What you thinK?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Predator INC, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Aye ladies do yall think its wierd for a dude to like havin his girl and shit cuddled up wit em'? them n!iggaz over in man enough clownin ya boi for that shit. I cant help it mayne I like that closeness and the shawtys body up against mine and shit. Maybe Im jus unique sometimes I think that shits betta then sex I dont somethin is just intimate about it u know? anyways what other ways do you prefer to be intimate aside from sex? Girls love cuddlin wit me cuz im a mothafuckin teddy bear and shit. shoot they fall asleep. lol
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I like it [dunno]
    test
  3. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

nah they fall asleep cause you dont hit it right......thats where i come in
    test
  4. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

^ lol ... but yeah man i feel ya .... aint nuffin rong wif it but dont turn into the bitch haha...but yeah i could feel ya on it be i also could fell like fuckin humpin the shit out the ass
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I agree, ain't nothing wrong with it. I cuddle with my man all the time, just for the sake of cuddling :D

We ALWAYS cuddle at nite too when we go to bed..all close. I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't sleep at nite unless he's in there with me :/ (could also play a part in me being scared of the dark....lmao nah, it's not...)
    test
  6. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Lmao, them niqqas lames.

Niqqas thinking its cavemen days where you grab chicks by the hair n shit.

I'll cuddle up like a muthafuka.. you gotta be gentle wit women.

Damn, whats another word for cuddle? lmao
    test
  7. Ur_Boy_Pos

Ur_Boy_Pos New Member

fam, aint nuffin wrong wit showin ur chick luv man....a real man shows his girl love and makes her feel completely secure wit him. keep doin u, u'll have tons of happiness wit her if u keep showing her dat affection because she'll know how much u care for her....sometimes women need dat
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

^
    So truee ;o)
    test
  9. Young Marc

Young Marc AKA Jae Skrilla

Ain't nuttin' wrong wit' cuddlin' ya chick
    test
  10. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

It's okay...98% of the men who frequent that forum seem to think that it is completely wrong to show intimacy to a women beside fucking the shit out of her ;)

No it's not strange and I would hope that most men like to show intimacy towards their women other than just sex.
    test
  11. Catch TWENTY 2

Catch TWENTY 2 Poet Extrodinaire

Guess I'm in that 2%^^^^ Nothing wrong with cuddlin. Do your thing man! Most them cats in the other forum are either 15-18 with no idea what women want or makes women happy(most of them don't even know what REALLY makes them happy) or they 15-......... with the thought process of an adolescent
    test
  12. ߣesseÐ

ߣesseРI used to pray.

not weird at all...

actually.. not cuddlin with my man would be weird..
    test
  13. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

in public its okay to a certain point...it becomes annoying when the other person seems like they forever attached to your help and its all hugs and kisses every 5 mins...then I'm like ya'll need to go home or to the room or something
    test
  14. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

lol I feel you shawty. See y'all lil niqqas needa learn from us grown ass men. And to the person who answered whats another way to say cuddle. shit homie if i knew one I would of said it lol its hard for a niqqa like myself to say that lol.
    test
  15. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

This dude speaks the truth.
    test
  16. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

nothing wrong wit it to me
    test
  17. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

*****s hate on what the next *****s doing with his female cuz they jealous and dont understand it and wont ever be in that position......As long as your lady and u are happy, nothing else should matter
    test
  18. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

Cuddling is by far the shit, I'm highly experienced in that, I prefer that then sloppy kissin and shit...but not over sex. I think the word "cuddle" is more looked down upon then the actual act. But it's cool, sometimes I'm not in the mood, but like dude said...havin that closeness and that warmth and that feelin is total euphoria along with a L can be the shit...then end it with a nice blowjob...gotta love the ladies...
    test
  19. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

[funny]

hilariously worded
    test
  20. DipItLowMami

DipItLowMami Dipitlow pick it up slow

Dang you messed the cuddling process up! There's always a motive behind your cuddling,damn! j/k :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.