What's the dumbest thing you've done high?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Odysseus, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Wow. Sometime last year, I was at a friends house, enjoying a nice smoke, when I found myself growing hungry. I decided to go home and indulge myself in some left over pizza from the night before. So I get home, and I bring the pizza box from the refrigerator, and I grab myself a paper plate from the cupboard in my kitchen.

I remember taking one slice of pizza from the box, and placing it on my paper plate, then going off to my bedroom to enjoy my much needed snack so that I could watch some TV while eating. I ate my pizza, then promptly crashed.

So the next morning I find myself back in the kitchen getting some breakfast, and my mother is standing there with the cupboard open. She asks, "Why was there pizza in the cupboard?"

I honestly had no idea that I had put the rest of the un-eaten pizza into the cupboard, and the paper plates in the refrigerator! The exact opposite of what should've been! I really never answered her, I just laughed... she knew very well why and also laughed. [funny]
    test
  2. LITEthaL

LITEthaL New Member

UHHH ONE TIME I PUT THE JELLY IN THE CUBOARD AND THE PENUT BUTTER IN THE FRIDGE HAHAH J.K NAH IVE HAD MOMENTS LIKE THAT I JUST DONT REMEMBER THA SHIT RITE NOW
    test
  3. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

Last night I was with like 6 of my friends and we went to this spot to smoke near the road, and I was highly high, and i hear tires screech and i said something like "fuck they probably smell it" and started to run away...Then everyone's like "dude where the fuck are you going"?

paranoia.
    test
  4. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

Had sex with three girls in one day and and hour once ... i just say one day ... rounding down ... anyways ... the stupidest thing that i did was not use a condom on the last two :( ....

was stoned ... high ... didnt feel like driving was out of rubbers ... i dont got anything tho .... been checked since.
    test
  5. The Militant

The Militant New Member

ive done so much stupid shit but i cant remember much of it
    test
  6. The Militant

The Militant New Member

oh yeh i used to call pizza shops in america (from england) through the internet and try and order a pizza to england by fedex just to see if i actually could but nobody would let me
    test
  7. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

one time when i was high, i had the cops called on me by 7 different people for jumping off of my neighbours roof... the neighbours that called said that i was tryin to break in and shit... it was actually funny as it happened... the best part was it was my first time ever being high =P
    test
  8. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i think i am going to write a novel of stupid high things i have done.... i dont really know where to start, so ill come back later with some stories when i can think straight and access my memory, but i have done the exact same shit, replacing things in cupboard and fridge.
    test
  9. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i think we should write a rapmusic.com 420 section book and each get a chapter and publish the shit!

i dont wanna sound hard and shit but i scratched a copcar with my cuffs cuz i was pissed he broke my joint...i wasnt arrested tho, givin a "stern" talkin to about the direction i was headed and let go...

i got busted real fuckin stupid one time i was smoking in my garage, hotboxing the SHIT out of it, and i snuck back into my house to call pizza, it was 4 in the morning so the only thing open was some italian place that didnt speak english, they had my phone number tho, they didnt remember the adress so they called back 4 times and woke my dad up, he opens the garage door with a phone in his hand in his house coat and looks at us smoking, we look at him, he hands me the phone hes like "they're lost" and leaves, it was hillarious at the time
    test
  10. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

-tried to jump over a yellow VW beetle cause i thought it would resemble jumping over the sun
    -beat my dick on an mbta bus (not to the point that i nutted, but for a good few minutes)
    -shit in the street

thats just some of the utterly retarded shit, like shit im not proud of.
    test
  11. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Me and my boy was at a pizza place and he said some shit that wasn't even funny...

but I went into a laugh mode like I've never had before...

I swear to god I laughed for 5 minutes straight, I coldn't stop...

I got up and sat in the corner of the resturant and closed my eyes trying to think about non funny stuff but I couldnt...

the whole place was looking at me...

I honest to god thought I was going to die, because I couldn't catch my breath because I was laughing so hard.

it was insane.
    test
  12. Odysseus

One time I was going to a female-friend's house for some boning... and a dude I know got shot right across her street just a week earlier, so I was already a little paranoid...

I had my herb on me, so we decided to roll up...

So we enjoy our doobie, and in the middle of some boom-boom, I throw her off me like I just turned into the Incredible Hulk.

I yell "O shit" and my naked ass leaps off the bed, and onto the floor as if I were an Olympic Gold Medalist.

She's like "What the hell is wrong?"

And I'm like "I just seen someone at the window!"

And.. um... It turned out.. uh... there was nobody at the window... :(
    test
  13. Odysseus

^^ and I forgot to mention... I got up off the floor, returned to bed, and beat-beat-beat it up!
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i rolled into papa johns n was bein mad sure of myself n shit and went to the counter and was like
    "lemme get two plain slices n a large coke."

n the lady just stared at me and was like".. uhh we don't serve individual slices"
    and i was like "Oh.. aiight well just the coke then" and she was like "we dont serve drinks either" and i just stared at her n then turned and walked to the door

i heard the other employees laughin at me n shit as i walked out so i turned around in the door way and said this place fuckin sucks n walked out lmao embareassed as shit
    test
  15. *NativeTongue*

i feel ur pain

yo seriously, ordering food high is the WORST

me n my boys went into wendys one time stoned than a mufucka and we all swore everybody was staring at us. extra paranoid
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ man, lmaooooooo.

fuckin', like, 2 months back, my boy, his friend, and i were high as shit, and we rolled up to this mcdonald's. we go inside, and i order the chicken select joints meal. fuckin', the change is 24 cents, and the lady gives me two dimes and four cents. i was like, "damn...you couldn't give me a quarter?" and she was like, "nah." then i said, "sheeeit...i guess every penny counts" in like, a weird ass voice. everybody there was laughin' so hard. my eyes were so red and low...got damn, hahaha.

oh, and one time when i did some crippy, i freestyled for like, 10 minutes straight on this basketball court in the middle of some people's game. people were telling me to shut up, and i just kept going and going., shit is bonkers.
    test
  17. The Militant

The Militant New Member

hahahahaha damni thought ihad some fucked up shit before lol and ody acting like hes in juice or something
    test
  18. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

hahaha @ every penny counts.

Yesterday i went to work thinking i was late as shit, my watch said 2:45 and my shift started at 2:00...So i hurry my ass up, punch in and run up front and they tell me that i'm an hour early. My watch was on the part where you set the alarm.

I felt stupid and relieved at the same time.
    test
  19. *NativeTongue*

lol @ the penny comment
    test
  20. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Smoked in state crime lab parking lot when first started, caught, obviously, not knowing it was the crime lab
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.