what's one thing that might cause all humans to unite? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... no matter the religion, race, culture.

what would that one thing be that will cause everyone to forget their differences?

there is none, in my opinion.

no matter what happens, we'll still have bp's, nightmare's, and other fanatics.

but if you can think of one, what would it be?

forget all humanity, what's one thing that might cause all abrahamic faiths to unite?

you'd think the concept of the one god would be enough, but nah.

:numaan:
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

an alien race invading earth and holding captives.

that might do it, it might not.

the jews might just strike deals with the aliens and allow them control of media.

the muslims might marry four alien bitches, and lock them up in cupboards.

the christians will find the alien children and try things with them.

fuck.

test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Micro chipping.
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

if there is truly an "other side" then, if the barrier between our physical world and the spiritual realm was broken, everyone would actually know what is up, and religion would become null and void

i guess, it wouldn't be a uniting of all faiths, but, more a disintegration of need for faith since true gnosis would be achieved
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

humanity has far to many differences to come together for much longer than "We Are The World"

perhaps an atheist supremacy movement that took off like crazy and millions got murdered, poisened, and bombed worldwide would unite the abrahamic faiths. it wouldn't change the difference of opinion but desperation and suffering tends to be the only things that bring eternal enemies together.

i dont believe in spirits so i wont address that
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I'm a fanatic and you're not? *sniff* what's that smell? Could it be that pile of delusion you just stepped it? Stop projecting son, that's not a good look.

As pertaining to your actual question (however poorly worded), I don't think anything WOULD or COULD honestly. Human beings as a whole are far too greedy, stupid and selfish to ever even function properly in a world that's "unified". They would simply create more artificial barriers between them and their fellow man. We are simply too imperfect to ever all stand together in solidarity.
    test
  7. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

An imminent alien invasion from aliens who are clearly bent on the total annihilation of humanity that our world leaders became aware of and rallied together first amongst themselves and then combined all of their resources from media to military to combat and mobilize we of the masses to unite along the lines of our humanity against this merciless threat from space would do it.We'd unite like a mug,lol.

The threat of planet wide annihilation posed by a massive meteor and asteroid shower heading toward Earth would do it too.We'd have to rally all of our resources and personnel in a multi-tiered response to such a threat: evacuate many of us from above ground and build temporary massive cities underground the world over. Develope a space armada probably based on the moon or the various space bases we already have out there in space to intercept as many of these meteors and asteroids in space as much as possible. A old skool Reagan era "Star Wars" Defense system designed to hammer the meteors and asteroids as they approach Earth,and magnify the green energies we would have to rely upon while living underground to avoid and wait out the asteroid and meteor bombardment of our planet.We'd have to develope means and methods to essentially reverse the cloud cover that we'd be facing which is equivalent to nuclear winter sans man made nuclear radiation (although cosmic radiation from the meteors and asteroids are a very real threat and possibility).

There'd be fear and hysteria but we'd rally round each other and make sure that we all survive to the best of our ability.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

if anything religion encourages spirituality.

so i don't know how it will become null and void at the evidence of it.

lol, you claim i'm a fanatic because i'm a muslim?

is that all you got?

i claim you're a fanatic because you're hell bent (no pun) on proving religion wrong.

sorry for the poorly worded question, sir.

but what you're saying proves that it's not religion that splits humanity.

that won't do it either.

i can't ever see the three abrahamic faiths uniting, look at jerusalem.

test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You're...so..stupid. I've seen you form coherent thought the likes of which LP and BP would only dream of, but you are still so outrageously dumb. I suppose it's a testament to how well (or poorly, depending on how you look at it) the brain can compartmentalize.

You're a hypocrite and lose either way. I am simply a practicing atheist who sees it beneficial to society as a whole to proselytize others to my point of view. So you're effectively saying that anyone who has ever tried to share their faith (which would include you) is a fanatic by YOUR definition. so either both of us are fanatical, or neither of us are. Take your pick.
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

of course the abrahamic faiths wont unite thats obvious to all of us im just throwing out ideas. logic will never do it but fear and pain would be the thing most LIKELY to unite them in a joint effort to achieve this goal
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

this is why i label you a "fanatic".

you're very quick to jump to conclusions if the person doesn't agree with you.

again, projecting.

i won't take that as a compliment either, bp and lp? really?

no, it's the method you take to approach the inter-faith dialogue.

as stated earlier, you seem hell bent on calling religious folk "dumb" and "stupid".

i'd say we both are in our own way.

fuck it, that's not what the thread was about lol.

if anything, logic should be the root cause of the unity.

the fact that we all believe in the one god that is sovereign to everything.

fear and pain? of what exactly?

bomb the ka'bah and see the muslims unite, but that has nothing to do with fear.

test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

abrahamic faiths using logic to unite? hahahahahahaha! there will always be faggots like alias' who will insult anyone against them on sight. logic will never work as most of the world is unwilling.

the fact that u all believe in one god is one point you agree on, but take one step forward and the staircase will collapse. dont believe me? look at bp's attempt at it on a previous thread.

fear of pain of course, the same way that "god" persuades his followers
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Guaranteed pussy for every man.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

A mass slaughter of humans via a mandate of overpopulation by the world Government might do it.
    test
  15. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

It's imperative that I shoot down monkey shit gibberish from unknowledgable clowns such as yourself. It's the only way the truth will resonate with the heathens of the world.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

LOL. Logic won't make anybody unite ever, because it's just as logical to say there are 500 gods as it is to say there is ONE god, and it's just as logical to say there is ONE god as it is to say there is NO god.

However, beliefs DO unite people. The problem is they can tear each other apart just as often if not more, especially in the case of religious beliefs. It isn't that they are religious beliefs though, I would argue that it is because the nature of some beliefs tend to be much more sensitive an issue. Get that sensitivity out of the way of people, and it can actually do some good.

Sensitivity can be a good thing, but it has to be used in the right way. If everyone was sensitive to compassion, say, it would go a long way.

And those are the same people who get ousted from positions of dictatorship.

Logic wouldn't work even if everyone was willing. It takes many agreements being made to come to a peaceful state of humanity. That's not logic, it's just being sensible. We gotta make choices even when they aren't necessarily logical.

I agree here somewhat as it relates to small details of discussion, but I think when religions stand up and take the right steps together, those steps can be pretty big. I don't think message board discussions really have that big of an impact. lol. Basically, not everyone has to believe the same shit to make a change for the better. We could be getting closer to making the world a nicer place, but then again, the uproar over the "Ground Zero Mosque" was fucking retarded, so maybe the message boards are pretty important too.
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Has anybody read Watchmen? Relates a lot to this topic.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it should be enough, but it isn't and it never will be.

it'll be illogical to think otherwise.

and thank you, memento.

test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

My proposition is biologically the only way that people could ever unite, btw.
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

A great ninja war
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.