whatever happen to Chris Masters?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by V E R B, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i eat like a motha fucka and still got ripped on it..
    test
  2. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

its in ur genes.

i heard all that shit does is rip u up

my goal is mass

i wanna be like 220-240 around 08
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I doubt Styles is on roids, I haven't noticed any sort of change in him since TNA started. I doubt Monty Brown is either, he just seems like a guy who would be really into taking care of hid body..

the mostly likely canidates for being on something in TNA is Don West and Jeff Hardy..
    test
  4. ron the truth killings looks like hes on them to.. theres the legal steroids..which is what rey takes because the doctor made him, when he was doing all them crazy mooves he was gettin dizzy spells..
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

everybody that has muscles is on them!!!!
    test
  6. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

Monty really only wrestles in TNA anyway, so he's got plenty of time to take care of his body. He also looks like one of those guys whose genetics plays a big part in being ripped. AJ has no reason to be on roids since his thing is putting on good matches and flying around and shit, not having a really muscular body. Roiding up would limit his mobility and he'd start blowing up five minutes in to matches like Steiner does.
    test
  7. Corey Feldman

Samoa Joe and Trevor Murdoch are definitely on steroids. They couldn't get those chiseled physiques without a little help.
    test
  8. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

dude trust me.. aj styles is on steroids.

so is monty brown
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

i highly doubt it on both of them..until you get confirmation from both of them then I will highly doubt it..

like corey said..it would really affect aj styles wrestling for him to use..the guy isn't big at all..he looks like a regular guy who works out..i got friends who got the same kind of bodies and all they really do is work out..
    test
  10. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

he doesnt look that big near other steroid freaks

its like kidman doesnt look that big on wwe tv

but when u see by himself he looks huge

aj stlyes is not small, not even medium.. the guy is big

u can he has done or does steroids

dude face it.. wrestlers are all on some sort of drug
    test
  11. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

let me guess.. mark mcguire sp? earned those home runs

and hes all natural

[funny]
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

mcgwire used..he used andro and his silence at the hearing said it all...so what's your point about that? Canseco has used, so has Sosa, so has Palmerio, Caminiti, Joyner, Bonds and others...

but styles doesn't look big at all..i dunno what you think big is but Styles doesn't look it..he didn't look that much bigger then Daniels tonight on TV..

Not everyone uses because not everybody wants to take the risks of what it could do to them down the line.

One guy I believe that uses though is Ric Flair..
    test
  13. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

im not trying to be a know it all or nothing..

but ive heard so many stories about wrestling

steroids are prevalent in wrestling.. so it's hard for me to believe guys like chavo went from 150-160 to 240 in 2 years

right now it's known masters was on them.. so was angle.. so was the guy from mnm.. so was eddie..

so why wouldnt cena, triple h, etc

look how big d von and monty brown have gotten in the last 6 months

look at the size differenece in macho man when he got off steroids

i just dont buy into this whole "wellness program"

when i see guys like cena get the boot.. ill believe it
    test
  14. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

why do you think tna doesnt test for steroids?

they know what their guys do..

90 percent of the roster would be fired.
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

there are also guys who may not take the risk of using and just stick to working out and using supplements and crap..

i haven't seen no change in Brown's size at all since his debut. Angle i believe was the pain killers more then likely since the guy works through injuries so much.

I do believe some that use might not use to get big but for other reasons. They help speed recovery from injury and as Canseco said, it helped him endure a 162 game season. These WWE guys are on the road and traveling constantly and it wears on the body..

You could say the same about the whole Steroid Policy in MLB now. The only big name to test positive was Palmerio, and he was a guy that nobody would suspect. He wasn't built like McGwire, Bonds or Canseco. He only got banned for 10 days but I think the shame ended his career especially him at the hearing waving his finger around saying he never used them and then he tests positive. He did test positive months before it leaked and I believe it "leaked" after his 3000 hit just to make him more of a guinea pig..The rest of the guys who have tested positive are a bunch of nobodies and none of them were built either...A good number of them were like 5'7-5'10 150lbs and were just speedesters or pitchers..

I think though if something got congress involved or something like that then you would see more action taken and possibly a big name getting used as a guinea pig to show the severity of it..So maybe somebody will do a tell all book like Canseco did...
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

no pressure on professional wrestling to test..

It's like MLB they didn't make steroids illegal until like 2001 or 02 but other sports had been testing for awhile. Heck the olympic committee had been testing and banning people from competition for periods up to 2 years..MLB really didn't have any pressure to do anything..Money was good so why fuck with it
    test
  17. Corey Feldman

I doubt Chavo ever only weighed 160, he's never been THAT small. You can't trust weights listed by wrestling promotions anyway. Espeically WWE has been known to seriously inflate their wrestlers' weights to make them seem bigger. D-Von's not much bigger than he's ever been and neither is Monty. AJ is over doing what he does, he has no reason to use steroids. Like I said before it would hurt him more than help him and I don't think he's that dumb. Especially after all the steroid/drug related deaths in the last few years, I don't think as many guys are going to use. I don't get why it's so hard to believe that wrestlers can have good bodies without using steroids. A lot of them are workout freaks and plenty of bodybuilders have way more muscle and do it naturally. Some of them might have tried steroids at one time, but they probably don't use any more.
    test
  18. V E R B

V E R B Guest

but bonds didnt get caught, cuz money talks, bullshit walks... he's got all these people paid lol.

im pissed that he didnt get caught. and im waiting for that day.

an yeah, lol @ ric flair haha.. he's probly the only NATURAL WRESTLER in the business...

his tities about to hit the floor and rock bottom someone hahaha
    test
  19. im not one of those people that think everyone is on roids...my dad watches wrestlin to.. and everytime he sees scott steiner he yells at the tv and calls him a steroid takin mother fucker... wrestlers train, work out constantly, eventualy they will get big.. look at some of the olympic body builders... if you get cought with steroids in the olymphics you get banned from competing for life, some wrestlers lift twice, if not three times there weight.. plus some do that while joggin.. lol.. some people are serious about gettin ripped and dont wanna do anything to risk it by taking steroids.. nash was on them back in WcW And WWF when he was deisel.. but doesnt look so big now..
    test
  20. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

did you see nash in punisher ^

dude is fucking huge

and like dekan said.. some people take steroids to heal faster..

some use it to get faster IVE HEARD
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.