What you guys think about the Incognito / Martin situation???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I was unaware that Martin also sent texts about killing Incognito's family or whatever? Were they both just trolling eachother and it got out of hand? Is Incognito a racist asshole? Is Martin weak?

Thoughts & opinions?
    test
  2. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Martin don't wanna play ball no more, this was his out. Incognito is a problem, always has been, but never had a teammate walk becuz of him in all his seasons. This type of shit happens in football locker rooms at all levels and has been for years...32 teams with 53 men on the roster and this is the 1st guy I can ever remember pulling some shit like this. Martin don't wanna play bottom line
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Why doesn't Martin wanna play though?
    test
  4. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I don't know, just my assumption...I feel if a young kid wanted to play NFL football and the only thing effecting them was some over the top shit talk that's common in the footbal locker room, he'd do something about it instead of walking away. The kid is educated, comes from an educated family...prob figures, why become the animal he needs to be to be successfull as an O-Lineman, when he could be something else and make his doe. This way maybe he can get a nice little settlement from the league to start him off. I'm not gonna defend Incognito, but I ain't riding for Martin neither. Both have texted each other 1100 times, but all of a sudden Martin is in fear of his life...and the starw that broke the camels back is a joke in the luchroom that they even pulled on the head coach? C'mon, and then he goes right to the hospital to document his feelings being hurt basically...He thought this shit out, got his opportunity and got out with the chance to score some NFL money still in tact. More will come out, but Martin knows he planted the seed of him being the victim and it's hard to change that 1st perception in something like this.
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Yeah something don't seem right about it for sure. But these dudes play football there whole life with the "dream" of playing in the NFL. For somebody to make it there and throw it away seems kinda ridiculous.
    test
  6. quotive

quotive 3

martin will be on the colts next year
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I agree with Kry... I think it's a class issue... Martin probably never had to face such shenanigans at Stanford... I heard that the last line of the text Incognito sent was deleted from the news account... he said something like, "I was just fuckin' with you, bro" or something like that... which would make everything he typed previously a joke. I really think it's a situation of Martin not knowing how to adjust from the "high life" to the "low life." Like Kry said, he wants no part of it.
    test
  8. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

I'll wait til an impartial account of what's happened comes out.

Until then it's he said, she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

But apparently Martin used to joke with him to. And sent him some picture that said "I'll kill your entire family" or something as a joke captioned with a picture of a lady and a dog?

I dunno if he didn't know how to adjust to those type of jokes as it seemed he participated the over the top joking himself?
    test
  10. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

Martin is weak
    Incognito doesnt know when to pull back with his insensitivity
    Incognito's past will ultimately haunt him in this situation

both wont play for Dolphins anymore
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

He's a pussy for walking bottom line

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I haven't heard about that... if that's the case, then he could be one of those cats who can dish it out, but can't take it... that's some bitch shit... either way, he looks soft and he looks like a snitch... that's gonna hurt his reputation with other NFL players... I think some of those dudes saw how easy it was to fuck with him and so they kept at it... he made himself a mark... when it was just him and Incognito, he probably didn't mind... but then he began to feel outnumbered and now he wants to duck and run, but name Incognito as the ringleader... I think that all goes back to him not knowing how to adjust. You know how it is when hood cats fuck with rich niggas? They don't know how to respond to that shit, because they didn't grow up like that... now everybody in the outside world is calling it "bullying" or "out of line"... but how would they know if they're not familiar with that culture? My friends and I talk about fuckin' each others moms and sisters all the time... we fuck with each other hard... it's called the dozens and you man up and talk back... it be the sensitive ones who can't take it... and that's what that sounds like here.
    test
  13. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i just think martin should have confronted richie before leaving the team.

richie's actions are inexcusable in the normal workplace but the NFL is a frat and we know how frats get down.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Like when dude got all extra sensitive in that video when his friend told him to suck his dick... it be cats like that who go wild over words said in jest... nothing's out of line in a rap battle... locker rooms and playgrounds are the same way.
    test
  15. Sin Skywalker

Been on the news. This is the "meme" that Martin sent to Incognito. Supposedly they "joked" like this.

[​IMG]

Bottom right corner says "Your entire fucking family".
    test
  16. -MV-

-MV- Banned

This...

Imagine if the type of shit me and you typed back to each other went public...i'd probably be considered a homophobe and people would think you were a virgin hater :funny:
    test
  17. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Martins a pussy..

The media's had a field day throwing around a trigger word like "bully," but when it's a 300 pound NFL lineman it's an instant joke..

This guy wanted out..This whole circus around d this incident is probably half the reason they called this kid Big Weirdo.
    test
  18. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

incognito is a fucking retard, and martin is a giant pussy.
    test
  19. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I thought the same thing that was said. Kid wants to get paid for this and walk away. He needs to man the fuck up. It's what guys do. Troll each other.

Freeposting Daily with Tapatalk PRO
    test
  20. Mr. Truth

Mr. Truth Well-Known Member

obviously we dont know for sure

but it sounds like it was just normal locker room shit and martin had a mental breakdown, incognito got blamed for it

incognito is a fucking asshole regardless but it sounds like they were friends
    test