What's so good about smoking weed?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by BoDi, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YayoMan.

YayoMan. FAT COCK up in my brain.

Ok, so you've said your peace.

So get the fuck outta this forum.

And that "140k" people admitted to hospitals for marijuana use, or counseling etc. is primarily(like 905+) court ordered or the parents of the kids make them go.
    test
  2. Parable-Dot-Comm

Parable-Dot-Comm New Member

you suck narcotics division's balls.. nancy reagan actin dork.

gonna think of u when im havin a good time steamin a room up tonight.
    peace.
    test
  3. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

Nooooo, your wrong, he said less people smoke weed then do; you said more 18-25 year olds have smked weed then not. Thats only a precentage of a certain AGE group. so, you are not presenting facts, you are twisting them....get the diff?
    test
  4. puebloprojekz

puebloprojekz viktorSucksNigzforDimes

what the fuck do we care about your pension payment
    test
  5. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

i smoke because it relaxes me..i dont smoke everyday only after stressful situations..you cant critisize someone for what they do, all you can do is reason and kill em with facts. alcohol and ciggs are just as bad as doing weed but they are legal..that still dont mean its right.
    test
  6. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I just spent ten minutes writing a post that is now gone. I am PISSED.
    test
  7. Strait

Strait Drink and Smoke Weed

if you have never tried weed you HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to try to talk to stoners about this shit

I've smoked since I was in 8th grade (about 8 years). I'm still an athelete, I'm about to graduate from college, and I have a decent job. same with most of the stoners I associate with

I have NEVER seen anyone need medical attention because of weed and I've smoked with dozens and dozens of different people over the years. I've personally smoked a couple hundred bucks worth of weed in one day and not felt any ill effects because of it

my mom smokes weed, my dad smokes weed, all my uncles and aunts smoke weed, most of my cousins and all my siblings smoke weed, even my grandma smokes weed. none of them have been arrested because of it, none of them have lung problems, none of them are losers. so until I see proof otherwise I will continue to get stoned because it's FUN AS HELL. no matter what you self-righteous idiots say

you can't believe all the bullshit the government shoves down your throat. most of these "tests" and "facts" never happened

point proven
    test
  8. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

yeah they do do an extensive background track to make sure that your not a terrorist. If your smoked weed they can do the 30 year test find out, and more than likely youll still get hired.
    test
  9. The Hideous 1

The Hideous 1 New Member

somebody ban this str8edge suburbanite prick
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

alright. here you go. let me end this damn thread, i couldn't read through half of people's shit because 1 guy's quoting articles and saying it's bad, and everyone else is saying he's a fag and that weed isn't bad.

i've smoked probably around my weight in weed in only 7 years (230 lbs.), and everyone i grew up around and know smokes, so i know a thing or two.

here's the facts on EVERYTHING.

weed calms people down, no person who ONLY smokes weed will committ a violent crime, unless they planned on it before hand and needed a relaxant to help them go through. otherwise, they will take something else.

i don't know about other people, but when i'm stressed, a bowl hit is the most uplifting shit in the world.

it's social, like drinking, only instead of everyone spending $50 on drinks, you can spend $50, get an eigth, and puff between like 6 heads for like 2 days, and get a nice high going, where you won't have a hangover, and are in complete control over yourself, and what you do.

people usually smoke and drink liqs, so those accidents they report, they don't say they were only high, they say the had weed in their body. so that could mean that they smoked a joint 29 days before they drove, and it will still show up. so out of those 140,000, probably 140 had no other substance besides weed in them.

weed fucks up your memory. this coming from experience. you can walk upstairs to get something and forget by the time you get to the top.

weed makes you unmotivated, and ok with being unmotivated. you may be feeling good, but you could be working out, going to clubs, etc. and meeting people, but instead, you'll chill and smoke.

weed fucks up your lungs. horribly. try stopping for a month and see what you cough up.

i've never had any problem driving, or doing anything on weed. i actually focus more, and my reaction time is premium. that's not true for most people, but for me, it is. example: i dodged a tire that flew off the car 25 feet in front of me while smoking a blunt in new york traffic, and didn't hit anything.

