Whats the most potent Strain there is??????

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Kriptik Thoughtz, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

i've heard some ppl say netherweed...

and ive heard some people say the medicated PR80 and skywalker....(cali shit)

lemme kno wat u think is the best shit out
    test
  2. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

Do you mean highest THC content? I seen some strains (MK Ultra) tested in Europe that had 32% THC. But the shit out here in California that puts my dick in the dirt is any kind of OG. Like Skywalker, Tahoe, Larry, the planetarium OG's and so on. I had some shit called Maui Superdawg that was off the fucking chain not to long ago. All the growers I fux wit manly grow OG's
    test
  3. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

yea i love all da OG strains too. skywalker is da shit.. i never had the PR80 tho. i seen rick ross say it is "the best in the world" but idk nebody who knows this for themselves
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

in the end though, just cuz you planted a wicked strain, doesnt mean when it buds it will be the most potent around

cuz if you suck dicks at growing you can produce some shit

Ive had shitty batches of high quality weed a bunch...

its why i stray away from naming names now... cuz unless youre getting from a dispensary or from a professional guy who grows for sick people. You run the chance of grabbing a shitty batch of the so called "highest potency weed"

the weed i get is good. Not Wicked. Good. Hardly ever shitty. But we dont have dispensaries around here

one good thing we have going for us is 99% of what goes around here is hydro.

i hate outdoor grown weed for the most part, its usually ugly and not as good as the hydro....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.