What's Perfect Dark Zero like?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I stopped reading after you started talking about Rare making decions.

I'll come back when you twats realise Im talking about Microsoft.
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

thats what you dont get.....when you talk about rare now...it means microsoft......when you talk about microsoft....it includes rare......

like i said before....the ONLY way.....you will see microsoft developing for sony or nintendo......is when they quit focusing on thier own console......

sony will not see rare games......tell me when sony will see a rare game......what im trying to tell you is.....RARE doesnt....EXIST anymore..........RARE is MICROSOFT....MICROSOFT = rare......when nintendo had rare....they only had part ownership of about 40%....it was a 2nd party ownership........rare is now completely the property of microsoft.......its entirely 1st party...i dont know what your talking about sony not wanting a PD game....you must be shitting yourself.......Sony doesnt have a first person shooter to combat Halo......you honestly think they wouldnt take perfect dark zero if they had the chance? why do you think they hyped killzone 1 as the halo killer and it was trash....now killzone2 is in dev and they show a prerendered video and all the sony fans go crazy

"Microsoft owning Rare doesn't mean shit like that.That's a very juvinile outlook.

Much like the kids who said GTA would never make it on to the X Box."

you implied it right there^^^otherwise...if you didnt...it would make no sense to compare gta to perfect dark zero......thats what you dont understand....you cant compare the sony time exclusivity from rockstar to the sole exclusivity of perfect dark zero for the 360 by microsoft for microsoft........its a completely different monster...and thats what you based your arguement on....and now your not making sense

wtf are you trying to say????the same thing i said in the beginning??

here ill quote myself...

"its not a juvenile outlook.......its a factual outlook.......the only way you will see perfect dark zero on another system.....is when microsoft quits the console system business and just makes software like sega....they cant even sell rare anymore.....cause its aquired as a 1st party dev team.....rare really doesnt exist alone anymore"
    test
  3. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

man get the fuck over yourself..u know EXACTLY wat i meant....if u dont a have rebuttle than jsut say it...dont act like your fuckin 12..MS and rare might as well be synonomous...so dont pull any of that BS...
    test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

actually you are wrong....rare and bungie games will never make it to another console....those companies are owned by ms...the exclusive titles they create could bring more people to purchase the 360.....Rockstar is not owned by Sony hence why GTA came to the Xbox and to the 360 in the future.....they merely had an exclusivity agreement that Rockstar then found a llophole in to release it on the Xbox.....

and PDZ is GREAT!! Very fun and the different varieties you can create make it even that much better.....
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

WTF?

This whole thread is you and Liquid telling me what Im saying instead of fucking reading it. I know my wording is far from perfect but chrsit, I capitialized it and STILL Im some how not fully grasping the MS and Rare situation.

MS owns rare but rare is still a fucking devolpment team. So when I believe that Sony will see a Rare game if Microsoft decides to sell anything like that to them, then I'm talking about fucking MS.

I aint even talking about this no more. Im trying to argue MS letting Sony see a Rare developed game for profitable purposes and your telling me im wrong purely because I used the wrong fucking name... Rare is still a developer. MS owned or not, Rare is still a devloper and it still fucking makes games. Rare hasn't slipped from exsistance purely because MS fucking owns it. It just means MS makes the moves and I was refering to MS the whole fucking time, dispite me mentioning Rare.

Thats addressing the pair of you.
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

And for the record, I never fucking implied Sony owned GTA. I was talking about the kids who thought GTA would never appear on the X Box. Thats no where near implying I thought Sony owned Rockstar. Its not even close to implying I thought the kids im refering to thought that either.

You assumed I ment that. I aint the most up to date on who owns who these days but I still know how fucking busniess works and always appreciated that any company owned by MS would obvlously be under their fucking control. Give me some fucking credit and address my main fucking point, because for all my poor wording I know what Im fucking talking about and even if I didn't none of this bullshit would be relavent to the busniess side of MS sellling a Rare developed game to Sony once it had, had its main profit run on the 360. Im talking about shitty side board games like Bano and Kazooie that aren't even close to being a major stake holder in 360 sales like PD would be.
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Yeah, i've since seen a few reviews and it looks dope as fuck. Alot different than I expected it to look. Can't wait to play it/.
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

thats the thing.....microsoft wouldnt do that...for the sake of exclusivity......believe it or not......the banjo kazooie franchise has rabid fans.......its simple business sense......the whole focus of MS right now is developing a collection of strong exclusive franchises to combat sony and nintendo....it wouldnt be in their best interest to do otherwise
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

I didn't realise BJ had a strong fan base. But like I said, I'm not 100% uptodate on the gaming aspect of this arguement.

I never thought of BJ being a headliner game. Not one that people would buy an 360 for atleast. Looks like I'm wrong so that was a bad example. I appreciate MS will keep the big name games for themselves but games that aren't vital to the Xbox's security, games that are saught after, but not enough for users to buy an Xbox purely for that game, would surely be sold on to Sony. That way it is still getting some revenue from it and would be a better advertisement for the 360 and Rare. I wish I could remember the other example I had.
    test
  10. Typ0

Typ0 New Member

Are you serious? Mario and Zelda are two of the best-selling franchises OF ALL TIME. I stopped reading your arguments there.
    test
  11. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.