What would you do if this was YOUR son??

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

OK Gorilla...I see what your saying...but he had a freaking routine!! And like I said...my sons joke around and do the booty smack to aggravate me all the time...But he has a routine muh fu*cka...A ROUTINE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJgiAMcYBso

This is my son dancing to Outkast (not damn Beyonce)

He is cute having fun...but do you so him popping handstands and walking like Ms. J on America's Top Model??????

YUCK!!
    test
  2. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

It is not going to be quite so adorable when he reaches adolescense and he is still acting that way. This is truly exemplification of father figures being a must in the early years boys' lives. And yes, there is something wrong with being gay-it is called a psychological defect. Only a true homo would find that insulting.
    test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I'm coming to your house in a man thong all oiled up and I'm going to do the complete song and dance routine to "Crazy In Love". *falsetto* "and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you, and you're gonna love me" [teet]
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

ya he's a premature fruit
    test
  6. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

Sigh.......

Fire sign inculcation.
    test
  7. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

Madness?? This is SPARTA!!!!

This kid needs to be sent to boot camp or pick up a football or something. Stop spending so much time with your sisters and away from your boys. Shit isn't healthy.
    test
  8. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

You know...King Leonidas will light a match under that ass...I mean damn
    test
  9. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Uh........ too late. Next knock on your door will be me FYI. You've been warned.
    test
  10. Nostrabrahmus

Nostrabrahmus Brahvant Garde

i've learned to steer clear of debates like this

even though i wish i could save all of the children who i feel are being harshly and unnecessarily "disciplined" and "corrected" for acts such as these, people are going to think how they think and raise their kids the way they see fit

with that said, in my mind, some of those moves do cross the threshold between airily manly and womanly. i don't think something like this would have any bearing on his "sexuality", but too much of it could go beyond helping him develop open-mindedness and start to shape his overall steez. and, he shouldn't be getting too comfortable doing some of those movements... maybe i still have some mind opening to do myself [dunno], but at the moment all of the leg twirling and wall caressing rubs me the wrong way.

i would smack my son upside the head for "dropping it like it's hot" (unless i get the sense that he's naturally different and going to go that route regardless)... i still say it's not a fucking "choice" or in any way "psychologically" or "socially" motivated. it is what it is. many people have tried to fight it and failed. if he's gay, he's gay.

and, i'd like to see the collection of cd's this kid has to sing/dance to... if they're all or mostly girly, then that ain't cool

a little bit here and there is fine, but i wouldn't want him to settle too far into that kind of identity/style expression

keep it airily manly
    test
  11. DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA

DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA The Silencer

Negative, that's just horrible! SMFH lol fav part, when lil homie was crawling on the floor! [funny] I'd definetly put him in a boxing class or send his ass str8 to boot camp!
    test
  12. Tiddly Winkz QT

Tiddly Winkz QT New Member

I fully agree with Dex Lewis, It's so cute. He's just immitating what he saw ..children at that age are so innocent! and if i was his parent i'd probably think he was gonna grow up to be a damn good dancer! poor thing, he's so small!!!!! awwww
    test
  13. ballin4lyfe

ballin4lyfe Active Member

u kno michael jackson got dis video stashed up sumwhere
    test
  14. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

It looks like he is in a school or something which leads me to belive that maybe his big sister or something was doing that routine for something.

If nothing else, he has a future as a dancer in videos, concerts and shows.

If it was my kid. I'd let him be himself and get him formal dance lessons. Maybe even take him for an audition or two.
    test
  15. Sebastian

Sebastian New Member

cut off his dick and sow his asshole closed.....
    test
  16. Sebastian

Sebastian New Member

lol!!!!!!
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

He was acting... it's harmless... every little kid mimics what they see... we've all done it. I slashed my fingertips one time at 4 years old when I mistakenly used my dad's razor to file my nails like I saw my mom doing. I thought the razor was a nail file. I've sang female songs in falsetto before... hell, I still do... I would do splits and leg kicks, too, if I knew I how to do dem shits. A routine? That just means that the kid is dedicated. He's gonna grow up to be a hard worker.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

BTW, I still think homosexuality is a subconscious choice motivated by social conditioning, most often from sexual abuse... however, nobody wants to discuss that.
    test
  19. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

the kids not gay!!
    its just an act.. damn u ppl are gullable and stchupid
    test
  20. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

i can't even lie ..i'd probably dress him up in a mini skirt and high heels
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.