what yall think i can do with my ride

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Crazy Boy, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

i got this for a bout a week

need this shit to look better

some beast look

any ideas??

one

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

test
  3. rims and tint...then leave it alone.
    test
  4. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

[​IMG]

haha... probably too pricey, but it's cool.

uh...

1st:

Tint. Unless you've already got it, cant tell from the photo. 20% or close to that would look good.

2nd:

Lighting. Get clear corners. Turn signals/fogs/side markers. All clear... they look good on this model celica. It's a simple upgrade but makes the car look newer.

Tails: Smoke the red tails. You can get the stuff to do it at an autozone/o'reily's etc... It's a spray. Couple layers over the tails would look real good. I wouldnt fuck with cheesey altezza or aftermarket tails. Smoking the lenses is cheap and looks good especially on a car that has a gunmetal color.

There are cool ass headlight mods for the celica. The dual bulbs look good... I'll try to find a picture. If not, with these pop-up lights you can do the "sleepy eye" look where your lights stay up, but only about halfway. It looks good sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. With the dual bulbs in as headlights it looks even better... low profile. This is an easy mod though. Tutorials are everywhere if you search for "sleepy eyes headlight mod".

3rd:

Wheels. With your color, you can get black rims with a polished lip and it'd look good. Or just a simple powdered silver would be cool too. Nothing too tacky like crazy chrome shit.

4th:

Optional, but there are a couple nice, subtle looking kits for this model. Just makes it look more new. I'd stay away from the crazy ass ones though... too aggressive looks cheap a lot of the time.

[​IMG]

^GT-Four
    test
  5. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

i was thinking about doing some art works on the car, something like the viper cars, the strips from the front to the back

and some dragon shit on the side, all in black, wat yall think??
    test
  6. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

ed homie, you got some ill ideas, ima see which i can start with

thanx bro

one
    test
  7. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

NO Ed, ... Yuck,

The clear-tail lights is a good idea, New rims is a deffinate but not black, Tints yes.

___

You got a celica crazy, which is cool - Tinting to about 30% would be nice, give it a deep look, but coz ya car's so dark - it'll also look really bad, ever see a black car with pitch black tints? .. it looks shit,

Get a spray job, That orange ^ is a nice one, Dark tint's on that yeh. :thumb:

Lower it, new suspension system - this'll give you better handling.

New exhaust system, Extractors, - more power.
    Don't turbo it or Super-charge it, Leave it N/A

Deffinatly not, unless you change the colour of your car - do not do black graphics on the side of it - it needs to be a light grey if you're sprayin black on grey. otherwise it'll look dull,

and don't do the viper shit either, that'd look mad stupid on a celica, You only do it for muscle cars. (Like mine =D).

Change the colour of your car man, that's ya biggest priority if you want it too look good, stock grey is disgusting.
    test
  8. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

black cars with blacked out tint looks shit?

you're a minority on that one.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.