Whats the MOST expensive weed you ever bought

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Frederik Chopin, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

(this thread is NOT for people who get ripped off)

I mean whats an ounce or more of the most expensive weed ever you copped

I guess quarters (7 grams) count too cause often when some boombonics comes around then its really scarce so thats all that can be bought sometimes, like I know I copped some BARNEY one time, just purple ass weed and all that was available for purchase was 4 grams and i copped all of em for $50 bucks, normal prices would be $30

but ZIPS

$300 for 30 grams of pre-grinded up CHEMO weed, government issued in the gold seal bag

Toronto, Canada, Nasty North

I had this PREMADONNA I was gonna cop today, $250 an ounce, an OBSCENE price around these parts but I was gonna go for it anyhow because its PREMADONNA

those two cases both been recent and 200 is a standard price, good links you can be getting 170-190 prices, and 220 is considering hefty, so you KNOW you getting BOOMTONICS if you paying 250

I seen QPs going for 800 max, but thats dumb out, the quality didnt justify that price, however if there was something REALLY special, I think thats top dollars I would ever pay for a QP, 800, and I would never pay more then 300 for an ounce, and I mean it gotta be some Canibus Cup winner budd type shit

what about y'all

I know mi down south brethren in Minnessota and WV among other places report 400-500 dollar ounces

OOOOOOOOH

that will ruin your mortgage

imagine y'all paying for an ounce of shit you can get as good if not better i'd pay the same amount for a quarter pound

YUKMOUTH
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yall get it for much cheaper which is ill, especially for the consumer

here its much more expensive, and the quality is probably not as good most of the time

but if you do it right, one benefit of the high prices is potential for much more profit
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

around here some Canibus Cup type buds go for like $425 a O..you guys are lucky
    test
  4. Frederik Chopin

very good point because there ARE the rare occassions where you can score something really cheap and then ya profits skyrocket

here, at 200 being the standard even if you strike gold and get a ounce for 120 say, then the profit margin is peanuts

I be thinking of trying to mail premo budd across the border, 7 grams at a time max,
    70-100 bucks through western union get funds

I know that would be a dope deal for down south mans, enough to take the risk perhaps

I got peoples asking me for it nuff times, I just gotta figure out a foolproof way to do it, 9/10 times go through

no risk on it coming back to me, worst that can happen is them snatch the product
    and customs will NOT follow it up to the address sent, 7 grams, doubt that beyond whats reasonable
    test
  5. Ben Official

yea, the risk isnt on you, its on the person receiving it

someone told me they get their shit fedexed from cali, and since its over night shipping they dont have time to scan it. i dont know if theres any truth to that, but i would watch it when your mailing that shit. the penalties if your caught are huge. they cant have the drug dogs on the scene all of the time; they can only work some of the time, and i think i read that its only like 5-10% of the time they can be there, so that leaves a 1 / 10 chance the person receiving it is fucked.

around here if you know a grower your in good hands. when (my friend) buy in quantity (my friend) gets shit for the same price you do, maybe a little more expensive. (my friend) gets that shit at a little over 200 a zip so (he) makes maaaad profit, especially when people are willing to buy that shit steady for 350 a pop.

the money aint in the small time shit, its in the bigger shit where you can set the prices where you want them. theres a lot more business involved, and the person who knows the grower, or is the grower, has it the best, obviously.
    test
  6. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

of course its gonna be cheaper up in canada...alot of niggaz are bringin that shit into here an straight taxin niggaz...

zips/zones (ounces) usually go anywhere between $300 and $350 for the usual dro...

the most i ever paid was 250 for a half of sum northern lights...but i think that shit was worth it...wen i took it out the bag it literally stuck to the wall...thats how u kno its kill

QP'Z and shit usually go for 1100 to 1250....i was coppin mine for the straight stack tho

the grams go for $20...the 8thz = $60 an u can usually cop a quarter for $100 -120 (tops)

will definetly make a nigga go broke..but i still smoke everyday
    test
  7. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

Good kyrp is 1/8 = $50 Oz - $320

Best weed around here (Blueberry/bubblegum) 1/8 = $55-60 Oz - $415
    test
  8. Frederik Chopin

the thing is Im in Canada, so Im sending it internationally which is harder

I can send something within canada EASY

same within the states, EASY

but international shipping is a different ball game
    not only does it gotta go through canadian customs but then american customs

not to mention the mail processing plant

I would do it regular mail though......Fedex you gotta sign shit and whatnot and them costs is too much. It wouldnt be worth it anymore for myself. Say a 'package' costs 30-40 dollars to send out. Thats more then a third of what Im recieving in money, boo that, it would only be worth it unless Im selling ounces or more.

so regular mail......2-3 weeks to get there, but that recieves the least scrutiny and inspection

like I said, 7 grams is laughable, even if they catch it, they gonna keep it

PLUS

a person cant get charged or in trouble for recieving something in their mail

they can just DENY DENY DENY

what if I send some crack to random people, hahahahaha, but hypothetically speaking

i send some heavy drug to a random address, that person aint liable, they be like what the fuck, who are you ? what is this ?

so no return address or make it coming from some local Magic store
    and boom, Im safe, and the person is safe, its just a matter of it going through or not

20 dollars a GRAM

YIKES.......try 10 canadian here, you'll get a 1.2 for 10 bucks from me anyday of the week

I HATE when mans come to me with a 20 and ask for change cause they want 15

idiats getting straight 1.3 for that
    test
  9. Ben Official

I would put some serious thought into it if I were you before you go ahead and do that.

