whats really real...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by F.T.K, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F.T.K

F.T.K !!FUCK BOI!!

a yo...

look here , i ain't gone disclose my location , but i live in this new town and shit , and i got some fam up here round my age , and one of my older cousin's ,,, live wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , out in the country part of the town ,,...

and we are going to choose a spot to start growing our own bud , and the reason im telling yall is because i need some help , on how to grow , because thier to pridefull to ask....
    but if i'm gona go through the trouble of trying to grow some bud , i want it to be some kill bud , are some hydro(prolly wont happen) ,,,but can someone give me some tip's advice , on outside growing....

cause i know 1 plant yields like 20 gram's right? and i was thinking of getting like 40 plants , selling half smoke some sell the rest ,,,,,,,,,,so whats good , ...
    yall gone help the youngin are not??
    test
  2. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

*waits for dunpeal*
    test
  3. c0ur

c0ur New Member

Judging from this and your other post im guessing your new to the weed game. If this is your first time growing dont expect much, because so many things can happen to your shit, its crazy. First off, try to score some quality seeds, bad seeds tend to lead to low quality bud and have a better chance of becoming hermied out. When I start my seed, i usually let the seedling grow on my window seal , or if I have a lot of them I will let them all chill under a floarecent until they are like 8 inches. Or if you can score clones off any one, that would assure that all your plants are going to be female. Dont try and just plant seeds into the ground, because as they are coming up, rabbit, deer and other animals like to chomp down on those little babies. Well anyway, when my plants are like 8 inches, i put them in a bigger pot and let them get a little bigger, maybe a foot or two. When they are this size, i have these sacks that are spray painted camo, I put some soil in the sack, then transplant the plants to the sack. Thats about the time that i put them out side. If you dont do the sack thing, you can put them in a bucket, or you can just go and dig a hole in the ground and put the plants in the ground. If you have access to private land that would be a nice place to grow, or go out on rural country roads, dirt roads, or seasonal roads to find a nice remote place to grow. When i go, i usually bring a a cousin or close friend do help me out, its kinda scary out in the woods at like 4 am all alone. Be careful of who you bring make sure you can trust them, and dont be a fool and tell people about your growing spots, just makes it more likely that your crop will get robbed. Dont put all your plants close togethor, spread those ladies out, so if you do happen to get robbed, they wont get the whole crop. Usually I bring them out in the beginning of summer, they will catch a ton of heigth they usually get to about 5-7 feet. When the days start getting shorter, that is when your plants start to bud out. Some plants finish before others, so i usually make it a habit to make sure i get all my plants in by the time the first frost goes down. Thats pretty much it, there are a ton of sites that can help your out, and from one ganja farmer to another, good luck
    test
  4. staysup

staysup easy

what up fam, good move by starting to grow

hard to understand exactly what you looking to do

but - if i was you i'd just grow indoors

i'll be back in a minute and get real in depth

i dont have time right now
    test
  5. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

theres tons of sites that can probably give you good advice on growing .. better advice then RM can probably..
    test
  6. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

test
  7. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Grab an issue of High Times. They always have shit on growing plus they got books to buy in the back.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.