What You Smokin?(marijuana only please)

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Chrystal, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

no doubt.. in those dry parts of the US ppl will pay crazy amounts for some dank..

but ppl have no problem spending for the quality out here. if u got some legit kill charge ppl whatever.. theres to much watered down shit here that ppl would rather pay the xtra.. plus u got rappers promoting ur shit in they songs..
    test
  2. J.S.Starfighter

J.S.Starfighter 530 Cali

^when nickatina was in town, my buddy sold him and tech an ounce of kill for 200.
    test
  3. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

goddamn @ paying 500-700 for the zip, even if it is haze. im in the northwest, there's way too much power out here for niggas to be payin anywhere near that. the most i've ever seen a zone go for is like 350, and that was for some stupid. even thats pushin it tho. im pretty sure the prices are even worse down south tho.
    test
  4. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

Im in Tucson,AZ.I currently cant smoke,but did for over 10 years and will again as soon as possible.Probably not like I used to tho,lol...

We have all kinds of different herb down here.I grew up smoking/selling high grade mersh.Awesome lime green with the orange and red hairs,but it wasnt dro/kind bud.Still fuckin amazing weed.We sell it for $45-$60 an oz and $120-$170 a qp depending on quality.

We have a delicious variety of dro/kb that comes down from Cali as well.This is what i miss the most.My lil brother still fucks with it. A gram goes for $20,an 8th for $60 and a quarter for $100-120. The last shit I saw was Grape Ape not too long ago.He was smokin some.Smelt great.Ive had the pleasure of smoking Ultra Violet,Pineapple Kush,Thunderfuck,Jack Herer,Strawberry Cough,Trainwreck,Super Haze and various Purple strains.That was just in 2008.I cant remember all the other bomb shit Ive smoked (theres a shocker,hahaha).I do remember the first time I smoked kind bud was when I was 16 it was Blueberry.This guy I knew went to Amsterdam for a year after he was in a real bad car accident (it paralized him from the waste down) and he came back with a few different strains seeds and started growing hydro here.God damn!That Blueberry was intense!Maybe it was cuz I was so young,maybe not.But it seemed better than ANY of this beautiful cali shit i smoked last year.Either fuckin way,i cant wait to toke again! AHHHH!!!
    test
  5. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

man, all you guys would love to kick it with me. haha

lmao@ Piff gettin taxed 25 a gram! haha

hit me up if ya'll ever out this way. I'll take care of ya
    test
  6. xxnickrx

xxnickrx New Member

sup guys its me nick well this is my first post but eyh i saw this topic and i wanted to post something here but
    i am smoking the finest white widdow in town its from the coffee shop National in veenendaal (holland Europe) and it has been about 34 min after my 4:20 spliff

peace
    xxnickrx
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

anything fire I got
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. toker

people will pay for what they perceive as quality..

one the problems out here is we saw a dramatic increase in growers but a decrease in quality.. u see, every avg joe thinks he can move up north n grow dank haha..... instead of having a flooded market of kill we got a diluted market u gotta sift throu..

add the fact that most the strains we got out here r better than what the avg person elsewhere sees an u can see why things sell for what they do..

trust me paying 400 for dank ass og k is doing the customer the favor.. most people smoke commercial crap that any respectable grower wouldnt dare touch..
    test
  9. toker

the best thing 1 could do for himself is to grow his own..

plus fla got some clone only too cuddie..

gainesville green
    cripto or something along those lines

green crack is from georgia.. closer to u than us :))
    test
  10. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

mmmm... my lil brother came over this weekend to play some xbox and shit and he brought a bleezy of this kb i havnt smoked before called Albino Rhino.It smelt so good.I got a nice contact high off of it just from being in the same room...
    test
  11. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

no one would actually pay 700 for a ounce

thats what u call getting ripped off
    test
  12. toker

i havent fucked with white rhino in a minute, seems like no good cuts floating round.. last time i had some was from a club.. tasty stuff

there was some hybrids out there.. sour rhino ( sour diesel x WR) an some og kush x WR cross..
    test
  13. toker

u'd be surprised what people have paid..

all ill say is that purple was killin kids.. back in early 2ks nobody had seen that shit.. take that shit out east an watch the kids drool..
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yeah purp used to go 500-600 a zip in NY and you'd get shorted a quarter if you were lucky.

dudes would pay anything. could pull the choc-thai shit on some hershey bar + regs shit.

first bud i ever smoked was bermise white kush. phenomenal. we eventually grew our own shit, cross of that kyle kushman strawberry cough & some northern lights. would seel 1/8ths as quarters since it was so fluffy. shit was wonderful.

don't smoke any more, but CT doesn't get much good shit anymore if you don't know the right people. basically just piff and sour diesel like usual. $60 8's.
    test
  15. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

there was this one stuff in town last year called Ultra Violet. It was completly purple.Never seen anything like it before. I saw the plants too,because at first i thought someone was just either fuckin with the buds or fuckin with the plants and that shit was grown legit. BEAUTIFUL.Almost unbelieveable. I was shocked the first time i saw it.It tasted so good,and was very strong high. People were getting away with charging an extra $5 on a gram,and extra $10 on an 8th ect. Well my boss,who doesnt smoke,asked me to get her some kind bud.She wanted a gram. I almost feel bad now,but i got like .9 of a gram of that UV and sold it to her for $40.... its the only time i ever actually did that,lol,but it was tempting and easy. Karmas a bitch tho,i ended up getting ripped off $60 on some thizz pills about 6 months later....
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

might have just found a plant that they used the krillian effect on.

i don't know if i'm spellin that right, but they spray it with something and use some enzyme or something to make the plant glow.
    test
  17. toker

there is a UV. i think there is 2 different ones but have nothing to do with each other just just have same name..

dunno if thats what u got cus both have restrictions.. its one those where its sorta better not to ask bout it cus the answer is NO.. they're basically off limits.. one tha last times it got brought up some "heads" made sure to remind this one kat the afore mentioned.. pretty sure he got the picture cus he doesnt bring up nemore

from what i remember..

slow vegger... turns dark purple almost black like.. and a very heavy stone.. shitty yielder.
    test
  18. toker

the purps does that.. when u been smokin for a minute then stumble across some different than the normal green lookin dank u go wtf...

makes it easy to sucker ppl in.. specially these "ballers".. mufuckers always need to look good in from them hoes..

an we be gettin strains from the NE/CT/NY area..

strawberry cough
    elvis
    lisa marie
    ECSD, orig sour diesel, Orig diesel
    underdawg

just bout everything makes it here
    test
  19. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lmaooo. one time, my nigga mase sold a half 8th to this dumb ass dude for $40 bucks. i smoked a gram blunt of the same shit with him afterwards for free 99.
    test
  20. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

damn... 450 a zone? Fuck that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.