First of all, your trying to mail drugs from Canada to the USA. That is about the riskyest thing you could do considering the current drug situations involving the 2 countries.

And second, 7 grams isnt laughable. Sending any amount of drugs in the mail is a federal offence. The penalties are multiplied enormously.

But the main thing here is that its going from Canada to the USA. The security for shipping between the two considering people constantly trying to smuggle weed back into the states from Canada is immense. People have tried everything (Did you read about the tunnel those guys built from Canada to the US to transport weed? The cops were on that before any drugs were involved at all).

Also, the regular mail gets checked just as much, if not more because of the time they have and stops they go through, than air mail. Standard mail goes through A LOT of stops. At every stop there are security procedures and at every stop there is a chance to get caught. So your dramatically increasing your chances.

What you said about denying, thats a good point and it would seem easy to do, but I think since its a federal offense they might be harder on you (after all, who would give away drugs to random people? thats a lot of money lost).

Also, they might discover the first 7 grams you send and let that go, and let the other person get it. However, they will be on to you the whole time. They will just let you send more for more evidence against you and the person your sending it to, and see if you end up sending bigger quantities after you see that it "works" a few times.

I've done a lot of research on this because I considered the same thing. I mean, what could be easier than getting bomb cheap ass weed from canada simply by making a paypal payment and having it shipped to your door?

I think you should do some serious research before you actually start planning this. There are a lot more risks than you would think, and you could ultimately end up getting seriously fucked or getting the person your sending to in serious trouble.

I have sent weed through the mail before, but like 1 gram tops. I also emptied out my ash tray in my car in an envelope (ash and all) and sent it to someone who was desperate to get high. They counted over 40 roaches in that bitch, picking through all the ash. It worked, but it was definately risky, although a lot more risky for them than me.
    test
  10. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

yah i get my weed from up round you. i know some peoples in champagne that grow the bomb ass weed and its fuckin incredible and i pay 350 an oz...but most people pay 400 for it...shits expenisive but fuck it...im high
    test
  11. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

most I ever paid was 5k for a lb
    test
  12. Frederik Chopin

im definetly gonna do my homework before i try anything

i know its zero risk on me, unless the person getting it gets busted down and rats me
    no fingerprints, no return address, no name, and ima put it in a mailbox away from the vicinity i live

so tracing it back is a dead end

and i would never send more then 7 grams, but like you said, i guess that dont matter none, a federal offence is a federal offence

hhhhhmmmmm. i dont know, homework time I suppose, its worth trying though

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

you can get a KILO for that price here
    test
  13. Ben Official

haha DAMN. that shits crazy expensive

i remember the first time i got one way back i got it for like 4.6 but thats cuz my dealer was a bitch and she was bankin off the shit enough to have no job, show up one week in a brand new pontiac sun fire, and the next week in a fuckin jag.

thats back when i got the cali buds tho, i would never ever pay that much again no matter how good it was.. ill get my money maker shit that i make all my money on, the shits dank but its not no designer buds, its damn good tho and its cheap, which allows me to charge normal prices and make bank. ill do that and then get a personal quad of some widow or some shit.

i dont even fuck with that much weight no more tho. got too hot
    test
  14. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

ah fuck that ...would never catch me droppin 5 g'z for no lb

they usually go for about $3500- 4000 maybe a lil more but i wouldnt never pay over 4 unless i was gettin that shit fronted or summtin
    test
  15. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

champange, IL?

is that your only connect? cause i got family over there and i'ma be there this summer, that's a lil outta my range though.
    test
  16. Frederik Chopin

yup, im retired with that shit too

i switched my steez from quantity to quality

best move i ever made
    test
  17. BrokenBones

BrokenBones the Jazz man

most expensive at 3.5 :: the Bridge...never really heard of it either but it was praticallycompletely orange hairs and kief at around 65$ for 3.5 grams

most expensive at 7 :: some bubblegum ghani mix that came through a week or 2 130 @ 7grams
    test
  18. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

nah it wasnt even that, it was that expensive because that was the last batch and the house it came from got raided and the weed was [bartblue][bartblue]...

didnt really hurt the pockets anyways...sold some smoked most - wish that shit was still around
    test
  19. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

i would say, PIFF!

aka haaaazzzzeeee!!
    test
  20. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Four hundred
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.