What's the highest # of blunts you've smoked in 1 day/night

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SkeLLaTOr, Oct 22, 2004.

?

# of blunts smoked in one night

1. 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 10 or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i don't know how much 70 pounds or whatever that symbol is comes out to be, but i've only ever had about 3 buds in my lifetime that weighed a half.

and maybe you can look up in high times, 2001 bud of the summer i think, grown right here in ct. my boy knew the kid who grew it. it was called strawberry something. smoked a half of that easy. cali mist, afghani mango, bermise white kush, strawberry cough, white widow, white rhino, purple haze, silver haze, harlem haze, big bug, big bud and northern lights mix, northern lights, african brown or something like that, afghani, alaskan thunderfuck, kryptonic chronic, kryptronic chronic, berry berry, bubble gum, blueberry, aqua haze, ugh, i can't even remember the rest.

smoked em all, smoked a half of them all in one night (not all together). and i'm nowhere close to being rich. i just have connects, i know how to spend my money, and i pushed, so anything i smoked was free!

so i don't know what kind of weed you buy, mate, but i smoked the best, and i'll still smoke anyone i know under the table.

don't assume you know what other people do, cuz i know what i've done, so to say i'm lying about my life is retarded. that's like saying you know me better than i do.
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

That's scary as hell.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

test
  4. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

OK mate i bel,ieve you if uve put half an ounce in one joint i cant disagree can i, well done mate.....ur the best. hardcore smoker
    test
  5. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

this shit dont really mean much to me at all, thanks for the fuckin essay bru
    test
  6. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

and some of you are proud for smoking up all of your weed in one night.. wtf..

a half fucking pound ? why would you you even want/need to do that.. fucking fiends...

quit smoking damn reggie millers

and this
    ur either like 10 or an idiot..

i go through pounds of herbage weekly man i seen a lot of shit (mid grade mostly, but good lookin shit call it some baby dro sometimes) but damn i easily get buds that weigh right around half ounce man.. u trippin or somethin cuz
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

mcspo. you're just an idiot.

there was no bragging in there at all, i was just providing examples since you believe nobody but you gets good weed, and that people have to be rich to smoke a lot. nah, all you have to do is have a good steady connect, or deal, then it's free all the time. i think it's ridiculous to smoke a half ounce a night, but i've done it because it was fun at the time. last time i did something like that was a 2 ounce blunt in january of 03. and i was high for like 2 days straight afterwards.

it's not bragging, nobody cares. you're telling me i can't do it, i'm telling you i did.
    test
  8. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

surely u didnt read what i said above u fucking idiot, just sayin well done for even being able to roll half an ounce of green in one joint, to me it just dont seem believable, ur a knob stop writing massive fuckin essays on this shit its doing me in hope ur mum gets aids xx
    test
  9. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

na im joking i love you really, u give me bone on BIG TIME, come suck my sweaty balls it will make me happy, i love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much xx yeh love you bye love youe bye love you bye
    test
  10. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

2 ounces in one bud would be fuckin 2 inches thick and fuckin 2 ft long what the fuck ur crazy
    test
  11. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

i really wanna show you wat my oz r like man i aint being horrible or nuffin but to me it cant b done, sorry i offended u
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

ah well, if i read it wrong, i apologize.

but anyway, it's as thick as a golfball and 1.5 feet long. had to hold it with 2 hands, and when i rolled it, i needed a person on each side to hold it.
    test
  13. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

so.....that wos a pretty good guess then, absolutly loving it
    test
  14. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

LOL!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.