What's the most you've spent on a smoking device ?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strace

strace New Member

I never said they were something special, Im just contributing to the thread. Lets see what you got?
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yea ill be downtown fsho hit me up when ur in town
    test
  3. Veinz

Veinz Get on my Level, Ho

me and my boys chipped in for a glass bubbler, about $75. It's served us pretty well so far too.
    test
  4. King Love

King Love New Member

all i got is a lil glas piece my brotha gave me i jus stick wit Blunts
    test
  5. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I've never really been the one to pay for nice pieces... my friends have bought bongs and shit before.

I've only really bought shit like bowls/chillums. so probably most i've spent is like 25 bucks.

25 bucks goes a long way for me until i break the shit... i've had some pretty cool small sherlocks and cobalt blue colored shits my favorite.
    test
  6. ..Shatter!!

..Shatter!! New Member

ummmmmm maybe 5 bucks!!
    test
  7. M.T

M.T Registered User

180 for a vaporizer
    test
  8. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Guessing my cheap-ass grinder doesn't count, so that'd be £2.00 for three blunt wraps. I'm not about to spend big cash on a smoking device unless it's gorgeous and durable or a vapouriser.
    test
  9. Ben Official

i recently had all my smoking devices jacked.... by my mom.

she apparently went in my room and searched it while i was in jail incase they came to search the crib. took my volcano, took my bong, took both my spoons, took my bukket, took all my sliders, took my oney, took a left over ounce i had looked forward to rolling all up in a massive blunt for the goodbye to smoking blunt when i got out, even took my dope ass jamaican ashtray. only thing i have left are the marley papers and aleda papers.

but first thing i buy when i get back into it is a volcano but im never gunna smoke as much as i did before. i was a fuckin stoner to the highest degree.
    test
  10. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

^ What'd she do with em? Your mom's paranoid like mine is... she always thinks she's gonna get busted for fucking pipes and shit. One time the cops came to check on a domestic disturbance @ one of my neighbors, and they wanted to see if we heard anything, and I had my bong right on the living room table while my mom talked to them. They didn't say a word.

It was like the ultimate "booyah" to my mom when I always tell her she doesn't know what she's talking about.

It's good to quit for a couple months every now n then. You get to a point where you're not even getting that high and literally wasting thousands of dollars. Plus your throat and lungs heal and shit. I last smoked I think in august?
    test
  11. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

spent 30 on a plain glass bubbler, shit was deadly
    test
  12. Ben Official

she took my ounce and threw it down the garbage disposal, threw some of the cheaper smoking devices in the trash and with the volcano and the more expensive pieces she drove them over to some restaurant and put them in the dumpster. i wish she would have gotten pulled over on the way there. "officer, i swear, they're my sons!"

but yea, i barely got high anymore. only time i would get high is in the morning. the rest of the time i would just smoke to smoke. more of an addiction really. i feel better every day i do without it.

it also prevented me from bulking because i would literally HAVE to smoke in order to work up an appetite so i couldnt squeeze in more than 3 or 4 meals a day, but in the past week ive had no problem eating 6-7 meals a day. its great.
    test
  13. M.T

M.T Registered User

vaporizer=pure THC

No tar or any of the shit you inhale when you smoke...plus it's a waay cleaner buzz
    test
  14. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

some girl said the first time she smoked out of a vaporizer she hallucinated lol whats that all about? was she talkin about a weed vaporizer? cuz I personally never hallucinated off weed that would just be utterly rediculous
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

lol mild hallucinations can happen..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.