weed will never become legal. dealers wouldn't let it happen, nobody in their right mind would let it happen. imagine any idiot buying a pack of joints at the local deli mart? hell no. weed is not for everyone. that's when you'd see people dying left and right. no drug will be legal because then there wouldn't be people to lock up, and everyone would be on them, and the crime rate would shoot through the roof. anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot beyond idiots.

people shouldn't be arrested for such petty shit as anything under 1lb, unless it's bagged for distribution, because it does waste space in jails.

any "test" anyone releases is based on government level weed, which contrary to popular belief, is dirt. they use dirt schwag / reg to test people who have never smoked before. and they do it in a controlled environment using random people, never more than 50-100. so it's not the general population, and it's people subjected to weed that will fuck your head up with the worst headache ever, and you really can't concentrate, and will fuck up.

people smoke for various reasons, and as someone who recently quit (4 months ago), i found out that none are good. nobody smokes forever, unless they have no will power. maybe it's their thing to do, but it really gets boring after a while. when i quit, i just lost any desire. i had a bowl packed and a blunt rolled, and just before i hit the bowl, i looked at it like "damn, i don't want this" and i haven't looked back. since then, i've lost 50lbs, am in great shape, work out every day, am active both socially and physically, and couldn't be happier.

as for losing brain cells and all that shit, i don't know or care. i personally am one of the most level headed, intelligent people in my state (ct). everyone who meets me respects me for what i know, do and how i act, because 99.9% of 21 year olds aren't like me, especially being white. and when i say intelligent, there's book smarts and streets smarts, and i've got a huge amount of both. never lost it, and in fact, if i hadn't started smoking, i don't think my life would have ended up where it is. i may have become a professional baseball or football player, but i wouldn't have been happy, since i wouldn't have known who i am, which i proudly say i do, and that's more important than any money in the world. people stay, money goes.

and yeah, everyone smokes. you may think they don't, but everyone does. the preppies, the thugs, the high class, the middle class, the low class, the parents, the relatives....everyone. (everyone means the majority)

now all this may or may not apply to you. when i started smoking, i was still a 3 sport athlete, but when i got the opportunity, i made an excuse of "i need to focus on classes in college" to keep smoking, i didn't know that was the reason, but i found out later it was.

so there you have it. everything i could think of addressing at this time. you can argue, but trust me, it's all truth.

here's my personal quote: "SMOKING MAKES YOU OK WITH DOING NOTHING, DRINKING MAKES YOU OK WITH DOING ANYTHING. WHICH IS YOUR DEMON?"
    test
  11. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

zyclon thats the truth right there. you reppin connecticut too nice
    definitely true that everyone smokes. ask your parents if they ever smoked bodi theres a good chance they did.
    the only thing i tend to disagree with you with is the legalization. why wouldnt it be legalized? that would make the crime rate drop not go down, and it would clear the space in prisons up for reall criminals, and lower my taxes
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ ur in CT too?

damn... we blaze like whaaaa

lol but i been feeling less of a need to smoke.
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

trust man. weed isn't a crime, it's a missy. you'll get it cleared with some comm. service or a fine. nobody gets locked for having a dime bag, unless it's laced with yay or dust.

but anyway, it won't be legalized because crime will go up. it's such a problem with kids smoking cigarettes underage, imagine if they got weed, and some potent potent weed at that? it would be chaos. people would lose their minds. you seen those "my anti-drug" bullshit commercials? that shit would happen all the time. you have to understand that the gen. pop. is not intelligent. nobody i know that has ever smoked, would ever leave a kid alone while babysitting to get high, or forget their brother because they got high, or play with their dad's gun and shoot their friend because they were high. that's bullshit. but some regular dumb fuck gets their hands on something they don't know anything about, and aren't around anybody that knows how to control their high, and something bad will happen.

remember the first time you got high? you couldn't control yourself, and had no clue what you were doing. now everyone has the chance to do that? fuck that. it better stay illegal or we're all in trouble. everyone will get balls bigger than their head and try stupid shit, and get others, or themselves hurt.

