Whatever Happened To Anthrax n SARS???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J-Ra2004, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Ra2004

J-Ra2004 Guest

hmmmmmmmmmmm, i wonder if they ever caught the cat sending out anthrax in letters n shit because shit happened for that short period and then it was forgotten about. SARS came through for a short period and then forgotton about and nobody else was hit wit sars. anybody ever wonder if they caught the person that released these two agents out???? if they did let me know cause i dont know, somethin i was just wondering today.

hhr, i talked with angie martinez today cause she asked for crazy people to call up the station and i was telling her how i wanna use her ass as a pillow and sleep on it all night and if she wants to turn over she can but ill be suckin on her clit like a passafire. surprised that bitch thought it was hilarious
    test
  2. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

yes this is what ive been saying...

I think the US government created sars and snthrax to instill a fear of biochemical weapons in our minds and it worked...

i could be wrong though
    test
  3. J-Ra2004

J-Ra2004 Guest

i wouldnt doubt it playa, i mean think about it, we live our regular ordinary lives but we have no idea what the government is capable doing. probably did some shit already that we wouldnt even think about happening or somethin. but they probably were involved
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.