Whats The Point Of Living If Your Not Famous Or Known

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by lally, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PimpetteRah!

PimpetteRah! ehrjwhrwejkhr!

umm we get to go out with no camras follwing us, no bodygaurds, we aint judged on every little thing we do blah blah blah. But still fuck it would be tight to be famous, to kno other people wanna be like you, wanna read about you, got posters of you blah blah blah.
    test
  2. jaykay

jaykay New Member

"It would be nice to have more, but i kinda like being poor / at least i know what my friends are here for" - The Great Cee-Lo of Goodie Mob
    test
  3. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

There are other htings in life..
    test
  4. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

that sum true shit yo, but life is a test, god puts shit in front of u that u can handle, we can handle this shit, jus dont kill ya self over it, but yea nggaz only live for the weekends, shit is garbage!
    test
  5. R-Tistic 310

R-Tistic 310 Str8 West Coast

I know some people who are famous, and some who have been famous, and I'll tell you, that shit's definitely overrated. It may look great lookin on TV and seein all the fine females they have, but whether you know it or believe it or not, MANY, and I mean MANY of these famous mafuckers are depressed and really feel like shit on the inside, even though they may have it all. The constant public scrutiny, always having to worry about your surroundings, dealing with fake people, are definitely some of the negatives about it that most of us know, but it's still more to it than that. Why do you think so many stars get fucked up by using drugs, and are always going thru stages of depression? Especially when people used to be famous but they fall off for whateve reasons.

One celeb I knew was Lil Fizz from B2k. In high school, I was sorta coo with him, didn't kick it with him but he was coo with me. But he was just another lil mafucker there that nobody really paid much attention to. A year after he left, he's all over BET, and the same females who wouldn't give him play in class were all on his dick, and if not, he had much finer females on his dick. Next thing you know, B2k collapses, and nobody really cares about em anymore. I know he's still maintainin and all, but when he goes out in public, it's more like "oh there goes Lil Fizz, the dude from the group that USED to be hot." He went from goin to the mall and nobody payin attention to him, to havin a few people point him out, to havin everybody bumrush him, and....back to goin to the maill and nobody payin attention to him. So tell me how great of a life that is.
    test
  6. JohnnyDangerous

JohnnyDangerous New Member

"Satisfied Mind" by Johnny Cash (who was hugely famous obviously)

How many times have you heard someone say
    "If I had his money, I could do things my way?"
    Little they know that it's so hard to find
    One rich man in ten with a satisfied mind.

Once I was waitin' for fortune and fame
    Everything that I dreamed for to get a start in life's game
    Suddenly it happened, I lost every dime
    But I'm richer by far with a satisfied mind

Money can't buy back your youth when you're old
    Or a friend when you're lonely, or a love that's grown cold
    The wealthiest person is a pauper at times
    Compared to the man with a satisfied mind

When my life is ended, my time has run out
    My trials and my loved ones, I'll leave them no doubt
    But one thing's for certain, when it comes my time
    I'll leave this old world with a satisfied mind
    I'll leave this old world with a satisfied mind
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

i know if i had money i wouldnt be bitching, life without money is terrible.

we all different.

i mean kirk cobain took his life, he had it made.

pac and biggie wuz famous, still couldnt escape thinking of death

houston tried to kill himself.

but with money man i would be happy.

im still maintaining, but life is a bitch, then u marry one
    test
  8. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

Thats how I feel. The main reason I'm tryin to gain fame from rap though is so when I'm dead, I will have left somethin major behind.
    test
  9. Realness

Realness New Member

I'm convinced that being famous sucks. I'd never want to be famous. Just give me the money - keep the fame. And it's easy to make money in this world. Just don't get a job. Work for yourself. There's people much richer than Trump that you never heard of. Trump is just famous because he wants to be and it makes him more cash. Fuck a 9 to 5.
    test
  10. lally

lally KING SHIT

AMEN fuck a 9 to 5

and that whole famous shit

i dont care about 99 percent of famous people they aint shit too me. i dont know man its just thier lives seem so much better man, i mean these celeberities that bitch and complain about how they want some privacy and stuff, they just aint cut out to be celebrities. i mean life is suffering, i just believe you suffer less when your rich and famous than you would living a normal boring life.

i think in life youll never be truly happy until you die, i think its just gonna be big relief when it all ends, no matter how much you have its always in the back of your mind like how long will this last, and all that because we all know everything comes to an end.

2pac was always depressed even with everything he had
    elvis mad depressed he was a legend
    curt cobaine
    eminem seems mad depresssed

many celebs are manic depressives
    like DMX
    houston
    BUT I THINK EVERYONE GOES THROUGH A PERIOD OF DEPRESSION, CUZ NONE OF US CAN ESCAPE PAIN, LOSS,AND ALL THAT

I THINK WE ALL REALIZE THAT LIFes Bitch and SHIT,
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.