real stoned at a poker game and stood up and said "Hey guys... I think I just shit myself." Of course I didn't, but I thought I did and I never lived it down.
    test
  8. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

test
  9. 0C04

0C04 New Member

played 2 player vice city...

only with one controller so we shared it. We each took half. We spent like 2 hours trying to mug people to get enough money for a gun so we could go rob stores.

Also missed out on getting ass from this really hot girl cause i was way too stoned to understand what was going on. I'm kicking myself in retrospect for this one.
    test
  10. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

Tried to explain to my homies a story from CKY 3 wher raab himself shits on himself while running full speed, but couldn't, cuz I was laughing so hard, and ended up repeating myself like 10 x's
    test
  11. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

one time...

I went under a bridge to take a piss - I started pissing, and that's when the bum said "hey! wtf are you doing!?"

I ran back to my boys car- and we took off...

I felt bad
    test
  12. MC² Êxô®çì§m

MC² Êxô®çì§m New Member

jizzed on my dad *silence*
    test
  13. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

Got chased by a pit.....(wasnt very funny)
    test
  14. V E R B

V E R B Guest

^ hahaha
    test
  15. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

ninja sparring!!!

I swear it'd be like 5 or 6 of us, (and this is at the beginning time when weed was new to us so we'd get BLLAAAAAZED), we'd just blaze, then people would start play fighting and we all just got up and rumbled... it was too hype.. but then real fights broke out and shit so.. we had to stop lol
    test
  16. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

For real? Same thing happened to me when i was 14-15... i was walking to a friend crib, and i have to go through some sort of shortcut through a small field... it was night and dark, no light and in the distance i see something starring at me... so i keep walking and that motherfucker stands on two leg and starts growling, so i'm like wtf is this shit... keep walking a little, then that bitch start running toward me... so i took off, it was like 3-4 meters behind me when i got back to the street and it stopped chasing me... That mofo was crazy though, and it wasn't a pit it was a boxer. And i wasn't high at all, beside the adrenalin
    test
  17. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

test
  18. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

My girl's friend was drunk and we were at this party- so my girl is taking care of her and whatnot.. yadda yadda, i was on it.. Mad that i wasn't getting my attention, i started spittin that game at her friend and ended up passed out on top of her drunk ass. Like 3 weeks later they showed me a picture with me cuffing her ass half-asleep...

.. My ex still aint lived it down
    test
  19. Patrick Allen!

Patrick Allen! GET YA HANDS OFF MY WOMAN

i've done a lot of stupid shit.

one time me and my friends were all really, really high at the mall and we were leaving. so we're in the parking lot and i start running for my friend's car so i can get shotgun. instead, i run up to a car i thought was his, open up the front door and a little girl is all by herself in there. i scream, she screams and i slam the door in her face and take off running, not realizing that i picked the wrong car.

i've probably missed a lot of ass oppurtunities because i was too high to use the phone or talk to people.

probably the worst shit was, i smoked 8 bowls of hydro by myself, at my friend's house. i rode my bike home a half hour later, bought a bag of reese's pieces on the way, and nearly forgot the 19 bucks change. i get home, my parents ask what's wrong with my eyes and i say "shit i donno", go to walk upstairs and pass out on my steps for 20 minutes. i wake up and my parents are staring at me, and i say "oh shit im really tired" and go into my room. I open the bag of reese's pieces and before i get to eat any, i pass out on top of them. i wake up with no shirt on and peanut butter and chocolate smeared all over my back and chest. i'm still high in the morning and i think i shit myself.

god, that was so fucking retarded.
    test
  20. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

lmfao, aaahhahahaha

Holy shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.