Whats keeping you from buying......

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by LiQuiD6, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Wii - Got one, Zelda is fun. The operation game is entertaining until you kill the same person over, and over unintentionally.

PS3 - I jerk off about the specs, it makes me so horny. But seriously, no point in really buying it for FOM, and some other games that are going to be multi-platformed.

360 - Own one and I hate dirty lenses, I gotta swap it for a clean one.
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

The PS3 Price never really bothered me. A couple hundred dollars aint that much money over the timespan that the system is going to last. I figured when it came out, Id want one bad....and I didnt. Then I figured once the calm settled Id get one, and well...its settled and im still not really interested. I really dont think I ever will be. Its to the point where 90 percent of games are coming out on both systems. I already got the 360, so Ill play the games on that.

At this point for me, the question isnt "is a PS3 worth 600 bucks", because when all is said and done it prolly will have been. The real question is "is Metal Gear 4 worth 700 bucks (system, game, taxes)...and I dont think it is.
    test
  3. Janitor

Janitor Guest

i want to buy the 360, so should i wait til the new version comes out? when is that?
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

At this point...you might as well. If your trying to buy a brand new car, you dont buy an 06 in December 06...you wait for the 07. As long as they are doing that, you might as well capitalize on it. Im not sure of the date of release...cant imagine it will be too long...it aint like they building a new system. There is some threads on it around here...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.