what's one thing that might cause all humans to unite? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

To expand, an alien invasion or similar threat would probably unite humanity.
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

that's what i'm saying.

:numaan:
    test
  3. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

The thing that unites people is that we are all flawed.
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

That's exactly what divides people in the first place, Einstein.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what if we had a great world war consisting of only ninjas.

that might wake everybody the fuck up.

man, i can't believe nobody in this thread mentioned a ninja war yet.

test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Bean Pies?
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

It is predicted that every knee shall bow etc etc..

this is b/c mankind is headed into mass destruction. total anarchy, famine, plague, pestilence, war, sexual perversion until the point that all man kind can do to preserve the hope for the future is by naturally returning to our natural state of obedience .. sorta like a Babylonian themed influence. that we are witnessing now .. look around.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last."

Now here we have John, who by tradition is the same John who knew Jesus personally, falling as if dead at the mere sight of the glorified Christ. He wasn't forced to fall, but he was simply overwhelmed by the sight. When Paul states that "every knee should bow, in heaven and earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" it is this type of reaction I think he is talking about. God will not force people to bow, but when confronted with God in all His majesty, they will simply be overwhelmed. In the Old Testament, we are given many examples of the effect God's angels had on men, even those who followed Him. How much more majestic and awful (in the sense of inspiring awe), is God Himself?

so i don't think it will be by force in the sense that he twists our arms but by the simple fact that we won't be able to sustain at the rate we are going with out turning to a more simpler god like life style. based on meekness humbleness kindness and love and faith in our selfs. thru god.
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

jesus is not god himself.

calm down.

test
  11. lyricalpriest

i believe jesus is the son of god. and that he also had the spirit of god upon him.. and when he died.. and resurrected i believe that symbolizes his deity. only god will beat satan in the end. ONLY GOD.. and the qu'ran predicts jesus will slay the anti christ. there for jesus=god... muhamad = the worlds most bad ass prophet to create one of the largest and most powerful religious groups known to man.. that will play a pivitol and just as important role as christianity in the end as itself.
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol, how does that equation make sense.

the anti-christ isn't satan himself, just as jesus isn't god himself.

lol, i don't even know what to say to this.

test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Awesome idea about the ninja war Nu. That actually tempts me to make a post with a :scared: scared face in it, before anybody else does.
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I feel as though someone is behind me right now. :scared:

Hope it isn't a ninja. Deafening silence can only mean one thing.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

The Anti-christ.. and the anti-christ are two different complete things in my teachings. one being the spirit of anti-christiandom and the other being the devil incarnate.

JESUS IS GOD

While Jesus was on earth there was much confusion about who He was. Some thought He was a wise man or a great prophet. Others thought He was a madman. Still others couldn't decide or didn't care. But Jesus said, "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30). That means He claimed to be nothing less than God in human flesh.

Many people today don't understand that Jesus claimed to be God. They're content to think of Him as little more than a great moral teacher. But even His enemies understood His claims to deity. That's why they tried to stone Him to death (John 5:18; 10:33) and eventually had Him crucified (John 19:7).

C.S. Lewis observed, "You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as a demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to" (Mere Christianity [Macmillan, 1952], pp. 40-41).

If the biblical claims of Jesus are true, He is God!
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

This dumb nigga google pasting again.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the only difference there is the capitalisation of the A.

c'mon man, the anti-christ is the dajjal, the thing that jesus will slay.

shaytan is iblees, and the anti-christ has nothing on the devil him fucking self.

just as jesus is god's pawn, the anti-christ will be shaytan's pawn that he'll use.

you're reading it in your own way.

i and the father are one
    , just means that they stand for the same thing.

how can he possibly be god himself, and then crucify himself, and also be the son of god.

again, you're taking the word "father" in the literal biological sense, stop that.

believe what you want bruh, aslong as it keeps you doing good.

but know, to attribute a human to the Almighty, is blaspheme.

test
  19. lyricalpriest

Jesus said you can blaspheme Him or His Father and still be forgiven, but if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit, you'll not be forgiven in this age or the age to come! If you're right, then you have nothing to fear; but if your wrong, then you are in danger of eternal damnation!
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

blasphemy is to speak untruths about the deity, the one god.

so jesus said you CAN? i thought he was in the same, as per your previous post.

and holy spirit? is that not gabriel? so i can speak lies about jesus?

please make yourself clearer.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.