Whats Everyones Favorite Fighting Game?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by jj cool L, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jj cool L

jj cool L smell my finger

street fighter 3rd strike...yup and marvel vs capcom...word
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Killer instinct gold.

No fighting game can touch it.
    test
  3. jj cool L

oh yeah yeah hahaha, i remember i was looking for that game hella hard like a year ago but couldnt find it anywhere in town, ever since i kinda forgot about it
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

soul calibur
    test
  5. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

Virtua Fighter...Street Fighter 2 Turbo...the original Mortal Kombat...(you know...the one with only like 9 playable characters)...King of Fighters 95...
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Mortal Kombat 2. Shit was revolutionary, and is still fun. Street Fighter 2. Great, but the repetitiveness of the fights makes MK much better.
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

i have the opposite opinion.....i think street fighter 2 was a lot more balanced then mortal kombat.....like mortal kombat everyone pretty much uses the same characters....johnny cage, ,scorpion, lui kang, sub zero......street fighter dudes would line up in the arcade and you would end up fighting the whole damn roster...cause there was no characters with a huge advantage over the others because everything was balanced.....and the overal controls on street fighter were tighter to me.....i liked mk series...but overall i didnt think it controlled as good....felt too loose and sloppy for a fighter....as do most of midways games....the actual controls dont fit well with thier character animations
    test
  8. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

marvel vs capcom yeah...I almost forgot about that...that game was sick..
    test
  9. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Best arcade fighter probably Street Fighter Alpha series

My favorite fighting simulation has to be Pride FC for Ps2
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I disagree! Street fighter has so many incredibly cheap fucking moves! I been playing it online on my xbox and shit is sickening. Not to mention, characters take damage so fucking fast the matches are over before they start sometimes.

But to name a few....E Honda 100 hand slap, Chun Lis lighting kick and M Bisons suicide attack are all cheap as fuck. I wont get into the fireballs ryu and ken throw that are so fucking slow you cant jump over them.
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

if your basing your opinion on street fighter 2 on the xbox live version...then i dunno what to tell you....it lags alot....could be why you have trouble....try playing regular 2 player offline...either way...the many variations of street fighter imo shit on mk.....which is why street fighter is included in tons of tournament play...and mk isnt.....but then agian....this is just my opinion....but its an opinion many people agree with
    test
  12. MuGgZZ

MuGgZZ New Member

MK2 Sick ...stil is
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Depends what you wanna call fighting. As in punching and kicking? Cause I'd take Fight Night over any of those games.
    test
  14. Turl

Turl Producer

soul calibur
    test
  15. jj cool L

i agree man. i love mk but street fighter is def top fighting game for sure. ALL the characters are balanced, theres no character thats WAY better then the other sure chunli is fast but shes weaker and zangief is strong but he's slow, but theres ways around each characters weaknessess and playing against other characters strengths which is why its such a skillful game.

damn i sound like a nerd...but street fighter is the shiiiiiit
    test
  16. jj cool L

i love fight nights i like round 2 better then round 3 though, maybe its becuase i have round 2 but round 3 seems slower to me..
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I really think the whole Fatality idea makes MK more fun, trying to pull off that special move at the end of the match, or the enviroment fatality. The babalitys were completely homo, and the friendships were gayish, but at least each character had an original one.

But the thing about MK is, after MK, every fighting game i played, the first thing id notice is like...wtf...no fatality, fuck this bullshit.
    Plus the combos were dope (before they overly complicated the shit).
    test
  18. Neologic

Neologic New Member

Tekken 3...ill dance around you the whole time with the lil jap girl. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh did i just flip onto your head??????????????
    test
  19. Tray_Is_Gay

Tray_Is_Gay Sup, Tray?!

right now:
    Tekken 4
    Tekken 5
    Tekken Dark Ressurection
    Soul Calibur 2
    Soul Calibur 3

yesteryear:
    Killer Instinct
    Street Fighter 2