What Would You Do In This Situation...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ben Official, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

SHORT VERSION: This dude steals my ILLLLLLL ass bubbler... one of the illest you will ever see. I find out last night that he stole it and sold it awihle ago. This was after I gave him 1 week to come up with it or his ass is BEAT. this was one week from today, so the beat down should be today. BUT, last night he threatened to call the cops if anything happened, and said especially over some shit "he didnt do". I got proof that he DID indeed jack it and sell it, so something WILL need to be done, but I guess a beating is out of the question since I'm going to jail. Maybe I should play his little game and call the cops on him, framing him for some shit? I don't know, yall got any ideas?

THE WHOLE STORY: Aight about 2 months ago I was selling a sack to this one dude, he came in the car with one other guy. That was the last time I remember my extremely ill custom made bubbler was in the car. I asked the kid about it and he said he thought the other guy he was with might have taken it, and gave me his name and address. i waited outside his house with 5 cars full of people, but he wasnt home and his parents called the cops and we dipped. The day after, the guy who lived there called a guy we both knew up to say that it was the OTHER guy, the guy I know, that stole the bubbler, and he would do everything he can to get it back...

He even had him call some bitch and ask if Michael , the guy he was blaiming it on, had a "big ass dope bubbler with a claw on it", and she said yeah he does...

So Michael calls me up asking for a sack

I meet up with him and show up with 15 people at a park, and have only the 2 biggest ones get in the car with me when I sell him the sack

He gets in, I drive off and tell him I know he has the bubbler and we are going to get it now or he can face the consequences

He denies left and right that he knew anything about it, and says it was FOR SURE the other guy who had it. I told him people proved to me that he was the one with it, and I would give him 1 week (from last sunday) to obtain it, or hes fucked. we made this perfectly clear and decided to drop him back off un hurt to his car, as long as he agreed to get it within a week...

So today is the day

And last night I got proof that he WAS the one with the bubbler, and he sold it to someone a long time ago. I had my friend call a guy Michael hangs out with, so there is no way he would have lied.

Also yesterday throughout the day, I got a posse together and people called him from different phones literally every 5 minutes.

So I get a call from a kid that knows Michael, who said that he just ran into him and shit. He said Michael was freaking out, shook as fuck, and said he was going to the cops if anything happened, and also for a threatening message left on his phone.

I guess a brutal stomping is out of the question for now, cuz I'm not going to jail over this shit.

What would you do in this situation?

I found out he sold the bubbler, and if he didnt get it back this week hes not going to get it back at all.

So I'm not getting it back, and something has got to happen.

Since he threatened to get the cops involved, maybe I'll play his little bitch game and call the cops on him, framing or setting him up for some shit.

What do you think?

sorry for the longness.....
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

find him alone, wit no witnesses and beat his ass..no witnesses no proof..its your word against his..then steal his money and buy a new bubbler
    test
  3. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

^i was gonna say the same exact thing, actually did it b4, it works...
    test
  4. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

catch him alone
    beat his ass
    rob him
    pull out a sharpie
    write COCKSUCKER or something along those lines on his forehead
    buy a new bubbler
    test
  5. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

^^ hahaha word
    test
  6. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

js smoke more bud and ull probably forget about it
    test
  7. Ben Official

fuck forgetting about it, and its pretty hard catching him alone when i go to school an hour and a half away and can only come home on the weekends. he doesnt have a car or anything so its hard to find where he is.
    test
  8. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

you should talk to your people about it.. let them know how he threatened to call the cops like a pussy. maybe one of them will be able to hustle him for you, or get him jumped

good luck with it
    test
  9. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Sell him some weed, or get someone else to sell him some weed.

then right after he leaves, call the cops on him and tell them you were just chilling with him and he showed you and your friend his weed and asked if yall wanted to smoke, and because yall dont smoke and are against it, you feel he should be locked up.

They might follow up on it.....if they do, he's fucked.
    test
  10. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Oh yeh, you must know some bitch ass mothafuckas if they gonna calll the cops lmaoooo
    test
  11. Ben Official

yeah man hes a fuckin PUSSY ASS BITCH. this kid has it coming from so many people, right now i can name off the top of my head over 5 people who he owes over a bill to. one of my dawgs who he jacked before kicked the shit out of him and stole his ipod and he called the cops on his ass too. if i can get him to pick up his phone ill definately try to start selling to him. ill either tell him that i believe him about it, or that I know he jacked it and im just dissapointed in him but wont beat his ass, either one im not sure. but i will for sure call him in if i can get him to buy a sack from me, but i really would like to get him caught with more than weed, because you can get off with a ticket and maybe even nothing like i did. i wanna plant some yay on him or crack, haha, i just wish he had a fuckign car. it would make it a lot easier. i could just start selling him weed laced with crack and make him a crack head, that would be illllllll
    test
  12. Funasty

Funasty New Member

I don't know cuzin if you already bout to go to jail.. It be smart just to ignore or it and let one of ya boys take care of it in the future.. or wait till your not hot, cause if your just gonna fuck him up. Honestly, I'd proably find out when dude had weed and money on him and just rob him.. then get him to hit me somehow.. you can get at people these days.. and once he lands one, just fuck him up..
    test
  13. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

dontsell nothin to him cuz he could just roll over on u and u'd get in trouble
    test
  14. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

just make sure they can't identify the handwriting

lmao

BEAT THAT BITCHES ASS, bomb his house, SOMETHING

a bubbler because it is illegal isn't in the loop so if u do some shit to his shit and they ask for a reason you'd do it he can't say "cuz i stole his bubbler" so do something

your in the clear
    test
  15. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

that would be funny if u sold him some laced shit... hahahahaha...
    test
  16. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

^I sold a dude some wet weed cuz he hooked up with my girl. good times...
    test
  17. Ben Official

it woul be a lot iller if you sold him wet bud from pissing in it, my friend ripped some bud open and spit in it and sold it to some kid the other day, he was like "damn that shit was STICKY ICKY!!" haha hes shady
    test
  18. MiC DonE12

MiC DonE12 Should i give a Fuck?

Get people you know he doesnt know to fuck him up, no connections will be made..
    test
  19. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Send your people on his ass..

Snitches are bitches that get stitches and are left in ditches.....

Dont frame a motherfucka...rattin is some hoe shit...
    test
  20. Ben Official

its reaaaallllly risky to have his ass beat

he told me the second he gets touched hes calling the cops, and he knows i had something to do with it.

i push kind of a lot and i want no risk of him calling me in and ratting me out, which i know he will do. regardless of if they have anything to prove or not, it will still put the cops on my ass, because im SURE he would mention that i sell pot. hes shAdy lil bitch like that, believe me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.