What's Perfect Dark Zero like?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I cant find any reviews online.
    test
  2. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

gamespot.com gave it a 9. I played some multiplayer last night, and that was pretty fun. Cool guns and all that. I havent gotten a chance to play the single player so I cant comment on that.
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i hope its as good as the one for N64, which i will rock anyone in
    test
  4. AgentLead

AgentLead ITS ABOUT TIME IN STORES

game is pure greatness....

i havnt had so much fun playing a game in a looooong time..
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

too bad 360 is a piece of shit, if this was out on ps2 i would play it all night
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yea.....360 is a piece of shit...im sure you played it before making that opinion...

for your opinion.......microsoft owns rare now....hence...perfect dark will never come out on anything but an xbox system or a windows platform....

halo....and now perfect dark........2 legendary first person shooters ......
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Microsoft owning Rare doesn't mean shit like that.That's a very juvinile outlook.

Much like the kids who said GTA would never make it on to the X Box.
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

do you really think microsoft would purchase rare and release those games on a sony or nintendo system?
    nintendo owned rare as a 2nd party company......a subdivision...sold them to microsoft....they are now a FIRST party microsoft company....they arent a subdivision of microsoft.....rare is NOW swallowed by microsoft......period......there is no more subdivision of rare with either company.....just microsoft

point in case.....perfect dark zero is now an XBOX franchise......its a microsoft first party title......anything by rare is automatically microsoft

does nintendo release its 1st party games like zelda or mario for any other systems?

gta isnt a sony game....sony doesnt have anything to do with rockstar......its a rockstar game.....sony just had an exclusivity contract with rockstar...theres a big difference....its not a juvenile outlook.......its a factual outlook.......the only way you will see perfect dark zero on another system.....is when microsoft quits the console system business and just makes software like sega....they cant even sell rare anymore.....cause its aquired as a 1st party dev team.....rare really doesnt exist alone anymore

even games like metal gear solid for sony....arent 1st party.....in the future...those games can come to the microsoft or the nintendo systems....they just have a contract and close relationship with konami..same with final fantasy and square....however...rachet and clank.....will never be on a microsoft or nintendo system......because sony owns that franchise...it comes from thier development team.....its a sony 1st party title......same with socom......
    test
  9. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

^^^ wat he said....

do your homework b4 u try and argue people...this is gettin really repetitive...
    test
  10. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

^that does not mean they cant release any franchise on a competing company's system....note a Banjo Kazooie game is in progress on GBA or DS i forget which....
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

i think thats been cancelled...or if not..nintendo bought the license for the characters of banjo kazzoie and another studio is making the game..but i can bet u rare has nothing to do with it...
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

that was a rumor that microsoft denied believe it or not......

http://www.ferrago.com/story/3769
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

No, since when was Microsoft about money...

I appreciate that, but that doesn't alter shit. It just means Microsoft call the shots. Im talking about Microsoft mate, not Rare.

I suppose this would be anything other than reduandant if I said other wise. But I didn't so this was pointless.

Would any other console want them? No. Sony probably wont see a PD game, but it will see Rare games. Comparing MS and Sony to Nintendo prooves nothing. People buy GC's purely for the 3 titles like Zelda and Mario. People buy Xbox knowing there will be 50 dope as fuck games and hundreds more nice ones. Poor comparision.

Again, I didn't say Sony owned Rockstar. And yes it is juvinile because the same applies. It doesn't matter who owns what because at the end of the day its about money. Agreements change when money is involved. No doubt Microsoft will maintain the premier titles but that doesn't rule out Microsoft wanting to exploit the void left with PS owners who wont buy an X box purely for a certain game, but love it anyway.

Same applies. It doesn't matter who owns who because Im talking about MICROSOFT CHANGING ITS POSITION. Not the developers.
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

No one said Rockstar were owned by Sony.

Read before you try and get smart you twat.
    test
  15. LiveFromThe781

...................halo is....overrated..........and 360 is........strait........but not worth......$400 for......a 1.5
    test
  16. LiveFromThe781

im just mad i cant afford one
    test
  17. gstain

gstain New Member

so far I am not too impressed with this game. I like it the least of all my games. Condemned and Call of Duty 2 seem to be more fun at this point.
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

is it anything like the original?
    test
  19. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

PDZ is the shit...theres a stage towards the end of the game where you have to make it across this bridge with endless amounts of people tryna kill you...that shit was the funnest time ive had with a game in a looong time....especially on co-op mode, shit is nuts...but the final boss...is so fuckin gay that im not even gonna beat it...it ruined the whole game for me when i got to the last level and seen how straight up homo the shit is
    test
  20. Embassy Sweetz

yes it IS about money..u got that ONE part right u fuckin mindless dingbat...but think about it...why wud RARE allow MS to BUY it...if it cud just develope 3rd party games for ALL The dam consoles..???..becuase that defeats the purpose of EXCLUSIVITY u dam ape...why do u think EA bought the NFL license..???..do u think they wud let 2k games develop an nfl game for a price...???..HELL THE FUCK NO..they paid TOP dollar to ensure they were the ONLY ones to make any profit..why help the other guy when u dont have to...??? why wud MS have RARE WASTING TIME MAKING A GAME FOR THE COMPETITION???wHY wud MS let rare dev. a game for a PS..when the WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF AN EXCLUSIVE IS TO GET CONSUMERS TO BUY A 360...its a FACT..EXCLUSIVES SELL CONSOLES...why do peopel wanna ps3...?? beacuse it has a super duper core processor..??? NO...they want it becuase they're pussies got wet when they saw MGS4...which is an LIMITED EXCLUSIVE SONY TITLE..same goes for nintendo and thier brand titles..and same goes for MS and halo and ninja gaiden etc etc... god u are a moron..i hope your like 15 or sumthin...i hope ur not a grown man completely oblivious to the world around you...jesus...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.