also, the gov. would tax that shit, so now, instead of an eigth costing 30-50 dollars, it would cost 50-60 or 70 dollars. plus tax, like 55.73 for an eigth of some regular dro. i can get the best bud in the world for 45-50. the most would be 60.

and then you have to see that the dealers would go out of business, so they'd have to sell more hard drugs, or start robbing for money. so yes, crime would go through the roof.

and how do those drugs always find their way into our country? corrupt officials somewhere, and if they lose money, well, they wouldn't.

people that want legalization are not thinking about the ramifications. they're thinking about smoking publicly. just trying to reach that first high all over again....

fuckin idiots. everyone speaks before they think. my argument alone, in this thread would never let weed get legalized. and i hope someone doesn't try to argue, it's a pointless argument that can't be won.
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

after reading that i do agree

its dangerous if anyone could get it
    test
  15. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

anyone can get it right now, and i dont see that shit happening

and alcohol is more likely to make people do the antidrug things, then weed

and taxation, good they tax it, then they can lower the other taxes, and the weed would be cheaper before they tax it so it would probably balence out.

maybe they'll just get a job???
    test
  16. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

cuz if they had the balls to sell harder drugs they already would
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yep, anyone can get it. the difference is, you have to know people who do it, and you have to want it. and i don't know about you, but i never knew any of my friends smoked until i started myself, and was like a year into it. only reason i didn't know: cuz i didn't smoke, and people who smoke generally won't talk about smoking with non-smokers because there's no common ground.

yep, but alcohol is legal. and they can't say "this kid killed his brother because he had smoked weed 10 days before, but was drunk as hell the night he was driving." instead, it's "weed was in this kid's system when he crashed the car that killed his brother." (forgot to mention it doesn't pass through in an hour, so of course it's in his system). that wouldn't be effective in getting kids to not smoke.

nah. they'd take the general street prices, and either add another 5 or 10, then tax, or just tax the normal prices, either way it'll cost more. and they'd sell pre-rolled shit, so you can't weigh it, and will probably get more leaf than weed. when i roll a blunt, it just barely sticks together so there's no resin, and it tastes like weed. they'd make it all blunt paper. ugh.

ok. here's your example interview:

what education do you have?
    dropped out or kicked out of high school / middle school

what references do you have?
    my man villain. he's usually on the corner of blue hills and albany pushin krills. he wears the all red hoody, pants and hat, and holds the black .45.

have you ever committed a felony?
    have you ever committed a felony mu-fucka? dumb piece of shit.

ok, no need for that language. what people skills do you have?
    well, back in somers correctional, i used to corrupt the female c.o.'s and i ran the place every time i was in there. i also know half the police force, and have probably shot at them a couple times too.

see where i'm going with this? you can't just stop selling. you must never have met someone from the streets. whenever they try to get out, the pull is too great since that's how they know life. they know how to live like that, and it's just too attractive to be able to make $5,000 in a day and smoke and blow lines and fuck any girl and just relax with your people.

it really isn't something you can just quit. trust me, i know.
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

no, it has nothing to do with having balls.

1. you have to know where to get it
    2. it has to be good enough to bring people back
    3. you have to be prepared to do the crazy time that comes with it
    4. you have to make sure you're not in anyone else's territory
    5. you have to establish yourself on the streets so you can have your own spot, and be prepared to blast at anyone that's trying to cut in on your custies, otherwise they'll blast you.

shit ain't as easy as people think it is. there's so much shit that goes into everything everyone does in life. if you've got questions, i've probably got your answers.
    test
  19. ZEUS OF THE UNDERLORDS

ZEUS OF THE UNDERLORDS LI's Most Blunted

tell me this mahfuca thinks the fbi gives a shit bout some bud...stfu...

do some research...and keep worrying about your neurotransmitters...
    test
  20. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

zyclon speaks truth, slangin is fuckin hard, most people already have a good connection, so for you to just start is hard as hell, cuz no one will want it from you cuz they can get a more reliable substance from the person they've been getting it from all along, so why change. plus, ur steppin on people's business inevitably when u push, and people do get pissed about that. yup, getting established is the first and hardest step...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.