What's the highest # of blunts you've smoked in 1 day/night

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SkeLLaTOr, Oct 22, 2004.

?

# of blunts smoked in one night

1. 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 10 or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what i wanna know is, who cares?

i smoked 100 blunts bitchez, all 1 ounce each sprinkled with coke while skydiving an getting head from a supermodel AND at the same time i was getting 1 million put into my bank account by my accountant that i hired while suiting up for my skydiving/smokefest.
    test
  2. V E R B

V E R B Guest

i smoke ounces..
    test
  3. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

22 blunts between 4 heads for marley fest last year...
    test
  4. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

i smoke more than 10 blunts a day on a normal night when im wit my people...
    probably in the 20's was the highest for a day...after so long it dont feel like you get higher though
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

after a half pound, you lose track.

after the whole pound, you pass out.

but only a half was smoked from L's, the rest bongs and bowls.

playing time crisis is the best shit while high.
    test
  6. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

me and my boys smoked 2 o's one night, that was our max, most of em got sick, i didnt(call me the champ), but it was pointless cuz after about blunt 5 i stopped gettin higher....
    test
  7. GameZ

GameZ New Member

Whahah i'm from The Netherlands where the shit is Legall as fuck!! whahha So me and some friends where done with school and hanging around and thought fuck ... let's smoke!

So went to a shop .. bought some shit .. we where with 3 peopz ... and smoked 4 each ...
    Then we thought ... damn ... WE WANT SOME FUCKING MORE!! ... so we got more ... then smoked 6 each ... damn we where wasted ... but wanted more:p then we smoked like 3 moe ... so 13 Blunts is my record
    test
  8. KoNPhiDeNc3

KoNPhiDeNc3 New Member

dogg i smoked a fuckin gagger last night i put two and a half ounces in somthin like 6 tubes and countless paps man im still fuckin fealin it but im still smokin right now roach was as big as my hand (DAMN) I SMOKE TO MUCH OH WELL

most in one night lets just say when i was sixteen i was smokin any where from 9-15 gaggers a weekend plus other drugs and lots of tekillya (tequila) my watch is set at 420 so every time i check its time to roll another
    test
  9. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

dun 18 in bout 2 hours then threw up, lightweight
    test
  10. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

u smoked 2 1/2 ounces in one night, we talkin solid or green, cos if we talkin green u one lying cunt man i couldnt handle a 1/4 of green in one night, u must b smokin buttweed mate
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

nah, you're just a lightweight. i can go through a quad of the best bud in the world in 1 L, then keep rolling.

we've gone through a pound a day of some serious bud for a while. but only cuz we pushed.

it's all about the mentality of someone. i can smoke forever, just cuz i can control what it does to me, whereas most people just go berserk.
    test
  12. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

deinitely over 10.

smokin' a half-O is intense.

sometimes, it gets to the point that before one spliff goes out, two more are getting rolled.
    test
  13. dunnybrascoe

dunnybrascoe ShortyHo's Dad

lies... mad lies in this thread..
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

that's true^
    test
  15. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

look no one can smoke half a fuckin ounce of green in one night, u canT fit a FUCKIN QUATER in one fuckin bud you fuckin idiots! stop lying no ones impressed.
    test
  16. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Lightweight.

That said, 0. I have never smoked a blunt, only spliffs and the occasional foil bowl, which I may never do again.
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

damn, so gotti's can't fit a half? i can't put 10 grams in a single garcia y vega gran corona? nah, you're retarded for thinking it can't be done. and to say nobody can smoke a half in one night, you're even more retarded. i'll smoke a half to my head any day of the week easy. not bragging, but to say everyone's liars, nah, you're a fool.
    test
  18. CHUNKO

CHUNKO salute me bitches!

13 one night. people just kept coming over and everyone happened to have weed
    test
  19. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

Look Mate I Dont Know What Kinda Half Ounces You Have But To Say U Can Smoke A Half Ounce Of Green Over Here Ur A Fucking Liar, Mayb U Got Some Shit Piece Butt Weed Over There, Dont Call Me Fuckin Retarded.... U Chat Shit M8, A Fucking Half Ounce In One Bud......what The Fuck
    test
  20. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

I Wouldnt Waste Fuckin £70 On One Bud Ne Ways U Fuckin Rich Cunt
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.