What you guys think about the Incognito / Martin situation???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

I honestly believe if this was the other way around, black player fucking with the white player, we would have never heard about. The media loves hyping some racist shit
    test
  2. SirSpanksAlot

SirSpanksAlot Well-Known Member

He wouldn't last a day on rm

Trapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Personally, I think had Martin fucked up Incognito, he would definitely receive more backlash... look at the way they treated the Dez Bryant situation... players blow up on the sidelines all the time... but Dez has to come under the microscope. It's a no-win situation for Martin... fuck Incognito up and get suspended or jailed and labeled a "thug" by the media... snitch him out and walk away, then get labeled as a "snitch," coward or soft. That's the black man's burden. His GM told him to punch Incognito, so maybe he wouldn't have gotten suspended, but the media would've attacked him, though.
    test
  4. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Yea but Dez has has a bad rep since he came out...guys like Dez are never gonna get that benefit of the doubt, and not for nothing that's the consequence when you act like Dez has acted in the past. If Martin played the bullied card and popped Incognito he wouldn't have been labeled a "thug"...Incognito's rep isn't new, everybody knows he's trouble, always has been. Nobody's gonna side with the white racist over the black Standford grad, unless it's warranted. I pretty much got faith that in the pro sports world, race is not an issue, it's about playing by the code regardless of color...and as a man, fuck the media, I want respect from my peers in the locker room
    test
  5. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Also if Martin handled it on his own in the locker room, it wouldn't have gotten to the media...Martin made this news by taking an in house problem to the public. We don't know 90% of the shit that goes on in those locker rooms, and that's how they want it, that's why ain't nobody on the Fins trying to defend Martin
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

My boys from school and I all met up actually and of course this shit came up.

Several of my boys, including myself, have that kind of sense of humor. As fucked up as it sounds, we came to the conclusion that if any of us had left that voicemail for another, we would've DIED laughing. Especially at the, "I'll kill you," part. And honestly we are kind of assholes, but we're smart enough to hang out with a bunch of other assholes so it works out.

Jonathan Martin was not an asshole, and he didn't really seem to know how to deal with assholes.

We don't really mean it, but some people do take it personally and we've definitely lost friends because of it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Yeah me and alot of my friends irl are assholes also so I relate to a degree @J Keeper

Any thoughts on the fact Martin shot Incognito that meme about murdering his whole family? Haven't seen anybody discuss that. Seems they went back and fourth.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Yea the whole going back and forth thing only makes me feel moreso that he just doesn't wanna play ball anymore. Honestly that shit makes Martin look horrible, basically looks like the bitch ass who can dish it but not take it. But the picture has been painted, and some people will just blindly look at Martin as a poor victim of "bullying" and will never change their stance. Me and my friends also fuck with each other like that, but we know it's all love and just a way to get a laugh, and i think Incognito and the rest of the Fins thought the same and Martin flipped it on them. Dude just didn't fit in to the NFL culture, and instead of gracfully bowing out like a man, he went the "poor me" route and now basically blew it up for EVERYBODY in the NFL...the Fins aren't the only team that's gonna feel the heat on this
    test
  9. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

I'm starting to side with Incognito.

Martin sounds unstable/momma's boyish.
    test
  10. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

martin looking like the bad guy now.

ignognito is becoming the escape goat for not only the dolphins locker room, but the entire nfl
    test
  11. Sin Skywalker

:funny:

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

test
  13. Sin Skywalker

test
  14. Sin Skywalker

test
  15. Xzample

Xzample ....

Gone @ the escape goats :skepcheesin::taxgsmile:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

same humor with my homies too
    test
  17. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I think it was insanity wolf and I view those memes all the time.

But yea, turns out Martin is the son of two lawyers. He went to Stanford. Until the Dolphins, he probably lived one of the most PC lives in the history of America. Then he met Richie Incognito...
    test
  18. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

This thread has made me vow to get #EscapeGoat trending Twitter b4 I die.

#WatchMeWork
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

@smoooth gonna be a legend outside of these RM walls one day.
    test
  20. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

My friend and I joke like this all the time.
    test