whats a good medication for bumps u get on ya head after a hair cut?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nigga if he didnt clean his clippers right you could be in bad shape. Get some calamine lotion and rub on it and go see a dermatologist. It could be infected...

you might have caught tinea capitis from that shit. Man if you dont know for a fact niggaz is cleaning their clippers then dont let them touch your head.
    test
  2. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

skrybe that nikka that talk the truth

u dirty head fuck

shits fucked up u get a haircut, and shit makes u have to see a doctor
    test
  3. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Those must be some dirty ass clips.
    test
  4. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Zit Cream,,,then apply it over your grease flap you call a face

wow
    test
  5. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

nigga rod got dat ring worm
    test
  6. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

muuuthafucka nimrod bout to be called ring rod or nimworm lmao
    test
  7. Smouble ML

test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

my homeboy gets these too he didnt know what they were tho
    test
  9. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

ringrod lmmfao.
    test
  10. Definit

Definit Based.

ewww, sounds terrible...

speakin of bumps tho...a month back i was at this party...and my fiance's home girl was wasted, and her dog shit on the bathroom floor, so she just grabed a towel to clean it up real quick, later that night she cleaned her face with her face wash, and dried it with the towel that had shit in it....2 weeks later her face was completely infected...lmao...she went to a doctor and they had to Prick out each pore that was infected and gave her some good creme for her face and she look better then ever...she was scary lookin for a min. tho...haha....

^talk about being "SHIT FACED DRUNK"

anyways, try some of that bump stopper, one of my friends used it n said it works great...if that dont work see a doctor and they'll get ya right...
    test
  11. Smouble ML

woooooow I almost threw up
    test
  12. Definit

Definit Based.

lmfao! it was terrible to see...almost every pore on her face was infected...for like 2 weeks...and then they pricked her face to get the infection out so she had these lil spots of scab's over her face like a pin head for another week, haha....i wish that on nobody...it had to be the most embaressing thing for someone to go thru that like she did...
    test
  13. Xzample

Xzample ....

Nim try putting some calimine or some other shit on there right away, you said its spreading that is not good.

it could be somthing called "Folliculitis" You do not fucking want that , I thought I had the shit cuz I shaved my head last summer with a no gaurd then went and played ball with a hat on , the next day I had bumps and shit, they felt sore like they were little pimples or somthin, I kepts scrubbing with anti bacterial soap and putting alcohol on it, shit went away pretty fast.

Folliculitis: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com

whatever it may be you need to at least try somthin to clean it a few times a day and if it doesn't go away go to the dermatologist.

could be a staph bacteria infection also. but razor bumps/ barbers itch is more common in black men.
    test
  14. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

I got that shit once or twice in high school. Fucking disgusting.

Lazy barbers dont be cleaning the clippers. To this day, I make the barber disinfect the clippers before I jump in the chair regardless if the dude in front of me had them shits.

Hair be greasy as fuck on the low..... and they jus want you to jump in that chair with the clippers having some grease from the next dude.
    test
  15. Xzample

Xzample ....

exactly kabz, doesn't matter if they have it or not you can easily catch a staph infection from the bacteria thats on it.

You'd think it would be common sense for barbers to disinfect that shit, but they assume it's just hair clippers so fuck it. Next time ask em, would you use the next mans toothbrush because he ain't got a cold sore?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.