whats a site that got cheap rims ???

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Pistol Petee, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

on a budget baby
    test
  2. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

wheelmax

But I'd just use Ebay and get some Excels or ADR.

Depends on what you're looking for...
    test
  3. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

good looks...i aint looking for shit thats to fancy..theres a million rim companys out there i just want something chrome and shiny
    test
  4. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

I strongly suggest you don't get a cheap set of rims. When it comes to things like this you really do get what you pay for. It can cost you a lot more in the long run... Most alloys that are mixed in these metals are soft (say large percentages of aluminum) and will crack/sratch/dent way easier than any correctly blended wheels. I suggest for the 'chrome baller' type look you get Lionharts or something..
    test
  5. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LOWENHART, and those are overrated wheels. They are nothing special, to pay all that money and still have them prone to bending is fucking rediculous.

Maya's that are chromed are much better, but doesnt matter cause this guy can't dish out the money for these wheels.

Cheap wheels can be found at superbuytires, and tirediscount some such shit.. but you are just getting pieces of shit rims. But I dont think u are going to care.
    test
  6. Higher Rhymes

test
  7. Tigre

LIONHARTS...seriously...Lionharts....they shouldn't even be said in the same sentence as Lowenharts. Atleast LOWENHARTS are 10x better made quality than fucking lionharts. How can you talk about cheap wheels and you mention these pieces of shit wheels. $400 dollars for a 20 inch wheel... 1600 for a set OF QUALITY CHROME WHEELS?? Come on now.. I mean lets be honest.
    test
  8. Higher Rhymes

The point was I didn't mistake the name and you're an ass for trying to correct me. Secondly, what the hell is the title of this thread? This guy wants CHEAP CHROME RIMS, we are supposed to supply them. Why are you buggin over the net for? Calm down cowboy lol..
    test
  9. Tigre

LMAO.. as if any person knows me on this board to tell if I am over acting or getting upset.. ESPECIALLY on the net..LOL. Don't worry your pretty little fingers, there isn't a person on rapmusic that would make me get upset.

Also, I misread your post.. since you were talking about not getting cheap rims and at the end you supplied him with Lionharts.. it just sounded rediculous..

So my bad..lol

Thats right fucks.. I made another mistake.
    test
  10. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

not really. he just covered his pretty well lol....got lucky.
    test
  11. Higher Rhymes

No, I knew what I was talking about from the get-go. I REFERRED to those rims becuase they were the first ones that popped into my mind. Luck has nothing to do with it.

No hard feelings Tig.
    test
  12. Tigre

It's all gravy, my fuck up....

What can I say.. my comprehension sometimes gets the best of me. [readit]

I expect ppl to fuck up on here.. but this time tit was me [cow]
    test
  13. Ethan Albright

Dude was downing cheap wheels....and suggested lionharts. He meant lowenharts..... not sure why it was a big enough deal to cover it up, but apparently it was....

or he thought lionharts were good quality and was wrong about that. One way or another.....
    test
  14. Possible

Possible Music.

I don't recomend cheap wheels either. One of my boys brothers bought some cheap rims, and he litterlly broke one, wrecked and died in that accident. It has a lot to do with how you drive also, I mean he was speeding etc..But still, wheels shouldn't break really. If you spend 500 bucks on wheels and tires, and break one and wreck, you might just fuck your car up enough to cost you a few grand to fix it, or your life. Be wise in your purchase.
    test
  15. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

discounttiredirect doesn't sell all cheap wheels. Boyd Coddington isn't shit. Momo isnt shit. they have a ton of nice wheels in their shops available and also online.

neither does tirerack or tomzwheels.

or even some of the stuff you find on ebay from like AFSwheel company. they sell some nice reproduction and other pretty cool chrome/silver/black chrome zr1s, vette, z06, and camaro wheels among other model cars.

A lot of guys run these wheels with no problems.

I'd definately want to buy from a reputable company or get OEM wheels and not buy some mexicaned out big chrome wheels that basically are shit.
    test
  16. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I personally like a lot of shit coming out from American Racing like the new Torque Thrust M's and TTII's.. Also, Ruff Racing makes some tight deep dish lip chrome rims.

I'm bias cause it's a lot of stuff that f-body guys are into.

CCW/Fikse/etc. round out some of the top companies.
    test
  17. Higher Rhymes

Ethan, get off my balls. My point was that this guy wanted cheap rims. LionHARTS are not exactly too expensive for him so I made a suggestion for him to look into those. My posts NEVER had anything to do with LOWENharts at ALL, not once was I thinking or even referring to them. The reason I posted the website was to back up my point that these rims DO infact exist because everyone made the assumption that I was somehow wrong. Geez, but I still stand by what everyone's saying, you shouldn't cheap out when it comes to wheels and tires (or suspension if you decide to look into ebay springs or something crazy..) I suggest you stray from the cheap stuff unless you don't care about your ride. Save up, being flashy can be dangerous..
    test
  18. Ethan Albright

Alright.
    test
  19. I wish I could find the heart in me to drop loot on some nice rims. It's just not worth it anymore.
    test
  20. Da420doc

Da420doc New Member

cheap wheels are garbage. they'll bend, crack, peel and just wont be worth it. you get what you pay for and cheaping out on the thing that are basically holding you car off the ground isnt a good idea.

find a forum of you type of car and see if you can find somethign used and replace the tires if you have to.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.