what would you have done in this situation?

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hut3VRL5XRE

1.) I would have stood up in front of the whole class and told him how completely unproffesional he was

2.) I would have told him that I was going to the police for a.) Breaking my private property and b.) potentially threatening behaviour

3.) I would have told him that he has just lost his job

4.)I would have told him that I hope the reaction was worth it and did he stop to think that my call could have been very important

5.) I would tell him that any power he held in the room he just lost

6.) I woulda picked up my bag, my phone and walked out trying to refrain from pulling the glasses of his face and trampling on them
    test
  2. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

are you kidding me??? i would have:

1) got right in his face and asked what his fucking problem was

2) demanded money immediately for damages and interest

3) after the money was delivered i would have provoked him to the point where he'd swing at me, which would give me full reason to beat the living shit out of him. Only thing stopping me from immediately hitting him is that I don't need to be kicked out of college and thrown in jail at the same time
    test
  3. sylentmind

sylentmind OHIOS BACK

none of yall would of did shit but sit there like dude did cause yall know daddy would buy yall a new phone, lol

i would of said

"damn man now ya wife goin have to buy another phone, matter fact tell the bitch i cant make it over to night"

lol

lol
    test
  4. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

^man, you're an idiot..

i would've sued him for damages, simple..
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

i would of said that was my dying relative you asshole!

thats fucked up it has to be fake man cause the professor knows he will get in serious shit for that...your not supposed to mess up peoples private propert.

thats a serious violation.

that was fucked up how the professor was smiling when he took the phone like he was gonna say hi on it...and then class was gigglinga nd then they got all silent after he slammed it.
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ i think its fake too.. cause the dude on the camera zoomed in on the boy with the phone way before the professor even went over there

ima dub this a fake
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya it was fake i think the professor just punked his students...it worked too cause they got silent as hell.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.