What's the story regarding Chapelle show season 3?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by www.RapMusic.com, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. www.RapMusic.com

www.RapMusic.com New Member

Is it dead as in dead? Or will it eventually see the light?
    test
  2. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

i hope it aint dead
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

they taped maybe 6-8 episodes for season 3 according to charlie murphy..he said they will probably be released on dvd, but wasn't sure of the date..Also wasnt sure if Comedy Central will air them..

if you wanna find where he said that go to howardstern.com and search for the show that charlie murphy was last on
    test
  4. www.RapMusic.com

www.RapMusic.com New Member

LoL

So Comedy Central kicked Dave Capelle off? Damn!

••••• just lost 50 million dollard!
    test
  5. Plekz

Plekz Guest

More like Dave kicked CC off... He just rolled the fuck out and went to Africa and pretty much decicded 'fuck everything'... Literally...
    test
  6. LostBoySince'86

LostBoySince'86 Peek-A-Boo

i saw chappelle live here in oregon on the first stop of his current comedy tour. he made a couple mentions of the third season.

mostly he said he really wanted to but wasnt sure if it was going to work out. he said he has been coming up with ideas since he left and some are so funny he wants to go back just to do them.

one audience member asked about half baked 2 also. . . dave said, "if you guys ever see me in a half baked two, that will only mean one thing . . . i ran out of money."

as for the show, dave is the funniest comedian of our generation. it was obivious he had didnt really have a set plan for the show and just talked/made fun of parts of the audience. it was absolutely hilarious. on of my favorite parts was the discussion on meth. . .

"weed is a funny drug. weed is the only drug people cheer for. like if i mentioned crystal meth, you wouldnt hear someone in the audience go "crystal meth? . . . OHHHH THATS MY SHIT!!!!"
    test
  7. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Yeah I hope someone else picks up the show. It owuld be dope if like HBO or Showtime did & it would be even crazier than it is now.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

it's not like it was cancelled..the ball is in chappelles court, he has to come back

besides even if he did i doubt they would go much longer anyway...peep the commentary on season 2 they mention doing it for like 4 years and being done
    test
  9. LA_JCain

LA_JCain Royalty and Purity

Dag, man. He is a hilariously funny guy. I watched his comedy hour for Showtime I think it was (the name escapes me now). Man, I laughed so hard I cried. My mom had to come in the living room and find out what was wrong with me. lol
    test
  10. Mstyle

Mstyle New Member

I hate that CC and Dave just couldnt get along. Already got the first two seasons on DVD and plan on getting the "3rd" if it comes out. Actually was just watching the first season on my PSP. So hot! Used X Copy 9 to transfer the DVD to the PSP: PSP Transfer Now Dave comes with me whereever I go, when i need to laugh.
    test
  11. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

imo season 2 was a huge decrease in quality from the first...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.