What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Geedorah, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hey poking your face into other peoples business is not normally a good thing.... but id like to think id do something if i encountered it

the problem is peoples past experiences with situations like this that scare them away from doing something. Its not that they dont want to or didnt think about it. Most people dont like confrontation because of fear and lack of confidence in themselves. Also peoples lack of knowledge on how the law works too is something that stops them from helping.(as was the case in that horrific video of the child being run over in china as nobody helped) They are scared they will be in the wrong, and the hassle/embarassment of being arrested/charged having a court case all because you tried to help someoen isnt worth it.

also usually abusive people are aggresive. Most people get intimidated by aggresiveness.

If people knew that when they intervened it would all play out well then it would happen more often.

these are the reasons people dont help.

in the case of the racist bigot id stand up for the muslim woman any day
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

That 2nd one,about beaten up woman,I dont think I would do anything,he obviously is beating her up but she is still with him,you cant make her come to her senses and saying anything aint gonna help.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

totally this line of thinking is another reason people dont do anything. They dont understand why the woman bothers, and plus ive seen situations where someone stood up for the woman, only to have the woman get angry at the helper....

In highschool me and my friend Jeff were in a video store and this big lebanese dude started slapping his woman. My friend Jeff went over to the guy grabbed him by his ears and started to swing the guy around by his ears, the guy obviously had a grip on my friends wrists but then my buddy let go and the guy took out a 12ft shelf covered in movies.... the bitch wasnt greatful and was swearing and cussing at us...
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Yea,saw something similar,women are fucked up.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

haha i've seen almost if not every episode of WWYD. shit is addicting as fuck to watch.
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Yea,when you get to that side of yt,you get sucked in.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.