What's the dumbest thing you've done high?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Odysseus, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

well, i wasn't high when i decided to do this, but eh.. it involves getting high.

k, so i was at school and it was my lunch. i had a joint on me, so me and my friend decided we'd smoke it. we were going to step outside a door, and just smoke behind the school, but it was cold as hell outside.. so we were forced to smoke indoors. so we find this spot where barely anybody goes, and we spark it up. so as we're smoking it, we keep hearing noises. my friend's getting paranoid, so she tells me to keep smoking behind the wall while she watched out for people. she then tells me to put the joint out because a teacher was coming. so i did, and then we took off up the stairs real quick. -i was already feeling it at that time- as i was running up the stairs, i could feel somethin burning my hand. turns out the joint hadn't gone out. not wanting to waste any, i start puffing on it as we run down the hall.. in front of many classes. we then get to the end of the hall where there's doors and then stairs (it's the exact same as the other side...where we just came from).. so i see that no one is around, so i continue smoking. so i'm still puffing away, when i see two people at the end of the hall... so i go behind a wall and take the final puffs, and then put it out. my friend is ahead of me(she got paranoid, so she just took off), and she walks by those two people, and i hear them mumble something. i then walk by, and they're just like "whoa..". i figured maybe they had seen me with the joint or something, so i didn't really think anything of it. i knew they wouldn't narc me out anyways. so anyway, the bell rings, and we go to our next class.

turns out the whole school ended up smelling like weed. i so did not expect that from one joint. everyone was talking about it, but no one knew who had done it. 2 days later, rumour has it was two girls from the french school (which is in the same building, but on the 3rd(technically 4th) floor), and they had been caught by Mr. Girard (the teacher who my friend had seen coming). pretty risky/stupid thing to do, but meh.. it was fun.

some stupid/funny shit also happened in class, but fuck it. i don't feel like typing the big novel.. =\
    test
  2. Affluent

Affluent Hush

Back home in RI, me and boys always go down to the rocks to burn it down.. It's right on the water, a rocky area runnin along the coast... So we had just finished smoking and we were walking back to the path to get to the parking lot. This shit is tough to walk on in some areas cos the rocks r all jagged n shit, you gotta watch your footing. Sometimes we fuck around and have races seein who can bounce across the rocks the best n shit... But we was jus walkin back, about to be at the path, and we pass another group of kids who were smokin a blunt too, we didn't know em up but we said what up n shit... And then not 5 seconds after that, I'm tryin to step from one rock to this other rock, not really lookin where I'm puttin my feet. But where I stepped there was no rock, so basically I fall forward and do a fuckin somersault on the rocks, n jus pop right back up like I meant to do this shit. Everyone's geekin, my boys n the kids we ain't even know.. Made a clown of myself.
    test
  3. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

ordering food high is HARD

I went into BK once, stoned out of my face, in the mall so lots of people
    and its my turn to order, its a old pakistanian lady at the cashier, but im like aight I can do this

convo went something like this

Paki - Can I take your order
    Freddy - Can I get a burger ?
    Paki - What kind ?
    Freddy - HAHAHAHA (right into her face SO LOUD)
    Paki - Is everything alright
    Freddy - (leaning on counter, head buried, laughign, trying not to, which is only making me laugh more)
    Paki - SIr, you want a burger
    Freddy - (faintly) yes
    Paki - what kind
    Freddy - any kind (laughs even more, entire time my head is buried on the counter)
    Paki - (looks at my friend, who is also high) whats wrong with him ?
    Friend - pats me on back, yo calm down (laughing)
    Freddy - (laughing more)
    Paki - Sir
    Freddy - (composes himself) okay, give me a burger and a ice tea with no ice
    Paki - the Ice Tea is warm without the ice
    Freddy - HAHAHHAHAH (in her face so loud, buries head onto counter again)
    Paki - What is wrong with you ?
    Freddy - How hard is it to get a fucking burger ? (runs out the joint, by now entire restaurant is looking at me)
    test
  4. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

^^^^

lmao

once me and my brother goin through mcdonalds drive thru window at night after an hour session of straight bong hits...high as fuck and this is how our convo went...

juan-welcome to mcdonalds can i take ur order?
    mike(mybrother)-yah do u have any soup?
    juan-no sir im sorry we dont have any soup
    mike-well fuck...yall have cereal right?
    juan-(laughing)no sir no cereal either
    mike-alright a ••••y mc chicken is fine..(to me-wat you want?)
    me-yah gimme some soup
    juan-(laughing)sir i said we didnt have any soup
    me-fuck, do you have any cereal?
    juan-(laughing harder)no sir no cereal
    mike-gimme some fuckin soup!!!!!

then we drive away laughing
    test
  5. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

one time it was like 7:00am and me and 3 of my boys were just ridin' around in my car blazin' and we got tha munchies so we pull up to tha drive thru at some dougnut place an sat there waitin and tryin to order and no one would respond so i get pissed and start yelling "YOU FUCKIN KEEP ON IGNORING ME AND I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF AND BEAT YOR FAMILY TO DEATH WITH IT" turns out they did'nt open until 8:00
    test
  6. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

maad shit, but the most reoccuring one seems to be walking into screen doors..
    test
  7. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

this nigga dont even smoke...
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

dog. you just inspired me, lmao. i'mma do that shit, man!
    test
  9. JiHaD210

you know this niqqa?
    test
  10. JiHaD210

lol, at the time we was just wingin it. i didnt even know it was gonna go down it just happened

my brother one of them funny azz high niqqas that be sayin crazy shit and make up wild things to say...hes a funny azz dude, i just went along with it
    test
  11. Draft Pick

Draft Pick Rookie of the Year LP

one of the dumbest thigns me n my boys did while high was.......well you guessed it, ordering some food

i guess this is a worldwide problem hahaha

we just smoked an 8th blunt of that dro.. 4 of us, mad fuckin high and one of the kids we was with dont smoke a lot and gets reallllly goofy wen he gets high..

so im like yo joe pull into wendys..
    we go thru drive thru and joe and my buddy keith dont wanna order.. and my boy derek is the paranoid nigga of the group, that thinks the worst in every situation so he says no too

so im like fuck it, im mad high and finished the roach as im orderin..
    derek is flippin out like put that fuckin roach out, screamin in the intercom lol.
    joe is laughin his ass off and keith is just sittin there bitchin he wants food

so i finally try to order the food, midway thru i forgot wut i ordered and wut i needed to order..so i said all of the shit again..the bill came to like 50 dollars, we took all the bags and left 5 dollars lol..then we just bounced laughin our asses off thinkin we just did the funniest thing in the world.
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

ahahaa..thats fuckin awesome
    test
  13. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Bahahaha

This wasnt me, but I guess I'll share anyway. My boys Jarrod & Jon are trying to get food at a drive thru.

Drive Thru Worker: Welcome to McDonalds can I take your order?
    Jon: Yeah gimme a coke and a double cheeseburger
    Jarrod: Gimme the same thing

*they pull up to pay and get thier food*

*Jon waits for Jarrod to get his money out*

*Jarrod fumbles for his money*

Jon: Hurry up Jarrod, I gotta pay
    Jarrod: Hold on...
    Jon: HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!
    Drive Thru Worker: Excuse me?!
    Jarrod: HAHAHAHAHA

*Jon speeds off*
    test