what yall think about the card for the first KOTD FRESH COAST event (CIA LA1) ?

Discussion in 'BVA - Upcoming Events' started by Lush One, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

ive got another idea in mind were working on already, dont really want to battle PH either thats the homie!
    test
  2. Lord Smith

Lord Smith Active Member

mmmmm sounds good!
    test
  3. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

People want star power but not only are they over looking how solid the match ups are they aren't seeing the big picture. It's a well thought out first event and a sign they are on the right track.

I could already see the energy at this event being a morale booster for the coast and I wouldn't be surprised to see some career performances come out of this.
    test
  4. Im808MC

Im808MC OG - Oahu Grown

Wow. No doubt. I'm definitely interested. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    test
  5. j4remi4

j4remi4 Active Member

Reverse vs Double/Deuce is gonna steal the show.

Daylyt vs Swain....CRAZY!

Where's Caustic and Illmac at on that card?
    test
  6. newfdizzle

newfdizzle New Member

seems like a legit card lush pretty stoked. Just out of curiousity, how come no Canadian KOTD battlers are participating in a match or two. The most interesting part of this KOTD / Fresh Coast merger to me is the possibility for key MC's from LA battling in Canada, and key Canadian MC's battling in LA. The two powerhouses of battle rap being one league creates immense possibilities for a pipeline of matchups between the two cities.

edit:

I understand URL is a powerhouse too before I get shit on. Just saying CALI and Toronto are also two powerhouses.
    test
  7. krayziebone1999

krayziebone1999 Well-Known Member

pass vs bricks alone is dope
    test
  8. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

Please don't upload the Megadef battle, all his battles on grind time get big dislikes, it won't be good look for a new division to be uploading a battle like that

also kinda odd Illmac and Thesaurus have been battling a lot in KOTD I thought they would have been on this card. I guess they're too busy since they were both all the way in australia
    test
  9. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

im trying to get in on an event some time this year
    test
  10. SinLuciano

SinLuciano El Capitan

Good to see my homie P-nut back!
    test
  11. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Not every card is going to have Canadian battlers in it. Its the same as any other division in KOTD. You need to build within your division before you start importing from other divsions. Toronto division didn't always have battlers from other divisions come there, same with MTL,Van and Calgary. In time it will happen, but for now just be happy there is a Fresh Coast Division putting on dope events.
    test
  12. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

i love all the haters jumping on the hate bandwagon for this card. LISTEN

KOTD:Toronto has TWO big MEGA events a year and that is BLACKOUT and WORLD DOMINATION.

KOTD:Fresh Coast is no different, we are gearing up for our first MEGA EVENT MAKAVELI in june and this event here is no way trying to fucking RIVAL that event its merely a build up to that event to help build peoples interest back in the division. It's kinda like all the grand prix events (vengence, flatline, doomsday) that are there to sort of keep the fans happy while the leagues build up to the mega events.
    test
  13. SinLuciano

SinLuciano El Capitan

You guys acting like spoiled ass kids. Some of the lesser known but still extremely NICE dudes gotta have shots to have break out performances. Or come back performances. You want EVERY card to be NOTHING but "huge name vs. huge name" for 5 or 6 battles with no under-dogs getting ANY SHINE?

Didn't Lush say himself the first card was gonna have some dope battles and also some up and comers to cultivate the Cali battle scene and start developing some new talent? And that there will be a MEGA EVENT with a STACKED card not to long after that? He stickin' to the plan. Lush is that dude. Some of y'all cry about everything. SMH.

And every battle on this card should be NICE at the least if not some amazing performances here and there.
    test
  14. SinLuciano

SinLuciano El Capitan

You beat me to it and worded it different.

Luch & Avo >>>>

Some real crybaby ass posters on here man. SMH.
    test
  15. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

fuckin dope lineup. Shoutout to the return of P-Nut tbh. Funny how kids are already complaining as if theyre owed some Mega-Event right away. Silly faggots, smh. Im just stoked I get back from AUS on the 22nd so I'll be able to see this event. West up...
    test
  16. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

Bitch slap Kerser for me if you see him up there, thank you.
    test
  17. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

unfortunately hes too afraid to battle me which prolly means he's too afraid to show up at either of the events Im battling at there. However, you have my word if he shows up. I'll even try to get it on film so i can make a "Kerser is the Shookest" video
    test
  18. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

saurus actin tough til kerser's posse rolls up on him

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    test
  19. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Solid. would have been dope to see either stacks or caustic on the card too.
    test
  20. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

knowing choppa, nigga probably came with prewrittens..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.